drinking once in a while..
- 01-30-2009, 11:31 AM
- 01-30-2009, 11:47 AM
01-30-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't drink at all. Last I had a drink was at Christmas, and it was a small glass of Wild Vines lol.
01-30-2009, 09:44 PM
haha arligth so most likely its just water weight and if i do it once in a while and dont get hammered and eat protein before and after i should be fine..
01-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Protein before, protein after - whatever. Alcohol is alcohol. It is a respecter of no macronuitrient - except maybe pizza and wings.
01-31-2009, 03:32 PM
01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
01-31-2009, 09:19 PM
02-01-2009, 10:46 AM
02-02-2009, 03:27 PM
02-02-2009, 03:34 PM
02-03-2009, 11:45 AM
02-05-2009, 02:41 PM
I know the Anabolic Diet allows you to drink during carb-loading on the weekends, but then again, the Anabolic Diet says nothing to those using gear or PH's. I've also been told there are some different liquors that hardly, if not at all, contain any calories or carbs. IMO, I don't think a drink once in a blue moon will kill you. Your liver won't be too happy with you if you also have gear in your system, but go for it if it's what you really wanna do. I wouldn't drink excessively nor constantly.
02-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By QUADMONSTER in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 05-10-2015, 09:33 PM
- By cessna in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:09 AM
- By entic in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 05-22-2006, 12:36 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:38 PM
- By Paco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2004, 05:41 PM