- 03-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Hey guys I am going to start a CKD on an ECA stack. I would like to know if I was to do 5 or 6 meals cardio first thing in the am how would a typical ckd look like for someone who is 6'1 and about 260. I have a bog frame bulky rather so I am trying to cut fat asap. I just don't understand what a typical diet regime would look like can someone please help me. I am shoot ing for 5 meals unless someone says 6 is a better option but if I do 6 I am affraid of going over the calorie deficit. I can train my ass off on cardio im not slow for a big fella lol. Its just I am skepital for my CKD and I am excited to get on it asap! Someone plz help! Do keep in mind I am also on an ECA stack Bronkaid lipo-6 white willow stack. Thanx guys!
- 03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Whatever your total caloric intake, your patitioning changes to about 60-70 percent fat and 30-40 percent protein respectively along with 20-30 carbs on low carb days. On carb loads you try to limit fat as best as you can and get in carbs, some guys prefer higher GL carbs some lower.
I think 3-5 meals on the AD diet is a good way to go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deftone in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:09 PM
- By tommytucker69 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2008, 07:44 AM
- By socal101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:31 PM
- By Socrates44 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:24 AM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM