FRESH MIXERS and NAKEDS?

1. FRESH MIXERS and NAKEDS?

Some days i am in a hurry so i will eat a fresh mixer by healthy choice and drink a naked protein drink. I will also eat this inbetween major meals sometimes if i feel i need a few mroe calories it this ok??

2. I personally think all of the naked drinks taste like ass so I don't drink them.

3. I like the Naked drinks, especially the Pom/Blubry. The GreenMachine will def. clean you out.
    •   

4. The Fresh Mixer looks fine; a little low on the protein though. You had the right idea about adding extra, but the Naked protein drink has a lot of sugar in it. I'd ditch it for something else.

Maybe try making a few of your meals the night before, could help you a bit. I would definately recommend giving VPX Zero Impact bars a try. Great nutrient profile and you can eat on the go. The Pumpkin Spice flavor is tasty.

5. ok thanks man, i knew the nakeds had alota sugar, but i figured it wouldnt be too bad since its all from fruit and i work out at night so id burn it off, but i will look into some bars.

6. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    ok thanks man, i knew the nakeds had alota sugar, but i figured it wouldnt be too bad since its all from fruit and i work out at night so id burn it off, but i will look into some bars.
    Fruit juice = sugar water

Muscle milk rtd's are also pretty tasty. Used to eat a lot of easy-mac and tuna in college. Those Chunky Soups were good too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping the CNS fresh.
    By SweetLou321 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:04 AM
  2. Starting Fresh
    By He15man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:50 PM
  3. Best Salsa Ever (Fresh)
    By DAdams91982 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22