NUTS!!!!!! That taste good

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Tell them to eat pineapple before you eat their nuts, it should taste a lot sweeter and have little/no effect on blood sugar while still being high in protein.

Macadamia nuts are pretty good!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Pistachios! I ate 9lbs in just over a month and a half. Costco only sells salted, but unsalted might be a bit healthier for you!

Your poop must've been bright green.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Tell them to eat pineapple before you eat their nuts, it should taste a lot sweeter and have little/no effect on blood sugar while still being high in protein.

Macadamia nuts are pretty good!
    I think its more for the fat value:burg:

4. Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Your poop must've been bright green.
    Hmm , I think the pounds and pounds of carrots I eat must have mixed in and turned it to the right colour
    Just got 6lbs more today; damn they're addicting but WAY too salty. I wish the unsalted ones I can buy weren't so damn stale.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hmm , I think the pounds and pounds of carrots I eat must have mixed in and turned it to the right colour
    Just got 6lbs more today; damn they're addicting but WAY too salty. I wish the unsalted ones I can buy weren't so damn stale.
    If the unsalted ones are raw then they will have a slightly soft 'stale' texture to them,you can also get roasted unsalted which will have a better taste and texture.If you can get hold of raw ones you can roast them yourself and avoid the salt.
    •   

6. Steveo - It's best to buy bulk lots of almonds, seeds, etc... You can actually get them roasted with sea salt; get them raw; or many other ways.
    I use Sun Organic Farms for all my bulk almonds, seeds, etc.
  7. Online nuts

I just received an order from nutsonline.com and they are great!

8. Dunno about the cost effectiveness, but nut butters are the shiiiiiit. Almond butter, cashew butter, and then my all-time favorite, cashew macadamia butter. Crazy good, and I mean almost too good - difficult to stop sometimes. It's like caramelized candy. Been buying my jars from Trader Joe's... check those down sometime... seriously good stuff.

9. Soynuts have the most protein. Just get them roasted and salted

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Steveo - It's best to buy bulk lots of almonds, seeds, etc... You can actually get them roasted with sea salt; get them raw; or many other ways.
    I use Sun Organic Farms for all my bulk almonds, seeds, etc.
    Selection up here in Canada in spotty, but I'll see what I can find. I usually buy raw almonds and roast them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar765 View Post
    Soynuts have the most protein. Just get them roasted and salted
    You don't want too much soy (or much at all), it lowers testosterone. But if you really enjoy them, you can still have a couple.

11. I've been going with different flavors of peanuts recently
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make tuna taste good!!?
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:48 AM
  2. make casein taste good
    By cedrone50 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:19 PM
  3. Torem taste....good?!? Should I be concerned?
    By diablosho in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 03:51 PM
  4. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM