DIET FOR DUMMIES
- 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM
- 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM
09-25-2009, 04:47 PM
actually complex carbs(good carbs) take longer to digest and give a gradual steady shot of energy through out the day and simple carbs (bad carbs) are the ones you that act fast like say a candy bar-a quick bost of energy.
09-27-2009, 11:10 PM
10-14-2009, 06:30 PM
As everyone said, good carbs are those that can get you through the day without making you crave for sweets and such. They can definitely keep you feeling full for the whole day. That's good for you.
10-14-2009, 06:49 PM
I do love eating every 2-3 hours. Nice stable energy the whole day plus the absence of insulin spikes kills any cravings I get whatsoever for junk food.
10-16-2009, 02:28 PM
I have found when I get good protein in my diet I am not as hungry there for I eat smaller meals. But I stll try to eat every 2-3 hours. I relieve myself more as well... Yeah TMI...
10-18-2009, 11:40 AM
The reason that you get hungry when you eat clean whole foods instead of crap is because whole foods are less calorie dense and we tend to judge how much to eat by the volume of food. This is why it is important to track your calorie intake if you are serious about your goals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-02-2004, 12:01 PM
- By DumbRussian in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2003, 02:07 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:39 AM
- By madmuscle in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2003, 08:43 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2003, 05:26 PM