NUTS!!!!!! That taste good
- 10-30-2008, 06:19 AM
- 10-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Pistachios! I ate 9lbs in just over a month and a half. Costco only sells salted, but unsalted might be a bit healthier for you!
10-30-2008, 09:42 AM
10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Sunflower seeds without the shells are bad ass. You have to be careful or you will eat handfuls at a time.
10-30-2008, 05:45 PM
10-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Tell them to eat pineapple before you eat their nuts, it should taste a lot sweeter and have little/no effect on blood sugar while still being high in protein.
Macadamia nuts are pretty good!
10-30-2008, 07:06 PM
10-31-2008, 12:07 AM
11-02-2008, 07:15 PM
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
11-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Steveo - It's best to buy bulk lots of almonds, seeds, etc... You can actually get them roasted with sea salt; get them raw; or many other ways.
I use Sun Organic Farms for all my bulk almonds, seeds, etc.
11-03-2008, 06:55 PM
11-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Dunno about the cost effectiveness, but nut butters are the shiiiiiit. Almond butter, cashew butter, and then my all-time favorite, cashew macadamia butter. Crazy good, and I mean almost too good - difficult to stop sometimes. It's like caramelized candy. Been buying my jars from Trader Joe's... check those down sometime... seriously good stuff.
11-12-2008, 09:04 PM
11-12-2008, 09:31 PM
11-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By youngandfree in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 02-27-2007, 12:46 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:12 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM