Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Bros,

I have been really pleased with the ERGO-BLITZ to date. I had not used an intra-workout drink until this summer when Sean Campbell turned me on to Xtend by Scivation. I was not immediately pleased with the taste, but I soon came to really dig it. I am not sure if it was the placebo effect- but I did feel a strong increase in endurance in the gym and my recovery period was shorter and the gains came faster. About 8 weeks later I had the opportunity to start using ERGO-BLITZ and there was a big difference. There was a slight stimulatory feel to it while training and the endurance during the work-outs was actually better than with the Xtend. I had not had "pumps" in the gym in several years. Not since I was popping pro-hormones like they were candy up until about 2003. But with the ERGO-BLITZ I had a significant increase in muscular endurance in the gym and actual pumps. My gains in the weight room have continued to increase. At the beginning on the summer I was struggling to do 315 for 2 to 3 reps on the bench, and now I am doing 4 sets of 8 reps at 315 on bench days.

I believe I owe the increase in strength to the intra-workout drinks (including Xtend) and I have also been taking Androhard since the beginning on the summer as well. I only take 1 pill twice daily- I use it in lieu of Androgel. So I would give a nod to the Androhard as well.

I personally do not use the Cabergolean. For some odd reason ANY natural test booster or anti-estrogen always makes me moody. And I am making great gains with the ERGO-BLITZ so I see no reason to add any additional supps at this time.

I know that I work for NRC, so this "testimonial" might seem biased, but these are my sincere and honest comments on the ERGO-BLITZ. It is a part of my daily routine now. I take it on days I do not train as well. I try not to take more than 2 scoops per day, but it is not always easy. I really dig the taste and the "bump" in energy I get from the product (I presume primarily the NADH) is very desirable.

I have been able to reduce my stimulant intake on some days because the ERGO-BLITZ has provided me with enough energy.

I have seen an increase in libido since starting the ERGO-BLITZ and erection quality seems to be better (I am 39 so unfortunately it doesn't always work as well as it once did).

I have also been able to be far more productive on less sleep with the ERGO-BLITZ which I am certain is a hallmark of the NADH.

Now if there is a con, that would be one. The temptation to push your body past what it has been physically used to doing. Eventually less sleep will catch up with you.

Now there may be better options for pre-workout drinks out there. ERGO-BLITZ is stimulant free, so if you need something that will rock your world like you just had 4 grande cups of joe at Starbucks before you train, then this is not the product for you. Although, some users (like Sizeup) have communicated that they still take a pre-workout and they just drink the ERGO-BLITZ while they train and their work-outs have never been more intense.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some thoughts I had on the product, and let you know that is has made a really big impact on not just my training but the endurance and energy I have on days that I do not train as well.

I could not agree more with everything you said. The fact that I am 52 also plays in here because pumps have been few and far between until Ergo showed up. The additional workout stamina is a caveat as well for me because I can push myself to the limit and have to be careful because my age has influenced the recovery aspect greatly. I have only been using Ergo as an intra workout but will be bringing it in as a daily addition since you seem to be on that routine. I am also going to give Benawesome's routine a go. Great product guys!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Ergo-Blitz pumped outta my mind on chest today strength stayed high throughout the entire session..on 16th set of chest i did incline hs with 290 x 10..Normally my weights come down a bit as the workout goes but i maintained strenght like i was on my 1st exercise... Also the amount of blood that gets into the muscle is unreal and my vascularity is improving as i'm gaining bodyweight..pretty stoked bout that
    •   

3. Thanks for sharing brother!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I could not agree more with everything you said. The fact that I am 52 also plays in here because pumps have been few and far between until Ergo showed up. The additional workout stamina is a caveat as well for me because I can push myself to the limit and have to be careful because my age has influenced the recovery aspect greatly. I have only been using Ergo as an intra workout but will be bringing it in as a daily addition since you seem to be on that routine. I am also going to give Benawesome's routine a go. Great product guys!!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

4. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Ergo-Blitz pumped outta my mind on chest today strength stayed high throughout the entire session..on 16th set of chest i did incline hs with 290 x 10..Normally my weights come down a bit as the workout goes but i maintained strenght like i was on my 1st exercise... Also the amount of blood that gets into the muscle is unreal and my vascularity is improving as i'm gaining bodyweight..pretty stoked bout that
    I have the same results! I feel strong from start to finish which is insane to me. The vascularity is sick looking. My arms are not that veiny but man with this stuff it is like spider webs! I try not to be arrogant and look but ya know

5. I am continuing to make surprising strength gains. Im honestly surprised. My leg press went up again today. A month ago I was hitting 8 pps X 12 for 3 sets. Two weeks ago I bumped it up to 8 pps + 10's and eeked out 12 reps. This week I added another 10 lbs to the sled and hit 3 sets of 12 with no problem at all. Couldnt believe it.

My supplement plan as of lately has been looking like this:

Breakfast:
    6000 mg Vitamin D.
    1 serving of Nutrametrix Maximum Orac Antioxidant
    Multi-Vitamin
    5g of BCAA's
    2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout
    4 Cabergolean (30-45 min prior)
    1 scoop ergo (10 min prior)
    1.5 scoop ergo (sipping intra)

Post workout
    5g creatine
    3g D-Aspartic Acid
    5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
    6 Cabergolean
    (sometimes 5g BCAA's)
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    I have the same results! I feel strong from start to finish which is insane to me. The vascularity is sick looking. My arms are not that veiny but man with this stuff it is like spider webs! I try not to be arrogant and look but ya know
    No i hear ya man i got the big rope veins and all these little tiny ones that i don't think i had before lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I am continuing to make surprising strength gains. Im honestly surprised. My leg press went up again today. A month ago I was hitting 8 pps X 12 for 3 sets. Two weeks ago I bumped it up to 8 pps + 10's and eeked out 12 reps. This week I added another 10 lbs to the sled and hit 3 sets of 12 with no problem at all. Couldnt believe it.

Breakfast:
    6000 mg Vitamin D.
    Multi-Vitamin
    5g of BCAA's
    2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout

Post workout
    5g creatine
    3g D-Aspartic Acid
    5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
    6 Cabergolean
    (sometimes 5g BCAA's)
    Nice work going up in strenght week to week, why so much vit d? I take it but not that high lol any extra vit c?

8. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I am continuing to make surprising strength gains. Im honestly surprised. My leg press went up again today. A month ago I was hitting 8 pps X 12 for 3 sets. Two weeks ago I bumped it up to 8 pps + 10's and eeked out 12 reps. This week I added another 10 lbs to the sled and hit 3 sets of 12 with no problem at all. Couldnt believe it.

Breakfast:
    6000 mg Vitamin D.
    Multi-Vitamin
    5g of BCAA's
    2 CLA caps

Pre-Workout

Post workout
    5g creatine
    3g D-Aspartic Acid
    5g BCAA

Pre-Bed

2000 mg Vitamin D
    6 Cabergolean
    (sometimes 5g BCAA's)
    Nice work going up in strenght week to week, why so much vit d? I take it but not that high lol any extra vit c?

9. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    My antioxidant has a big dose of vitamin C on top of a 200% dose in my multi. I have often supplemented with extra vitamin C as well.

Vitamin D is huge, especially coupled with the magnesium from the cabergolean. Most people are severely deficient in vitamin D3 (especially those of us in the northeast that rarely see the sun). The US RDA of vitamin D is enough to ward off rickets and keep from being dangerously low, but thats about it. After supplementing with 8000 IU of vitamin D for a month or two I had my blood levels checked and I was still in the middle "normal" range. I found that after mega dosing D my mental attitude improved, energy levels, and immune function all made noticeable improvements. As we get deeper into winter time, I boost it up to 10-12000 IU a day.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder

10. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    My antioxidant has a big dose of vitamin C on top of a 200% dose in my multi. I have often supplemented with extra vitamin C as well.

Vitamin D is huge, especially coupled with the magnesium from the cabergolean. Most people are severely deficient in vitamin D3 (especially those of us in the northeast that rarely see the sun). The US RDA of vitamin D is enough to ward off rickets and keep from being dangerously low, but thats about it. After supplementing with 8000 IU of vitamin D for a month or two I had my blood levels checked and I was still in the middle "normal" range. I found that after mega dosing D my mental attitude improved, energy levels, and immune function all made noticeable improvements. As we get deeper into winter time, I boost it up to 10-12000 IU a day.
    very cool man, i know i was a little deficient last i had blood work done but i haven't been taking a mega dose like that.. only 1000-2000 or so. Looks like I'll have a new addition to my program
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    very cool man, i know i was a little deficient last i had blood work done but i haven't been taking a mega dose like that.. only 1000-2000 or so. Looks like I'll have a new addition to my program
    Well, you live in Florida. Up here in western NY we see the sun for 4-5 months in the spring/summer and then it goes away for the rest of the year.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder

12. I'm guessing the same applies for me out here in AZ! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    No i hear ya man i got the big rope veins and all these little tiny ones that i don't think i had before lol
    I am finding those little tiny ones on the top of my forearms. Neverrrrrrrrr seen those before

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I'm guessing the same applies for me out here in AZ! Lol
    Man I would love to be in AZ or FL right now! Scraping frost off of my car every freaking morning now.

15. Can't wait to try this stuff out. I've been a big fan of Xtend for some time now. Good deal too.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Well, you live in Florida. Up here in western NY we see the sun for 4-5 months in the spring/summer and then it goes away for the rest of the year.
    True but... i'm a pasty white boy... liquid sunrays and jana tan are a god send to me come contest day lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    True but... i'm a pasty white boy... liquid sunrays and jana tan are a god send to me come contest day lol
    Right there with ya! I am a pasty florida boy! I just don't have much time to be outside laying around besides I don't really enjoy it

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Can't wait to try this stuff out. I've been a big fan of Xtend for some time now. Good deal too.
    you'll love it. The price is right and the product is awesome! I do 2 scoops while I workout and my pumps are no joke

19. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Right there with ya! I am a pasty florida boy! I just don't have much time to be outside laying around besides I don't really enjoy it
    Its just too d*mn hot lol... i sweat in the winter.. i don't wanna get out in the heat of florida summers!

20. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Its just too d*mn hot lol... i sweat in the winter.. i don't wanna get out in the heat of florida summers!
    haha I hear ya! In the summer time I hang out inside and that is that! I use the skin cancer runs in my family excuse

21. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    haha I hear ya! In the summer time I hang out inside and that is that! I use the skin cancer runs in my family excuse
    Yea i've NEVER had a natural tan i just always end up burning. I do use tanning beds... i wonder if the "sun" rays from that build up your vitamin D??? For some reason i don't burn in the beds... still takes forever to get a tan going but i don't burn

22. I recently got some great feedback from some people at my local gym who have bought ergo-blitz......one guy coming off of some other very well known pre-workout (super-pu-cough*cough*) . We were talking about blood flow from ergo and both of us agreed it is the best "pump" product we had ever tried. This NADH thing is going to catch on big time!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder

23. And right now it is $10 and change per container when you use your AM50 code. It is moving OK, but I honestly cannot believe it is not flying off the shelves. Just goes to show you that it makes no freaking difference at all in this industry whether your product works or not. The guy (or company) that can spend the most money on advertising wins. Just pathetic! Whatever- it is a great "secret" for those of us that have found it then right?!

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I recently got some great feedback from some people at my local gym who have bought ergo-blitz......one guy coming off of some other very well known pre-workout (super-pu-cough*cough*) . We were talking about blood flow from ergo and both of us agreed it is the best "pump" product we had ever tried. This NADH thing is going to catch on big time!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    And right now it is $10 and change per container when you use your AM50 code. It is moving OK, but I honestly cannot believe it is not flying off the shelves. Just goes to show you that it makes no freaking difference at all in this industry whether your product works or not. The guy (or company) that can spend the most money on advertising wins. Just pathetic! Whatever- it is a great "secret" for those of us that have found it then right?!
    What? Thats just crazy!. Damn I want to order MORE!.

25. I speak the truth brother

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What? Thats just crazy!. Damn I want to order MORE!.

26. Taking a stim break and gotta say, this stuff is a great alternative to all the stim loaded preworkouts. Nice pump and no worry of crash, just clean.
    For fun, i did stack with 3 RPM...Crazy good.
    Just ordered 2 more, gonna start stacking with Cabergolean andgive that a test drive!

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    And right now it is $10 and change per container when you use your AM50 code. It is moving OK, but I honestly cannot believe it is not flying off the shelves. Just goes to show you that it makes no freaking difference at all in this industry whether your product works or not. The guy (or company) that can spend the most money on advertising wins. Just pathetic! Whatever- it is a great "secret" for those of us that have found it then right?!

Insane! I love the stuff! Sucks that this industry is the way it is

28. Yo!

If you have used ERGO-BLITZ, and you have been happy with the results, (and you use facebook) we would really appreciate it if you went to the link below and left a review on our site. Thank you so very much!!!!

http://www.cabergolean.com/collectio...cts/ergo-blitz

29. Well I just started using Ergo-Blitz a few days ago. So far I haven't gotten any kind of pump from it. I do get a slight increase in endurance though and 4 heaping scoops. Also, something seemed strange to me. Is this stuff supposed to be flavored?. I get a slight hint of a fruit punch type flavor but can barely taste anything at all. The product does mix really well. Its almost completely clear.

30. I think the pump will come if you are taking it while training or right before training. I know that sounds blatantly obvious, but I have had similar feedback but the user was taking post workout or on non-training days and hoping for a pump. If you are not feeling a pump while lifting weights while you are drinking the ERGO...even at 4 scoops, then that is an anomaly for sure. Perhaps give it a few more days and check bak in with us.

The taste is not for everyone. I LOVE the taste. It is a combination of sucrose, fructose, fruit punch flavor and sucralose- all at a combined 5 grams. So the idea was to not load it up with sugar, because sugar has such a bad rap these days no one would buy it. And not to load it up with artificial sweeteners for a myriad of reasons, but to come up with a unique way to sweeten it without a lot of artificial sweetener or sugar.

I can tell you that one of our athletes like the effects, but does not like the taste either. And again, I absolutely love that it is not overly sweet. I am the kind of guy who would take the Gatorade G2 (low sugar)over the regular Gatorade, so maybe I am the anomaly?

Anyway, if you still don't like it you can send it back and we will refund your money. Or tell us if you prefer another intra-workout drink and we will send you theirs.

Thanks T-Bone!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well I just started using Ergo-Blitz a few days ago. So far I haven't gotten any kind of pump from it. I do get a slight increase in endurance though and 4 heaping scoops. Also, something seemed strange to me. Is this stuff supposed to be flavored?. I get a slight hint of a fruit punch type flavor but can barely taste anything at all. The product does mix really well. Its almost completely clear.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ or Cabergolean
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:09 PM