fish oil/coconut oil

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i've started using liquid fish oils (instead of caps) along with coconut oil. Just wondering how ppl dose this. I normally dose my fish oils after meals same with the coconut oil. Would there be any reason not to dose them at the same time?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it really makes a difference. I use coconut to cook eggs/fish, put it in my tea. Fish oil comes after meals usually. I dont see any reason not to do it this way. I mean most likely you wont be eating coconut oil straight up, so its not like they are going in at the same time..

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
cheers

i used coconut oil a lot at the start of the year, then i ran out but lately just bought some more. Just changed to liquid fish oils too. I take them the same way, just with a spoon and into the mouth. Have to heat the coconut oil in boiling water though as its solid at room temp!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheers

i used coconut oil a lot at the start of the year, then i ran out but lately just bought some more. Just changed to liquid fish oils too. I take them the same way, just with a spoon and into the mouth. Have to heat the coconut oil in boiling water though as its solid at room temp!

sounds great bud!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Are coconut meat shavings a decent source of CN oil?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is the saturated fat in coconut oil bad?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cheers

mix a tablespoon into your oats and whey - tastes damn good.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I usually just dump both into my shakes when I used shakes, which I do not anymore but yeah, taste great and easy to get it in.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
mix a tablespoon into your oats and whey - tastes damn good.
i have no whey apart from a dodgy batch of all the whey lol..but i'll try it out sometime, not had oats in ages!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what best way to heat it up to a liquid? boil it in water every morning?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no need to heat it, just mix a tablespoon in a cup of tea, or as mentioned mix some into cooked oatmeal. It dissolves to liquid very easily.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i just fill a tub up with boiling water, then put the coconut oil tub into it, takes a couple mins then take the tub out and pour into a spoon :)

purelife1

i use coconut oil every day..makes eggs taste a little sweet...yes you can just put it in anything it becomes liquid very easily

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
you mean i put the whole coconut oil glass jar in hot water? then remove and its liquid. sorry for if this is dumb lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
you mean i put the whole coconut oil glass jar in hot water? then remove and its liquid. sorry for if this is dumb lol
yup! you don't add the hot water to the liquid just heat up the jar/tub :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
JudoJosh Supplements 11