Havoc/Propadrol stack 7thday results.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
My final cycle results.
wk 1. propadrol/havoc 60/20 7lb increase felt great starting with the 3rd day. had back pumps for days 2-4.
wk 2. prop/havoc 60/30 7lb increase in weight. best week I overall had. stamina went up. strength went up as well.
wk 3. prop/havoc 60/30 2lb increase. a solid week. felt more massive. thick. pumps were still high. towards the end of 3rd week I felt some sides. stomach bloating, bad gas.
wk 4. prop/havoc 60/40 I only gained 1 lb. my last week. I lowered the 40mg. to 30mg. after the 3rd day. thursday i did. I had back pumps. had to buy taurine. less than 24hrs. felt alot better. 3.5gms. then 3g. daily. stomach was aching monday thru wed. felt better after I dropped to 30mg. my libido felt lower than normal during this week. but was still there.
Overall I gained 17lbs. increased strength by about 30lbs in major lifts. stamina went way up too. hard as a rock. I am taking PCT:
Post Cycle Support - recomend. dosage
Novedex xt - 1 pill before workout, 1 pill before bed
Retain2 - will start during week 2 of PCT. recommended dosage.
My overall rating of this product is great. I've done var,winny,primo,superdrol as far as orals and I've used a serm on all of these for PCT. I havent' experience the shut down like I did with other orals, yet it was just as productive for me as winny is. Except on cycle I felt better on winny. superdrol wasn't that great of a compbound for me overall. however I am interested in getting a good test booster this week. any ideas for it in my pct? Also most of you guys know my body 6ft. 215. I respond great to vitagro cgl/size on type products but want to get something that doesn't need a pct for during the summer. I've read alot about drive/rpm. however I think I would like to go with a test booster product and some Creatine Ethyl Ester with a pre workout drink. some ideas on a stack would be awesome guys. Thanks. and thanks for your info during my cycle.

WOW ..good to see you reached above your goal .. how's your PCT cycle worked out ?? do you think what u took was enough in PCT or by adding a SERM is better ?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell you that as far as gyno goes I know i will be good. I could have used a SERM, it would have put me in a better state sooner but I didn't experience that much shut down. If I was running the Havoc solo I know I wouldn't need a serm. and surely not if I was pulsing it. I honestly feel that the propadrol did some gains for me early on and defenitely did contribute to some shut down (how much is the question). I am on PCS, novedex xt, retain2, diesel Test Hardcore. I feel pretty good. not losing anything. I've actually gained 1 lb. i'm up to 216. my mood is like a rollercoaster right now though.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
So therefore, yes a SERM would be more effective for you, but I will say havoc is pretty good stuff. as is the other supps in my PCT. you could get by as me. I would just not do two cycles in a row with havoc not taking a SERM for PCT. plus i had other reasons for not taking a serm too. I always have. at least my past 3 cycles have involved one.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell you that as far as gyno goes I know i will be good. I could have used a SERM, it would have put me in a better state sooner but I didn't experience that much shut down. If I was running the Havoc solo I know I wouldn't need a serm. and surely not if I was pulsing it. I honestly feel that the propadrol did some gains for me early on and defenitely did contribute to some shut down (how much is the question). I am on PCS, novedex xt, retain2, diesel Test Hardcore. I feel pretty good. not losing anything. I've actually gained 1 lb. i'm up to 216. my mood is like a rollercoaster right now though.
My PCT is exactly like yours, in fact this cycle is identical to what I am going to experiment with. I was told to definitely use a SERM post and then everyone tells me it's overkill and not necessary, only to have on hand in case of gyno.

Ya the mood swings get me. That's what I am going to worry how to control. No matter how intelligent you are something will tick you off.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
To me it wasn't such the mood while on my cycle. more after my cycle. you know how you lose your since of well being. kinda like coming off of an upper. A hormonal imbalance is basically what it is. That's only until your PCT kicks in. But I've been having great workouts still and my weight is up. plus I still wake up with a woodrow in the morning.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the Propadrol was worth it? Do you think it gave better gains than Havoc solo?