- 10-02-2009, 11:43 PM
- 10-06-2009, 02:17 PM
CKD KETO DIET, Palumbo Diet, Lean mass Cut diet, Lifestyle Cut diet.
OR a regular 40/40/20 with foods that have low GI!
Many options out there for your goals.
Hope you find one that fits you and remember to follow the 3 rules of broscience!
- Workout 3 times a week with weights and don't skip cardio!
- Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass.
- Reduce calories Roughly 500 below maintenance to lose 1-2 lbs / week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Number69 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2005, 07:55 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 11:28 PM