Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

The "Win a Year's Supply..." promo ends tomorrow.- so stock up people on the most effective Intra-workout drink ever created- ERGO-BLITZ and the best GH Booster on the market- Cabergolean.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Interesting! I have never dieted that particular way. Are you getting ready for a show?
    No, not me, not interested in that at all. Just following a Great diet! I have been eating this way on and off since 2002.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    The "Win a Year's Supply..." promo ends tomorrow.- so stock up people on the most effective Intra-workout drink ever created- ERGO-BLITZ and the best GH Booster on the market- Cabergolean.

I have 8, so I'm all stocked up!. Hope those orders improved my chances!. Wouldn't mind having enough for an entire year. I'm not too far off from that now, but I take 2-4 servings a day so I'd probably need a little more to last me an entire year. Great product. Definitely helping me get through my long workouts and cardio.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No, not me, not interested in that at all. Just following a Great diet! I have been eating this way on and off since 2002.
    Nothing wrong with that! Just focusing on having a good look year round is smart!
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

I've been using Ergo blitz for a few weeks now. It definitely helps with endurance during my long training. Also guess what?. I won the contest and chose cabergolean for the years supply. You guys are really nice over there at NRC!. Always answer my emails withing a few minutes. I appreciate this opportunity and you great customer service!. The personal service you guys give your customers is something that is missing from a lot of companies these days. I have never gotten a response so fast when I've email a question about your products!. Great prices too!. I've ordered around 8 bottles of Ergo-blitz and now I get to try it stacked with Cabergolean!. You can't win if you don't play guys!. Thanks again!. I've been blessed!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

I've been using Ergo blitz for a few weeks now. It definitely helps with endurance during my long training. Also guess what?. I won the contest and chose cabergolean for the years supply. You guys are really nice over there at NRC!. Always answer my emails withing a few minutes. I appreciate this opportunity and you great customer service!. The personal service you guys give your customers is something that is missing from a lot of companies these days. I have never gotten a response so fast when I've email a question about your products!. Great prices too!. I've ordered around 8 bottles of Ergo-blitz and now I get to try it stacked with Cabergolean!. You can't win if you don't play guys!. Thanks again!. I've been blessed!
    You'll love the stack bro...your pumps will hurt tho in a good way!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

Congrats brother!

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Been taking cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am loving the results! I just won the IPL world championships in las vegas. I placed first in the mens junior 220 lb class, placed first in the mens open 220lb class, and won best overall junior raw lifter. In addition to this, i set three more world records which include a 573lb squat, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total. This brings my total records to 4 world records and 6 national records.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

Congrats brother!

Thanks so much!. Love Ergo-blitz and I'm sure I'll love the cabergolean!.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

WOW!

I think what gets maybe overlooked in these accomplishments is that your lifts were "raw" and "clean".

Raw meaning no lifting gear whatsoever. Those special bench shirts and squat suits and all that "gear" adds hundreds of lbs to your lifts.

Clean meaning- no anabolic steroids. ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean were Joseph's fuel!

Quote Originally Posted by jsonntag View Post
    Been taking cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am loving the results! I just won the IPL world championships in las vegas. I placed first in the mens junior 220 lb class, placed first in the mens open 220lb class, and won best overall junior raw lifter. In addition to this, i set three more world records which include a 573lb squat, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total. This brings my total records to 4 world records and 6 national records.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

I think what gets maybe overlooked in these accomplishments is that your lifts were "raw" and "clean".

Raw meaning no lifting gear whatsoever. Those special bench shirts and squat suits and all that "gear" adds hundreds of lbs to your lifts.

Clean meaning- no anabolic steroids. ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean were Joseph's fuel!
    Just saw these numbers Joseph you putting up some crazy weights!!! and 100% raw is beastly!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Thanks guys! Your rite... all my lifts are raw and most definitely drug free, Just solid training, diet, and the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz!... now im going to take two months and change my workouts to higher reps and stay away from the heavy weights. After these two months, i will start lifting heavier and start peaking for aapf nationals in chicago next april.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Thanks guys! Your rite... all my lifts are raw and most definitely drug free, Just solid training, diet, and the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz!... now im going to take two months and change my workouts to higher reps and stay away from the heavy weights. After these two months, i will start lifting heavier and start peaking for aapf nationals in chicago next april.
    Awesome! Keep it up brotha those are some crazy lifts. A couple weeks at higher reps will be good for ya
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Thank you i will!... and yes my body needs it ... im hoping to come back with at least 15-20 lbs on each lift so we will see...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Wassup guys this is Big Trey again. Only 7 weeks left in offseason, currently still holding 290 pounds fairly lean. I have never been this excited for contest prep cause I know training with Ergo-Blitz these past few weeks has been amazing. sick pumps, crazy vascularity it's almost game time and I'm ready!!!!!!!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Thank you i will!... and yes my body needs it ... im hoping to come back with at least 15-20 lbs on each lift so we will see...
    That would be huge! Good luck brotha

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode2011 View Post
    Wassup guys this is Big Trey again. Only 7 weeks left in offseason, currently still holding 290 pounds fairly lean. I have never been this excited for contest prep cause I know training with Ergo-Blitz these past few weeks has been amazing. sick pumps, crazy vascularity it's almost game time and I'm ready!!!!!!!
    I hear ya man I am getting pumped for show prep too! Best of luck to ya we will be cheering for you
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode2011 View Post
    Time to get SHREDDED!!! good luck bro, keep us posted
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Coming off of two world championship wins in the last 3 months has been pretty rough on my body. My first world meet was september 1st and the second december 1st, so during this time frame i was mainly sticking to low reps with high weights just to maintain my strength as best as possible. Now though, i have switched to a more high volume routine which i will continue for about two months in order to let my body recover from the very heavy weights. I was quite surprised when i began doing reps, especially with the squat where i did more reps with more weight than i ever have, and this is after months of low rep training. I definitely believe the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz combination have helped me transition seamlessly. Stamina wise i feel fine and the pumps i am getting are great. My first higher volume workout on squat went like this: 315x15, 385x10, 405x8, 425x6, 455x4. Just to note, each of these weights was easy to complete for these reps and the numbers will be moving up shortly!. I am still amazed at the effects of cabergolean and ergoblitz!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Coming off of two world championship wins in the last 3 months has been pretty rough on my body. My first world meet was september 1st and the second december 1st, so during this time frame i was mainly sticking to low reps with high weights just to maintain my strength as best as possible. Now though, i have switched to a more high volume routine which i will continue for about two months in order to let my body recover from the very heavy weights. I was quite surprised when i began doing reps, especially with the squat where i did more reps with more weight than i ever have, and this is after months of low rep training. I definitely believe the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz combination have helped me transition seamlessly. Stamina wise i feel fine and the pumps i am getting are great. My first higher volume workout on squat went like this: 315x15, 385x10, 405x8, 425x6, 455x4. Just to note, each of these weights was easy to complete for these reps and the numbers will be moving up shortly!. I am still amazed at the effects of cabergolean and ergoblitz!
    Keep it up! big weight to be moving so easily.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

try this!

2 scoops ergo blitz pre training with fast absorbtion carb powder and 4-6 caps Cabergolean.... been doing this for a little over a week... LOVING IT!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo great for recovery!

After taking a few weeks off of maximum weights, I am recovered enough to start lifting very heavy again. I changed up my squat stance the last few weeks and am now going wider than normal. I hit an easy 525lb squat at the end of my workout, which is only 50lbs of my previous competition max. I am feeling good and am thankful that the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz helped me recover faster from my recent world championship. I am feeling great and ready to ramp up the weights!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Switched to a new workout routine where im squatting and bench pressing heavy one day a week and doing a more dynamic effort workout on the other day. I am not doing exercises i had not previously done such a box jumps, and speed box squats, they are pretty taxing on the cardiovascular system and nervous system, however, im feeling great. The cabergolean and ergoblitz combo seem to have a synergistic effect of enhanced recovery. I definitely will not train without these products because slow recovery is the most limiting factor in preventing me from lifting maximal weights. Cabergolean and ergoblitz minimize this factor and help me lift heavier, more frequently. I will not train without them!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

After taking a few weeks off of maximum weights, I am recovered enough to start lifting very heavy again. I changed up my squat stance the last few weeks and am now going wider than normal. I hit an easy 525lb squat at the end of my workout, which is only 50lbs of my previous competition max. I am feeling good and am thankful that the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz helped me recover faster from my recent world championship. I am feeling great and ready to ramp up the weights!
    Nice squat man! I bet with the wider stance ur weights will start going up quick. I don't know if u saw what i posted earlier but give the ergo-blitz as a preworkout a try bout 20 min prior. I know you're not going after a pump so much as mazimal power but i think the pre would give u even faster recovery times expecially with the new faster paced training techniques you're using.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

no i didnt see that post.. but thanks for the tip.. Ill give it a try pre workout for my squat and bench day tonight!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

no i didnt see that post.. but thanks for the tip.. Ill give it a try pre workout for my squat and bench day tonight!
    Let me know how it goes bro
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Hey are you guys taking Ergo-blitz on non-workout days? I was wondering if you get a better effect from it by using it 7 days a week. I am done with stimulant preworkouts. 1 preworkout with stims was recently released and made me test positive for mAMP. I am randomly tested at work so I don't want to lose my job.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

I take once of twice on non-workouts days for an increase in focus and energy. I love the stuff!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

how does it give an increase in focus and energy if its a non stim? I thought it would just help maximize pump
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

I have been taking Cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am surprised by the gains i am making. I have been trying to gain weight for a while but no matter that i did the scale remained at 210lbs. In the last few months i have seen steady gains in weight and am now consistently weighing 218lbs in addition to this, my strength has also increased. While i have no tested a max squat bench or dead lift outside of competition yet, the weights on my accessory exercises have increased. The other night i did behind the neck military presses and hit new pr's for weight and reps. My workout went like this: behind the neck military press 135x15 225x10 245x6 275x4 295x4 this was followed by military press to the front and various raises. I was very surprised that i pushed out 275x4 and followed it up with 295x4. I have never hit these weights on military press before. The caber and ergoblitz is definitely helping me make these gains and feel good while doing it! I will be testing my absolute competition maxes on squat bench and deadlift this coming april at aapf nationals, im anxious to see how cabergolean and ergoblitz will help these numbers increase.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good to see all you guys making steady gains. Nice work all of you, keep it up, dont not lose focus.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Hey are you guys taking Ergo-blitz on non-workout days? I was wondering if you get a better effect from it by using it 7 days a week. I am done with stimulant preworkouts. 1 preworkout with stims was recently released and made me test positive for mAMP. I am randomly tested at work so I don't want to lose my job.
    What was this?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

I can't say because the company is calling it a anomily but they are looking into it and taking it back.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

That is a good question. The stimulative effects are a function of the NADH- predominantly. And the effects are cumulative- so day 3 is better than day 1- day 30 is better than day 14. Probably leveling out after the first month in terms of overall improvement in energy.

Try it for 30 days. If you don't feel an increase after 30 days we'll give you your money back my friend.

This might help in explaining the increase in energy via NADH.

how does it give an increase in focus and energy if its a non stim? I thought it would just help maximize pump
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

so how much NADH is in each scoop of Ergo-Blitz? I read the studies. Most studies were reflecting 5mg to 30mg daily.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

so how much NADH is in each scoop of Ergo-Blitz? I read the studies. Most studies were reflecting 5mg to 30mg daily.
    here is the profile. i know it doesnt quite answer your question tho...

http://www.cabergolean.com/pages/erg...ement-facts%20
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

What pre-workout was that? Also what is mAMP?
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What was this?
    I can't say because the company is calling it a anomily but they are looking into it and taking it back.
    He didn't want to say.

I think if a company falls short it should be named, QC can't be fantastic if something was in an 'odd batch'. It could prevent others failing in the same manner.
    PES Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He didn't want to say.

I think if a company falls short it should be named, QC can't be fantastic if something was in an 'odd batch'. It could prevent others failing in the same manner.

I have a product in mind that I think it may be. Said product has been getting some "strange" reviews to say the least.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

mAMP is methanphetamine. I think I spelled it right. If I didn't, you get the idea. I will not name the company but I would purchase a drug test kit (I used ICUP) and test yourselves after taking a preworkout. I became really concerned because of how strong the product worked and I tested myself 2.5 hours after taking 1 heaping scoop. My employer does random drug testing so I am not going to use it again. Thats why I am now interested in ERGO-BLITZ. No stims
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%

mAMP is methanphetamine. I think I spelled it right. If I didn't, you get the idea. I will not name the company but I would purchase a drug test kit (I used ICUP) and test yourselves after taking a preworkout. I became really concerned because of how strong the product worked and I tested myself 2.5 hours after taking 1 heaping scoop. My employer does random drug testing so I am not going to use it again. Thats why I am now interested in ERGO-BLITZ. No stims
    Out of interest have you seen anyone else say they have failed a drug test based on this supplement i.e. on the forums?
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ or Cabergolean
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:09 PM