This is my breakfast...

Shake
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk 12gs
- Scoop of protein 30gs
- 1 egg white 7gs

Total protein 49gs

4 weet bixs with 1 & 1/2 cups milk = 40g carbs 12g protein

so all up 68gs protein and 40gs carb.

68gs too much for first thing in the morning?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're gonna get kidney damage like that, the protein filtration cells 1SARC- React with the peptides from the protein, -ASM2, and EXPLODE, the cells actually explode, leading to kidney failure.

At 198lb you never wanna go over 42.6 grams, NEVER!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're gonna get kidney damage like that, the protein filtration cells 1SARC- React with the peptides from the protein, -ASM2, and EXPLODE, the cells actually explode, leading to kidney failure.

At 198lb you never wanna go over 42.6 grams, NEVER!
Is this a joke??? How could you have possibly solved the protein equation that perfect... someone tell me this is a joke

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my breakfast...

Shake
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk 12gs
- Scoop of protein 30gs
- 1 egg white 7gs

Total protein 49gs

4 weet bixs with 1 & 1/2 cups milk = 40g carbs 12g protein

so all up 68gs protein and 40gs carb.

68gs too much for first thing in the morning?
Also... 1 egg white does not have 7g and no protein on earth has 30g in one scopp. This thread hurts my head

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke??? How could you have possibly solved the protein equation that perfect... someone tell me this is a joke
By measuring the 1SARC/-ASM2 cells, as I posted earlier, you can tell exactly how many grams of protein.

I'd add more yolks though, fat is good.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok well this is the first anyone has ever said this so im not buying it...

also adding more yolks adds more protein...

this thread still hurts my head

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't listen to Omen. I have taking 75 at one setting. I know a 300 lber and hes mostly muscle(from the Doggpound) that has taking in 200 grams of protein per serving. I took 350 yesterday and I'm only training legs and my right arm.Today I might lower it since I didnt weight lift to 300 at the least amount. Once I upped my protein to 1.5-2 grams I really grew. All you guys looking ffor the easy way out and to do steroids or ph start eating for size and youll get it. your not going to get large and I mean large eating 2500 per day no matter what

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I weigh far less than you and eat about the same amount of protein at breakfast almost every day, from peanut butter, eggs, oats, and whey.

I don't believe it will affect your kidneys at all.

If you're truly concerned just substitute water for milk in your shake. Also, as JustReading stated, there is no protein powder that has 30g in one scoop, so you are probably overestimating how much protein you are consuming.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I call bullshit too. When bulking I almost always eat 75 grams of protien for breakfast. If the body cant use the protien, it simply gets stored as fat. Just drink lots of water to keep yourself flushed out.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All Of you A$$holes! Negged :icon_lol::icon_lol:

By measuring the 1SARC/-ASM2 cells, as I posted earlier, you can tell exactly how many grams of protein.
=SARCASM :icon_lol:

This question has been asked 1000 times already, ofcourse you can eat more 100g/ meal.

Hell I eat all my protein 300g+ in one meal.

You guys are no fun!:sick:

:smite:

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I see, they are using 40g as a serving size. Every whey powder I've ever used or seen uses 28.4g (1 oz.) as its serving size. That explains the 30g of protein per serving.

Apologies to Omen, didn't catch the hidden message at all!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, egg white is about 3.5 grams. Ill throw the yolk in aswell from now on.
Have a look at the fact sheet for the protein I brought (Body Ripped SPS 4kg)
http://www.a1supplements.com.au/database/files/NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION-1.doc

Unless there bullshitting its 30gs of protein per serve.
You're right, it is 30g, most of us are used to 28g scoops with the net being 25g, while yours is 40g.

ngredients: Micellagen 4 (TM) custom-engineered proprietary protein blend consisting Caseinate blend (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate), Whey Protein Concentrate, Semi Hydrolysed Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate (supplying naturally occuring microfractions alpha and beta-lactalglobulins, lactalbumins, proteose, peptone, immunoglobulins, insulin-like growth factors 1 and 2, and the tetra-peptide lactoferrin), fructose, cocoa, natural flavours, sweetener (950).

I'd suggest All The Whey for your next protein brand.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
I hate it how people automatically assume a poster is an idiot, I said there was 30gs of protein in it, did you guys think I just guessed it off the top of my head? or that I didnt know how to read the side of a container?

Anyways im in australia, shipping 'All The Whey' to here wouldn't be worth it. Ill have a look if it can be sourced locally though.
I brought this one because its the best value for money I could buy, 4kg tub (8.8lb) for the price that many other companies here sell 2kgs for.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate it how people automatically assume a poster is an idiot, I said there was 30gs of protein in it, did you guys think I just guessed it off the top of my head? or that I didnt know how to read the side of a container?

Anyways im in australia, shipping 'All The Whey' to here wouldn't be worth it. Ill have a look if it can be sourced locally though.
I brought this one because its the best value for money I could buy, 4kg tub (8.8lb) for the price that many other companies here sell 2kgs for.
because 80cc is the largest scooper almost anyone uses and all they wheys isolate has 25g in that size... not saying youre an idiot but something is wrong here without a question unless its a 100cc scooper

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
I measured out 40grams on a scale, worked out to be my regular scoop + quarter, Its all good I understand everyone i just trying to help and I appreciate it... ok this is really off topic anyways so back onto the point.

I might take some protein out of the breakfast. Might just use a single scoop.
Im putting together an excel spreadsheet with a reference look up table of all the foods I would normally eat.
So you just select what food your eating under breakfast or lunch or snack, and it adds in all the nutritional values for you. Then it tallys up the totals + your calories.

Ive already come to 230gs of protein, 190gs carbs and 170gs of fats, for a total of 3200 calories.
Thats what I eat on a regular basis which includes my breakfast, and all snacks.

I havnt included lunch or dinner yet.
So I should be looking at 4000+ calories. possibly 4.5k calories if i have decent lunchs and dinners.

Which should be good considering the deca/test is just bout to kick in :dance:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see man... i knew it couldnt be just a scoop. not trying to make this a pissing contest but it defied physics.

For the day you should have no problem hitting 300g+

Just protein before and after trainign can easily be 100g.

Dont worry about it

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
arh shittee, i see the misleading part, I said 1 scoop of protein is 30gs of protein, 1 scoop must be an actual standard measurement around here huh :p lol

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
arh shittee, i see the misleading part, I said 1 scoop of protein is 30gs of protein, 1 scoop must be an actual standard measurement around here huh :p lol
No its not a standard measure...why are you making this a pissing match, you made a typo and I knew enough to correct you because simply there is no mass produced scooper on earth that is used for protein that per volume can hold enough protein powder to total 30g of pure protein alone. the density and volumes in 99% of products simply dont make it possible... You made a typo, big deal dude

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and BTW... if you take off the 3.5g for the yolk and really added just one scoop you would be around 60g of protein which is perfect for someone eating 5 times a day looking for 300g... actually that is the exact number I eat and i am around 205 now.

this is fine

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
wow relax i was making a joke trying to lighten up the situation... not taking the piss out of anyone.
And since you wanna get technical, 40 grams of powder is ONE HEAPED scoop of my protein, which is 30grams of protein.

Who started making a deal about how much protein is in a scoop anyways, its besides the point that I was putting in 30 grams, 1 scoop could of been a scoop from a 250ml measuring jug for all you know, your the one that jumped to conclusion and I didn't make a mistake.

And to re iterate what i said, I can get 30 grams of protein from ONE SCOOP of my protein scooper. Its called a heap scoop :p

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im unsubsribing to this thread to make sure I dont get anymore updates... its pointless... you have the info you need take it or leave it... later

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Food for thought.:toofunny:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AntM1564 Anabolics 17
Jeff5886 Weight Loss 49
Nutrition / Health 51
Nutrition / Health 10
Training Forum 34