- 01-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Looking for some advice/suggestions here.. seeing if any of you braniacs can offer something here..
here is the story, my wife was involved in a car accident while she was 8 months pregnant about 2 years ago. It resulted in bulging disc in her thoraciac cavity i think t4-t8.. Now she has seen 5 nerologist and 2 pain management specialist, has had 3 epiderals and 1 facet joint injection and nothing seems to help and the pain is only getting worse.. They have her on oxycotins but as with any narcotic she builds a tolerance and has to keep upping the dose. Now she is only 25yrs old and doesnt really want to be addictied to narcs by she is 30 or be on morphine by 40.. the pain is actually a new pain now and thinks the discs might be bulging an mri is scheduled to check
Is there anything she can do for pain? Anything to help manage it, control it, dull the pain other then the narcotics?Any stretches or exercise that can help relieve pressure off the nerve from the disc??
There is a lawsuit case involved this and since that every doc acts weird and is very cautious and the insurance gives us hell for everything, so we are not sure if we are being told everything or if there are other options out there...
thanks for any help you can possibly provide.. I kno I have seen some evry intelligent people on here and hopefully there is an honest doc on here or 2 or juss someone who had experience with this....
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM
- By BigVida in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2012, 03:40 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM