Havoc/Propadrol stack 7thday results.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Havoc/Propadrol stack 7thday results.


    Can I just say WOW! I have been lifting for years. Taken many supps. and I love this stuff. I am 6ft. 27 yrs old. I weighed in on a monday, day 1 of cycle of havoc/prop. stack @ 198. 7 days later on that next monday I was 205. thats 7lbs in one week @ only 20 mgs a day of my havoc and 60mgs a day of my propadrol. Now I am on my 30mg week. Strength has increased nicely as well as mass and hardness. Thank you RPN. And thanks NutraPlanet for the nice gear. Shipment was fast and packing was great. My goal was to be 210 in 4 wks. looks like I'll be 215 by the end of my PCT.


  2. is this your first cycle?
    •   
       


  3. By any means NO. AS cycles plenty of times. oral and inj. but it has been 1.5 yrs since my last cycle. which was superdrol and not even close to these 1st week results. I have been doing my caloric intake differently though too. been ramping it. 2 days 4,000. 3rd day 2500. 2 days 4000 3rd day 2500. plus huge amounts of Water. Great stuff man. and I throw in some NO-Xplode pre workout on upper body days.

  4. Hey bro, I am doing the same cycle right now only I am on Day 4 of my 20mg H / 60mg P week. I have done plenty of cycles but it has been 6 years so I am like a virgin again and looking for the same gains you are getting..

    Lead the way, I am right behind you!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PappaD View Post
    Hey bro, I am doing the same cycle right now only I am on Day 4 of my 20mg H / 60mg P week. I have done plenty of cycles but it has been 6 years so I am like a virgin again and looking for the same gains you are getting..

    Lead the way, I am right behind you!!!!
    What is your PCT looking like?
    •   
       


  6. PCT:
    PCS by AI 1-4
    Retain2 by AX 2-5
    Novedex XT 1-4
    plus my Perfect Cycle by AX, omega-3,hawthorne berry, vitamins, and protein, daily.
    Nolva on hand 40/20/20/10 if needed. havent' experienced any shutdown yet. @ least I haven't felt it like previous cycles. Might just go 40/40/40/40/20/20/20 for wk 1 to kick in if I need it. The only day I had Back pumps was day 1. other than that I feel like a champ. appetite was up first week. it is leveling off now. I will be curious what I way after wk. 2. I'll keep you guys posted.

  7. I have another bottle of Havoc, I want to try H-drol as well as P-Plex. Just seems hard to beat the Havoc. H-drol might happen during the summer. P-Plex will occur late this year probably. Who knows I may just be a havoc junkie.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Who knows I may just be a havoc junkie.
    It's good stuff ain't it!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Oh yes it is! two thumbs up!

  10. I have Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene and HCG. I also have Post Cycle Support. I won't use the HCG as I don't think the Havoc will shut me down that much.

  11. AWESOME results, man ! Keep having fun now ! haha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    PCT:
    PCS by AI 1-4
    Retain2 by AX 2-5
    Novedex XT 1-4
    plus my Perfect Cycle by AX, omega-3,hawthorne berry, vitamins, and protein, daily.
    Nolva on hand 40/20/20/10 if needed. havent' experienced any shutdown yet. @ least I haven't felt it like previous cycles. Might just go 40/40/40/40/20/20/20 for wk 1 to kick in if I need it. The only day I had Back pumps was day 1. other than that I feel like a champ. appetite was up first week. it is leveling off now. I will be curious what I way after wk. 2. I'll keep you guys posted.
    WOW that is exactly my pct. Will you use nolva with the PCT or wait until you see some signs of gyno?

  13. Probably wait. As of right now I feel great and I still have my boys down there so...who knows how it will turn out.

  14. Here are my stats at the end of week 2. I am going into my 4th week, but I will post soon. I weighed last monday and my weight was 212lbs. amazing I have gained 14 lbs. in 14 days. my strength has lifted some. I feel extremely harder and I look harder as well. The only negative I am feeling now is a sick feeling sometime. Almost flu-like symptoms, but it comes and goes with food that I eat. (which is all the time) I also feel bloated in my stomach when I eat. even if it is just a little. Other than that my testes feel fine. my libido is up. strength and weight up. I look great too.

  15. Glad you are gaining good muscle. Its odd about the flu like symptoms. Keep us updated!

  16. Some very impressive results. Nice work!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. well, I weighed in yesterday right before a killer chest workout. I was 214. that's 16lbs up. I feel as if I am staying level with my weight, but I also havent' been killing the calories like I was earlier too. I feel that the more calories I put in the more of a bloated feel I get. which I have never gotten from an oral before. about the flu-like symptoms, could be that I was getting sick some. I do however have some lower back pain, but for the last 4 years I have had an irritated disk in my L4-L5 area(low back)could be that pain with some stomach ache that gives me the all around pain. At first I thought it was my kidneys or something but I find that odd because I have never had many sides with orals ever. So i did go home and eat some prunes like crazy and drink the crap out of some cranberry juice as well as water all the freagin time. Other than that I am going to stick with the 30mgs for my 4th week. I couldn't imagine how much more of a benefit I could get with 40mgs daily. my goal is to trim down to 210 even and have around 10% bf. It's odd because last friday I took a fitness test. I was about 5'11''1/4. 211 lbs and had 17%bf. I feel like there is no way i have that much bf. it was on one of the machines that you hold out in front of you after you put your weight/height in. I've been 9% before and look similar to what I am now. anyway, just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I will keep this going.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    well, I weighed in yesterday right before a killer chest workout. I was 214. that's 16lbs up. I feel as if I am staying level with my weight, but I also havent' been killing the calories like I was earlier too. I feel that the more calories I put in the more of a bloated feel I get. which I have never gotten from an oral before. about the flu-like symptoms, could be that I was getting sick some. I do however have some lower back pain, but for the last 4 years I have had an irritated disk in my L4-L5 area(low back)could be that pain with some stomach ache that gives me the all around pain. At first I thought it was my kidneys or something but I find that odd because I have never had many sides with orals ever. So i did go home and eat some prunes like crazy and drink the crap out of some cranberry juice as well as water all the freagin time. Other than that I am going to stick with the 30mgs for my 4th week. I couldn't imagine how much more of a benefit I could get with 40mgs daily. my goal is to trim down to 210 even and have around 10% bf. It's odd because last friday I took a fitness test. I was about 5'11''1/4. 211 lbs and had 17%bf. I feel like there is no way i have that much bf. it was on one of the machines that you hold out in front of you after you put your weight/height in. I've been 9% before and look similar to what I am now. anyway, just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I will keep this going.
    Ya more clas = more bloat. Most people think if you eat more clas than required it's good but really it not necessary from my experience. If anything just get 200-300 over your requirement, this way you eat according to what your body needs and you don't feel like it's a chore.

    I have a similar electronic body fat reader. Cost me 100 bucks and it's pretty accurate but I know what you mean, you look in the mirror and think no way in hell you have that much body fat but for a lot of people body fat wont be so noticeable especially if you workout. Some people have a lot of fat but it doesn't show really because muscle > fat. Just keep monitoring your body fat every two weeks. If it were going up for me I would lower the cals just to the point where I'm not losing weight but losing body fat. Keep up the good work and 16lbs is fuc&king awesome.

  19. thanks bro, my wife looked @ me the other day and said. man ur really beginning to show in your shoulders and traps. Its funny she just noticed now after me leveling off and cutting the fat some.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    thanks bro, my wife looked @ me the other day and said. man ur really beginning to show in your shoulders and traps. Its funny she just noticed now after me leveling off and cutting the fat some.
    lol it's like when they do their hair. Sometimes we just don't notice know what I mean? Then she goes "You know I got my hair done
    " etc...

  21. Have you added any taurine in for your back? My anavar gives me wicked back pumps and the taurine helps with the constant nagging pain.

  22. No, I never bought any because I've taken anavar and other orals before and never had back pumps. so i figured what the heck. but now I wish I would have bought some just to have it. But Oh, well. I guess I can drink some juice from the store that has some in it. maybe a monster or something. thanks though. i'm just gonna have to suck-it-up. not unless i can buy some @ gnc. do they carry it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    No, I never bought any because I've taken anavar and other orals before and never had back pumps. so i figured what the heck. but now I wish I would have bought some just to have it. But Oh, well. I guess I can drink some juice from the store that has some in it. maybe a monster or something. thanks though. i'm just gonna have to suck-it-up. not unless i can buy some @ gnc. do they carry it.
    Are the back pumps really that brutal? Never had back problems but if it's really bad maybe I might buy some taurine when the time comes to cycle. Man I feel the more someone adds supps to a cycle the more it interferes with the full absorption of Havoc.

  24. you could be right, but I always make sure I take everything spaced throughout the day and that I drink plenty of water during too. I would buy some just in case. I had it day 2-3 and have it day 21-23. so? who knows. can't hurt.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    you could be right, but I always make sure I take everything spaced throughout the day and that I drink plenty of water during too. I would buy some just in case. I had it day 2-3 and have it day 21-23. so? who knows. can't hurt.
    Hmm.. so it wasn't consistent, just on and off?

  26. yep, pretty much.

  27. I bought some taurine yesterday. been popping them like candy. feel much better. THANK GOODNESS. bought some gas-x too which has helped some with the stomach bloat. I feel better. I also did notice that if I take my perfect cycle @ night it gives me heartburn and a wierd aftertaste. I had to eat a giant bowl of cereal late last night.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I bought some taurine yesterday. been popping them like candy. feel much better. THANK GOODNESS. bought some gas-x too which has helped some with the stomach bloat. I feel better. I also did notice that if I take my perfect cycle @ night it gives me heartburn and a wierd aftertaste. I had to eat a giant bowl of cereal late last night.
    Perfect cycle by AX I assume. When I was on cycle I always took it with food, now they're in capsule form so it's actually easier on the stomach, 3 years ago it was giant skinny tablets. I took it three times a day one pill in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night.

    Gas-x, can't you pick that up off the shelf at any pharmacy store? It really helps with the bloat?

    How is the cycle coming to and end?

  29. Yeah, it made me feel better (gas-x). only took it for one day. I figured it couldn't hurt so I did. yeah, I bought it at a gas station. I've been taking 5-6 capsules a day of the AX perfect cycle. I have to take it with food now. it helps. think I am going to just start taking 4 a day.
    The cycle is coming along fine. I think the propadrol made me hold some weight towards the end. I am anxious to see the results after my PCT. still up around 16lbs. I will weigh myself. next monday. that will be the first day of my PCT.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Yeah, it made me feel better (gas-x). only took it for one day. I figured it couldn't hurt so I did. yeah, I bought it at a gas station. I've been taking 5-6 capsules a day of the AX perfect cycle. I have to take it with food now. it helps. think I am going to just start taking 4 a day.
    The cycle is coming along fine. I think the propadrol made me hold some weight towards the end. I am anxious to see the results after my PCT. still up around 16lbs. I will weigh myself. next monday. that will be the first day of my PCT.
    Good job! 16lbs... man impressive, just have a solid PCT and you should keep all of your gains.

    Curious about the taurine, where did you pick one up? How many grams and what type of serving did you take? Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc/Propadrol - first log
    By Shadder516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. Havoc/Propadrol Stack
    By PappaD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:27 PM
  3. Havoc and Propadrol PCT
    By nd22121 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:43 AM
  4. havoc/epistane or propadrol/hemadrol stack log
    By allknottedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 11:01 PM
  5. THC ok with Havoc/Propadrol?
    By bombBoogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in