bulk l-dopa?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any plans for getting bulk l-dopa (3,4-dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine) in stock?

:cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunetly 1-carboxy has been discontinued. However I highly suggest looking into USP Labs Powerfull (the real thing as far as 1-carboxy) if you really want to give it a try. I am actually running two bottles at the moment and loving it. Plus the price is very resonable for any duration of use.

PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps) By: USPLabs

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how about straight up bulk l-dopa?

Using bulk tyrosine now, but I'm really only looking to get the l-dopa :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Apologies, I got switched up between reading this and another thread at the same time.

As far as I know NP will not have l-dopa in anytime soon. However they may be working on it (but don't hold me to that, as I will have to check).

However, if NP can't get it in stock I would again suggest checking out Powerfull if at all possible.

I will get back to you asap (or Steveo will hit this up, he will definitely know 100%).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not something we're doing right now, but if there's enough interest like most products we can bring it to NP. I'm not positive if we will see bulk powerfull in the future, but that might be an alternative.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
would bulk L-dopa be hard/expensive to produce? Also what is its bioavailability?