Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I'll start. 2 scoops of ERGO-BLITZ today and I had some of the best pumps in the gym that I have had in months! I am not sure if it is the combination of the Cabergolean with the ERGO-BLITZ or what- but I was moving a lot of weight and a lot of reps. And I KNOW my Nitric Oxide levels were elevated big time SEVERAL HOURS afterwards because I thought the junk would explode from my corpora cavernosa being engorged with venous blood! That is when you know you are dealing wit a REAL Nitric Oxide booster!

This stuff is the real-deal!!!!!

And with the AM50 coupon code it is only $14 and change this month!!!!

SizeUp

Awards
Day 1 of ERGO-BLITZ pumps were great and noticed the resistance to fatigue right away i usually feel pretty cashed after my 3rd back exercise but felt strong all the way throu the 4th today, here's how the workout went:
Started out w/ pull ups and pumped up FAST ..after 4 sets went on to the t-bars and rowed 6 plates and a quarter for 8 reps today on my last set. I think i would have got ten but had to re-postion my feet after first couple reps, but still my best ever on the exercise. Finished w/ DB rows last set 140's x 10 def a PR and haven't done them in awhile. On DB rows is i noticed the ERGO-BLITZ the most. My lats from top to bottom and mid back were extremely full of blood.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The science behind BCAA's has been reintroduced so many times in this forums..and every forum...that I will not bore people with the abstracts, but we definitely wanted a powerful nitric oxide booster that included BCAA's and Glutamine. The simple reason is more efficient and improved blood flow throughout the body means more effective delivery of nutrients to your muscles and organs while training. Again, supplements 101.

However, there are only a few supplements out there that include BCAA's, Glutamine and a nitric oxide boosting complex. These are usually two different products. Why? It's freaking expensive that's why. We used NADH in our NO booster to aid in the conversion of arginine to NO. Why? See below.

nadh tweet2.png

So with a industry best NO boosting complex (in our opinion) and the added BCAA's and Glutamine, I truly felt this could be the best intra-workout drink EVER created. EVER!!! And at $14 and change if you are an AM.com member???? This is legitimately the biggest no-brainer in the history of supplements!

PP may have created the "greatest steroids ever" well we truly believe we have created the greatest intra-workout drink and HGH booster ever. EVER!

But only time (and the scale) will truly verify that claim.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of town but it said that my Ergo has been delivered. I will be starting it next week!

SizeUp

Awards
Got a couple workouts in with ERGO-BLITZ this week and that "fullness" feeling i have on Cabergolean was increased with the addition of ERGO. It has def boosted the pumps, but i like how it makes you feel so "even" thru enitre training session, meaning there's almost no fatigue...
The N.O. boost does last quite awhile i was on the phone about 2 hours after i trained while i drove to work.. by the time i got to work (5min) my bicep was pumped like i'd done a couple sets of curls :)

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thanks for sharing Big Mike! Big Mike hitting the gym!!!!

[video=youtube_share;xRNrYp6gP0o]http://youtu.be/xRNrYp6gP0o[/video]

Got a couple workouts in with ERGO-BLITZ this week and that "fullness" feeling i have on Cabergolean was increased with the addition of ERGO. It has def boosted the pumps, but i like how it makes you feel so "even" thru enitre training session, meaning there's almost no fatigue...
The N.O. boost does last quite awhile i was on the phone about 2 hours after i trained while i drove to work.. by the time i got to work (5min) my bicep was pumped like i'd done a couple sets of curls :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds amazing! Got mine in, trying it out when I run out of my current BCAA though lol.

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I have had three workouts now with the Ergo and I can say that it definitely helps with the vascularity and blood flow. Obviously, there is some debate around this site as to whether or not NADH will improve NO production. Well.....ive been on NO increasing supps for a long time now so to see an increase in vascularity during training leads me to believe SOMETHING in this product is working better than others I have taken.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I believe the debate whether NADH will increase will increase NO is over. I have presented scientific evidence from one of the world's leading researchers on nitric oxide that it indeed does. We are the ONLY company that has ever had access to this information, and if there has been a debate over the years as to whether a sport's nutrition supplement can actually increase NO- well the freaking debate is over!!! Our ERGO-BLITZ can and it will! DONE. OVER.

I have had three workouts now with the Ergo and I can say that it definitely helps with the vascularity and blood flow. Obviously, there is some debate around this site as to whether or not NADH will improve NO production. Well.....ive been on NO increasing supps for a long time now so to see an increase in vascularity during training leads me to believe SOMETHING in this product is working better than others I have taken.

SizeUp

Awards
I believe the debate whether NADH will increase will increase NO is over. I have presented scientific evidence from one of the world's leading researchers on nitric oxide that it indeed does. We are the ONLY company that has ever had access to this information, and if there has been a debate over the years as to whether a sport's nutrition supplement can actually increase NO- well the freaking debate is over!!! Our ERGO-BLITZ can and it will! DONE. OVER.
agreed i've never achieved a significantly different pump with NO supps and with these added to it i notice the diff finally... I still do a pre-workout of some sort cause i like to have a stimulant, but now i finally feel the extra pump :)

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
agreed i've never achieved a significantly different pump with NO supps and with these added to it i notice the diff finally... I still do a pre-workout of some sort cause i like to have a stimulant, but now i finally feel the extra pump :)
Oh yeah- I would be dead without my morning coffee before training. The ERGO-BLITZ will augment the effects of a stimulant, so if you use stims great, the ERGO will only make them work better, and if you do not like stims then the product should work well for you as well.

SizeUp

Awards
Oh yeah- I would be dead without my morning coffee before training. The ERGO-BLITZ will augment the effects of a stimulant, so if you use stims great, the ERGO will only make them work better, and if you do not like stims then the product should work well for you as well.
Interesting ?? details?? lol

SizeUp

Awards
ERGO-BLITZ combined w/ the Cabergolean is pretty insane. I'm normally pretty cashed by the time i get to my last exercise, honestly felt like i could have done more today...Recovery between sets is getting shorter and shorter.. I got all 20 sets i did for back today done in a hour. . Set a new PR on t-bars got 6plates and a 25 for 10 reps! On my last set of cable rows i did the entire 250 pound stack for 14 reps. For last exercise i did rack pulls and got 405 x 10. My strength is at all time highest for sure.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Interesting ?? details?? lol

Caffeine and the other stimulants release adrenaline (also called epinephrine) from the nerve cells. This triggers a quick boost in adrenaline. You are less tired and more alert; however, only for a very short time. The next cup of coffee will not give you the same boost as the first one because your adrenaline pool in the nerve cells has been emptied. If the pool of adrenaline in your central nervous system is totally depleted, you can drink as much coffee as you want but you will not get any more boost.

NADH on the other hand stimulates the biosynthesis of adrenaline, and due to this, fills the pool of adrenaline in the central nervous system. This is the essential prerequisite for caffeine to become active.

http://www.cabergolean.com/blogs/news

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressed with Ergo so far. First use was 2 scoops with my oat starch intra workout. The muscle fullness was as Arnold puts it: "Orgasmic". My next go with Ergo I put 1 scoop into my preworkout drink and 1 scoop into my oat starch intra. No noticeable difference between the two techniques but the same awesome muscle fullness was there. This week will be 4 days of use so I am excited to see how it plays out!

SizeUp

Awards
Caffeine and the other stimulants release adrenaline (also called epinephrine) from the nerve cells. This triggers a quick boost in adrenaline. You are less tired and more alert; however, only for a very short time. The next cup of coffee will not give you the same boost as the first one because your adrenaline pool in the nerve cells has been emptied. If the pool of adrenaline in your central nervous system is totally depleted, you can drink as much coffee as you want but you will not get any more boost.

NADH on the other hand stimulates the biosynthesis of adrenaline, and due to this, fills the pool of adrenaline in the central nervous system. This is the essential prerequisite for caffeine to become active.

http://www.cabergolean.com/blogs/news
Sweet bro, thanks for the explanation :)

Very impressed with Ergo so far. First use was 2 scoops with my oat starch intra workout. The muscle fullness was as Arnold puts it: "Orgasmic". My next go with Ergo I put 1 scoop into my preworkout drink and 1 scoop into my oat starch intra. No noticeable difference between the two techniques but the same awesome muscle fullness was there. This week will be 4 days of use so I am excited to see how it plays out!
Nice bro, where did you get the oat starch? I assume its derived from oatmeal? Sounds interesting

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy it from TrueProtein.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thank you for the update AZMIDLYF!

SizeUp

Awards
2nd chest day w/ERgo-Blitz... STRONG incline 315 x 10, after that flat db 115 x 10... did machine flys almost the entire stack and was so pumped it actually hurt lol almost 2 hours later still pumped :)

jsonntag

Awards
I am a world champion powerlifter and as such, must lift heavy weights on a regular basis. I began taking ergoblitz a week ago and already feel the difference in my workouts. I am able to lift more weight for more solid reps and find that my strengh remains high throughout even the longest workouts. Before ergoblitz i would take a bcaa product, however, no other bcaa product out there contains the same ingredients that help boost performance such as L carnitine, citruline, b vitamins, and electrolytes. This is a complete intra workout product, packed with bcaas, electrolytes, b vitamins, and more!.. It also tastes very good too!... I am anxious to see the results of ergoblitz on my training as i prepare for the uspa worlds in vegas next month!

beastmode2011

Awards
Hey Guys NRC Athlete Trey Lowery here. I just got my Ergo Blitz in the mail and it's awesome. tried it last night while training chest and my pump was SICK!!!! I have tried allot of Intra-training products in the past but none had me pumped liked this. It's the TRUTH!! I'm excited to use it tonight on leg day. Keep it Beasty Guys. I'll check in soon

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I'm excited to use it tonight on leg day. Keep it Beasty Guys. I'll check in soon
Dude......I had my first leg workout on the Blitz today. I took 4 cabergolean caps prior and then two scoops of Blitz intra workout. It was a high rep (10-15 reps per set) day and the pump was so bad by the time I finished the middle of my quads felt like they were going to split the skin. It was down right painful. I had to get on the elliptical and peddle for 10 or 15 minutes just to work the blood out enough to start my stretching. Un-real.

I also added 20 lbs to my leg press today over where I was two weeks ago. Not too shabby.

SizeUp

Awards
Hey Guys NRC Athlete Trey Lowery here. I just got my Ergo Blitz in the mail and it's awesome. tried it last night while training chest and my pump was SICK!!!! I have tried allot of Intra-training products in the past but none had me pumped liked this. It's the TRUTH!! I'm excited to use it tonight on leg day. Keep it Beasty Guys. I'll check in soon
U will dig it on leg day man.. it flushes the lactic acid like crazy. Been doing it for two weeks big jumps in strength in my legs :)

UriahMcGee

Awards
I can't believe the pumps I'm getting from ergo blitz.....they are so intense I can't feel my muscles at the end of my workout...ergo blitz is definitely legit

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
(We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/182655-share-world-how.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/184317-share-world-how.html#post3043606

Rules:
Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
We only ship internationally to Canada at this time

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Bros,

I have been really pleased with the ERGO-BLITZ to date. I had not used an intra-workout drink until this summer when Sean Campbell turned me on to Xtend by Scivation. I was not immediately pleased with the taste, but I soon came to really dig it. I am not sure if it was the placebo effect- but I did feel a strong increase in endurance in the gym and my recovery period was shorter and the gains came faster. About 8 weeks later I had the opportunity to start using ERGO-BLITZ and there was a big difference. There was a slight stimulatory feel to it while training and the endurance during the work-outs was actually better than with the Xtend. I had not had "pumps" in the gym in several years. Not since I was popping pro-hormones like they were candy up until about 2003. But with the ERGO-BLITZ I had a significant increase in muscular endurance in the gym and actual pumps. My gains in the weight room have continued to increase. At the beginning on the summer I was struggling to do 315 for 2 to 3 reps on the bench, and now I am doing 4 sets of 8 reps at 315 on bench days.

I believe I owe the increase in strength to the intra-workout drinks (including Xtend) and I have also been taking Androhard since the beginning on the summer as well. I only take 1 pill twice daily- I use it in lieu of Androgel. So I would give a nod to the Androhard as well.

I personally do not use the Cabergolean. For some odd reason ANY natural test booster or anti-estrogen always makes me moody. And I am making great gains with the ERGO-BLITZ so I see no reason to add any additional supps at this time.

I know that I work for NRC, so this "testimonial" might seem biased, but these are my sincere and honest comments on the ERGO-BLITZ. It is a part of my daily routine now. I take it on days I do not train as well. I try not to take more than 2 scoops per day, but it is not always easy. I really dig the taste and the "bump" in energy I get from the product (I presume primarily the NADH) is very desirable.

I have been able to reduce my stimulant intake on some days because the ERGO-BLITZ has provided me with enough energy.

I have seen an increase in libido since starting the ERGO-BLITZ and erection quality seems to be better (I am 39 so unfortunately it doesn't always work as well as it once did).

I have also been able to be far more productive on less sleep with the ERGO-BLITZ which I am certain is a hallmark of the NADH.

Now if there is a con, that would be one. The temptation to push your body past what it has been physically used to doing. Eventually less sleep will catch up with you.

Now there may be better options for pre-workout drinks out there. ERGO-BLITZ is stimulant free, so if you need something that will rock your world like you just had 4 grande cups of joe at Starbucks before you train, then this is not the product for you. Although, some users (like Sizeup) have communicated that they still take a pre-workout and they just drink the ERGO-BLITZ while they train and their work-outs have never been more intense.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some thoughts I had on the product, and let you know that is has made a really big impact on not just my training but the endurance and energy I have on days that I do not train as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bros,

I have been really pleased with the ERGO-BLITZ to date. I had not used an intra-workout drink until this summer when Sean Campbell turned me on to Xtend by Scivation. I was not immediately pleased with the taste, but I soon came to really dig it. I am not sure if it was the placebo effect- but I did feel a strong increase in endurance in the gym and my recovery period was shorter and the gains came faster. About 8 weeks later I had the opportunity to start using ERGO-BLITZ and there was a big difference. There was a slight stimulatory feel to it while training and the endurance during the work-outs was actually better than with the Xtend. I had not had "pumps" in the gym in several years. Not since I was popping pro-hormones like they were candy up until about 2003. But with the ERGO-BLITZ I had a significant increase in muscular endurance in the gym and actual pumps. My gains in the weight room have continued to increase. At the beginning on the summer I was struggling to do 315 for 2 to 3 reps on the bench, and now I am doing 4 sets of 8 reps at 315 on bench days.

I believe I owe the increase in strength to the intra-workout drinks (including Xtend) and I have also been taking Androhard since the beginning on the summer as well. I only take 1 pill twice daily- I use it in lieu of Androgel. So I would give a nod to the Androhard as well.

I personally do not use the Cabergolean. For some odd reason ANY natural test booster or anti-estrogen always makes me moody. And I am making great gains with the ERGO-BLITZ so I see no reason to add any additional supps at this time.

I know that I work for NRC, so this "testimonial" might seem biased, but these are my sincere and honest comments on the ERGO-BLITZ. It is a part of my daily routine now. I take it on days I do not train as well. I try not to take more than 2 scoops per day, but it is not always easy. I really dig the taste and the "bump" in energy I get from the product (I presume primarily the NADH) is very desirable.

I have been able to reduce my stimulant intake on some days because the ERGO-BLITZ has provided me with enough energy.

I have seen an increase in libido since starting the ERGO-BLITZ and erection quality seems to be better (I am 39 so unfortunately it doesn't always work as well as it once did).

I have also been able to be far more productive on less sleep with the ERGO-BLITZ which I am certain is a hallmark of the NADH.

Now if there is a con, that would be one. The temptation to push your body past what it has been physically used to doing. Eventually less sleep will catch up with you.

Now there may be better options for pre-workout drinks out there. ERGO-BLITZ is stimulant free, so if you need something that will rock your world like you just had 4 grande cups of joe at Starbucks before you train, then this is not the product for you. Although, some users (like Sizeup) have communicated that they still take a pre-workout and they just drink the ERGO-BLITZ while they train and their work-outs have never been more intense.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some thoughts I had on the product, and let you know that is has made a really big impact on not just my training but the endurance and energy I have on days that I do not train as well.
Nice review.

It's true you are a rep but the prices are great! I'm going to start using the ergoblitz today and see how it works as my intra workout drink! If it's good (better than xtends), I'll be using that instead of xtends. (well after my xtends runs out).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bros,

I could not agree more with everything you said. The fact that I am 52 also plays in here because pumps have been few and far between until Ergo showed up. The additional workout stamina is a caveat as well for me because I can push myself to the limit and have to be careful because my age has influenced the recovery aspect greatly. I have only been using Ergo as an intra workout but will be bringing it in as a daily addition since you seem to be on that routine. I am also going to give Benawesome's routine a go. Great product guys!!

SizeUp

Awards
Ergo-Blitz pumped outta my mind on chest today strength stayed high throughout the entire session..on 16th set of chest i did incline hs with 290 x 10..Normally my weights come down a bit as the workout goes but i maintained strenght like i was on my 1st exercise... Also the amount of blood that gets into the muscle is unreal and my vascularity is improving as i'm gaining bodyweight..pretty stoked bout that

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thanks for sharing brother!

I could not agree more with everything you said. The fact that I am 52 also plays in here because pumps have been few and far between until Ergo showed up. The additional workout stamina is a caveat as well for me because I can push myself to the limit and have to be careful because my age has influenced the recovery aspect greatly. I have only been using Ergo as an intra workout but will be bringing it in as a daily addition since you seem to be on that routine. I am also going to give Benawesome's routine a go. Great product guys!!

benawesome

Awards
Ergo-Blitz pumped outta my mind on chest today strength stayed high throughout the entire session..on 16th set of chest i did incline hs with 290 x 10..Normally my weights come down a bit as the workout goes but i maintained strenght like i was on my 1st exercise... Also the amount of blood that gets into the muscle is unreal and my vascularity is improving as i'm gaining bodyweight..pretty stoked bout that
I have the same results! I feel strong from start to finish which is insane to me. The vascularity is sick looking. My arms are not that veiny but man with this stuff it is like spider webs! I try not to be arrogant and look but ya know

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I am continuing to make surprising strength gains. Im honestly surprised. My leg press went up again today. A month ago I was hitting 8 pps X 12 for 3 sets. Two weeks ago I bumped it up to 8 pps + 10's and eeked out 12 reps. This week I added another 10 lbs to the sled and hit 3 sets of 12 with no problem at all. Couldnt believe it.

My supplement plan as of lately has been looking like this:

Breakfast:
6000 mg Vitamin D.
1 serving of Nutrametrix Maximum Orac Antioxidant
Multi-Vitamin
5g of BCAA's
2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout
4 Cabergolean (30-45 min prior)
1 scoop ergo (10 min prior)
1.5 scoop ergo (sipping intra)

Post workout
5g creatine
3g D-Aspartic Acid
5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
6 Cabergolean
(sometimes 5g BCAA's)

SizeUp

Awards
I have the same results! I feel strong from start to finish which is insane to me. The vascularity is sick looking. My arms are not that veiny but man with this stuff it is like spider webs! I try not to be arrogant and look but ya know
No i hear ya man i got the big rope veins and all these little tiny ones that i don't think i had before lol

SizeUp

Awards
I am continuing to make surprising strength gains. Im honestly surprised. My leg press went up again today. A month ago I was hitting 8 pps X 12 for 3 sets. Two weeks ago I bumped it up to 8 pps + 10's and eeked out 12 reps. This week I added another 10 lbs to the sled and hit 3 sets of 12 with no problem at all. Couldnt believe it.

Breakfast:
6000 mg Vitamin D.
Multi-Vitamin
5g of BCAA's
2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout

Post workout
5g creatine
3g D-Aspartic Acid
5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
6 Cabergolean
(sometimes 5g BCAA's)
Nice work going up in strenght week to week, why so much vit d? I take it but not that high lol any extra vit c?

SizeUp

Awards

Breakfast:
6000 mg Vitamin D.
Multi-Vitamin
5g of BCAA's
2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout

Post workout
5g creatine
3g D-Aspartic Acid
5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
6 Cabergolean
(sometimes 5g BCAA's)
Nice work going up in strenght week to week, why so much vit d? I take it but not that high lol any extra vit c?

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
My antioxidant has a big dose of vitamin C on top of a 200% dose in my multi. I have often supplemented with extra vitamin C as well.

Vitamin D is huge, especially coupled with the magnesium from the cabergolean. Most people are severely deficient in vitamin D3 (especially those of us in the northeast that rarely see the sun). The US RDA of vitamin D is enough to ward off rickets and keep from being dangerously low, but thats about it. After supplementing with 8000 IU of vitamin D for a month or two I had my blood levels checked and I was still in the middle "normal" range. I found that after mega dosing D my mental attitude improved, energy levels, and immune function all made noticeable improvements. As we get deeper into winter time, I boost it up to 10-12000 IU a day.

SizeUp

Awards
My antioxidant has a big dose of vitamin C on top of a 200% dose in my multi. I have often supplemented with extra vitamin C as well.

Vitamin D is huge, especially coupled with the magnesium from the cabergolean. Most people are severely deficient in vitamin D3 (especially those of us in the northeast that rarely see the sun). The US RDA of vitamin D is enough to ward off rickets and keep from being dangerously low, but thats about it. After supplementing with 8000 IU of vitamin D for a month or two I had my blood levels checked and I was still in the middle "normal" range. I found that after mega dosing D my mental attitude improved, energy levels, and immune function all made noticeable improvements. As we get deeper into winter time, I boost it up to 10-12000 IU a day.
very cool man, i know i was a little deficient last i had blood work done but i haven't been taking a mega dose like that.. only 1000-2000 or so. Looks like I'll have a new addition to my program :)

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
very cool man, i know i was a little deficient last i had blood work done but i haven't been taking a mega dose like that.. only 1000-2000 or so. Looks like I'll have a new addition to my program :)
Well, you live in Florida. ;) Up here in western NY we see the sun for 4-5 months in the spring/summer and then it goes away for the rest of the year.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing the same applies for me out here in AZ! Lol

benawesome

Awards
No i hear ya man i got the big rope veins and all these little tiny ones that i don't think i had before lol
I am finding those little tiny ones on the top of my forearms. Neverrrrrrrrr seen those before

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I'm guessing the same applies for me out here in AZ! Lol
Man I would love to be in AZ or FL right now! Scraping frost off of my car every freaking morning now.

SizeUp

Awards
Well, you live in Florida. ;) Up here in western NY we see the sun for 4-5 months in the spring/summer and then it goes away for the rest of the year.
True but... i'm a pasty white boy... liquid sunrays and jana tan are a god send to me come contest day lol

benawesome

Awards
True but... i'm a pasty white boy... liquid sunrays and jana tan are a god send to me come contest day lol
Right there with ya! I am a pasty florida boy! I just don't have much time to be outside laying around besides I don't really enjoy it

benawesome

Awards
Can't wait to try this stuff out. I've been a big fan of Xtend for some time now. Good deal too.
you'll love it. The price is right and the product is awesome! I do 2 scoops while I workout and my pumps are no joke

SizeUp

Awards
Right there with ya! I am a pasty florida boy! I just don't have much time to be outside laying around besides I don't really enjoy it
Its just too d*mn hot lol... i sweat in the winter.. i don't wanna get out in the heat of florida summers!

benawesome

Awards
Its just too d*mn hot lol... i sweat in the winter.. i don't wanna get out in the heat of florida summers!
haha I hear ya! In the summer time I hang out inside and that is that! I use the skin cancer runs in my family excuse