FRESH MIXERS and NAKEDS?
- 04-20-2010, 02:01 PM
- 04-21-2010, 09:14 AM
04-21-2010, 10:35 AM
04-21-2010, 10:47 AM
The Fresh Mixer looks fine; a little low on the protein though. You had the right idea about adding extra, but the Naked protein drink has a lot of sugar in it. I'd ditch it for something else.
Maybe try making a few of your meals the night before, could help you a bit. I would definately recommend giving VPX Zero Impact bars a try. Great nutrient profile and you can eat on the go. The Pumpkin Spice flavor is tasty.
04-21-2010, 02:46 PM
ok thanks man, i knew the nakeds had alota sugar, but i figured it wouldnt be too bad since its all from fruit and i work out at night so id burn it off, but i will look into some bars.
04-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SweetLou321 in forum Training ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:04 AM
- By He15man in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:50 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum RecipesReplies: 22Last Post: 07-08-2009, 12:03 PM
- By DrivenDreams in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2009, 11:47 AM
- By waterpolo12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:54 PM