When is it coming?! Cause I got m' paycheck!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I really want me some of that nettle root bulk powder. Can I have some?! Also gonna order some yohimbine powder. And some chocamine. And then that's it. Can't afford anymore than that.

But the NETTLE ROOT EXTRACT is what needs to be in stock. I'm looking to use these products starting next month, so I guess it's no big rush, but just ensuring an ETA. Thanks, y'all :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hopefully I'll have an update on it by the end of today. If my understanding is correct, we will only have nettle in NutraCaps initially. I'll see if we're getting the bulk powder in any time soon.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine nutra caps would be interesting to try, don't know if there is much demand though.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine nutra caps would be interesting to try, don't know if there is much demand though.
i don't even like capping unless it's absolutely necessary, which for most things it isn't. i have 1/4 teaspoon to 1 tbsp measurers and they do me just fine. if i'm dosing something like a yohimbine, i know what it looks like in the 1/4 tsp. through having measured the milligrams of the whole spoon and then dividing up with a razor. i put the right amount back in the spoon and see it with the ol' eye. i then know what a 20 mg dose is to look like. granted it's off by a couple mg's. i'm sure, but it's about spot on.

now with a bulk PH or something, which i don't really use, yeah, i'd like them capped to exact mg. amounts.

*and call me crazy, but i like to taste my supps, even when they taste bad. i got a thing for tastes, even bad ones.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I'll have an update on it by the end of today. If my understanding is correct, we will only have nettle in NutraCaps initially. I'll see if we're getting the bulk powder in any time soon.
thank you for the quick response, steveoph. i would most definitely prefer the bulk powder. you get more for your money, and i ain't got a lot to throw around. but whatever i do got, i will throw it here. i can measure it without caps, so i'd like the 'bang for the buck' option if you will. thanks, sir! i'll check back later tonight.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Any news on the caps or the bulk powder?