- 06-16-2009, 01:13 PM
How many people around here eat quinoa?? I had read some stuff about it and when I went to a local grocery store they had two choices, one was $5 per pound and the other was $9 per pound. I got the $5 one, but I found a site that has NOW quinoa for like $2.50 per pound that I want to order from. Well yesterday I cooked up a serving post workout and I loved this stuff. I would compare it to a mix between oatmeal and rice. It was really good and if you haven't tried it I would recommend that you give it a shot if you can. Let me know how it goes!!!
- 06-16-2009, 01:33 PM
I have taste it before. It was very nutty, not bad, but not my favorite either. I should give it another try!
06-16-2009, 01:56 PM
06-16-2009, 02:22 PM
yeah ive had it before my girlfriends mom cooks qith it a lot i think its really good and s said before a good rice substitute i havnt looked at its nutritional values though. $9 a pound seems very overpriced.
06-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpingIron in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
- By Viper21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2004, 04:02 PM
- By skumster225 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
- By prime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2004, 01:20 AM