disoriented/bad memory/heart rate HELP!!

1. disoriented/bad memory/heart rate HELP!!

I'm a 23 year male, and for the past little but I've had pretty bad symptoms including, bad memory, feeling dizzy/disoriented all the time, high heart beat, trouble sleeping, Things do not feel right anymore and when i'm out in public or just around things I feel like i'm completely disoriented and out of it. If anyone can give some insight or ask me questions for further discussions itd be much appreciative.

2. See a doctor....???? That's what I'd do.

3. def see a doc....immediately
    •   

4. Could be drugs, mental disorder, allergies, hypoglycemia/diabetes?

5. Ive givin up on weed awhile ago, so no drugs at all.
    I'm thinking it could be anxiety and/or hormonal changes.
    I've done proper cycles in the past, but somethings could be ****ed up from them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by animalkrack3r View Post
    Ive givin up on weed awhile ago, so no drugs at all.
    I'm thinking it could be anxiety and/or hormonal changes.
    I've done proper cycles in the past, but somethings could be ****ed up from them.
    What kind of disorientation are you getting? A few years ago I was delivering papers like I had done for 3 years, and I got lost. It was very frightening. It actually brought me to tears, and I freaked the **** out horribly. Dr. set me up with a brain scan and some tests. Never learned what it was, but I imagine it was a crazy panic attack. I had a disoriented feeling in the same spot for a few weeks, and I had to learn to calm myself down. I hope what you have is not serious, but I also hope you're not having panic attacks (they suck).

7. Sounds like anxiety to me but go see a doctor mate, a few tests and you will more than likely have a medical answer.

But dont put it off, if it is anxiety or something similar these things get worse quickly in the wrong circumstances.

Similar Forum Threads

1. heart rate Q
    By heebs10 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
  2. Heart Rate... ( What should it be ?? )
    By Stinger124 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 06:04 PM
  3. Heart Rate %?
    By Rjr3412 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 10:15 PM
  4. EQ and Heart Rate
    By endless in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
  5. Heart rate?