Havoc/Propadrol stack 7thday results.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Can I just say WOW! I have been lifting for years. Taken many supps. and I love this stuff. I am 6ft. 27 yrs old. I weighed in on a monday, day 1 of cycle of havoc/prop. stack @ 198. 7 days later on that next monday I was 205. thats 7lbs in one week @ only 20 mgs a day of my havoc and 60mgs a day of my propadrol. Now I am on my 30mg week. Strength has increased nicely as well as mass and hardness. Thank you RPN. And thanks NutraPlanet for the nice gear. Shipment was fast and packing was great. My goal was to be 210 in 4 wks. looks like I'll be 215 by the end of my PCT.:D

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
By any means NO. AS cycles plenty of times. oral and inj. but it has been 1.5 yrs since my last cycle. which was superdrol and not even close to these 1st week results. I have been doing my caloric intake differently though too. been ramping it. 2 days 4,000. 3rd day 2500. 2 days 4000 3rd day 2500. plus huge amounts of Water. Great stuff man. and I throw in some NO-Xplode pre workout on upper body days.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Hey bro, I am doing the same cycle right now only I am on Day 4 of my 20mg H / 60mg P week. I have done plenty of cycles but it has been 6 years so I am like a virgin again and looking for the same gains you are getting..

Lead the way, I am right behind you!!!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I am doing the same cycle right now only I am on Day 4 of my 20mg H / 60mg P week. I have done plenty of cycles but it has been 6 years so I am like a virgin again and looking for the same gains you are getting..

What is your PCT looking like?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
PCT:
PCS by AI 1-4
Retain2 by AX 2-5
Novedex XT 1-4
plus my Perfect Cycle by AX, omega-3,hawthorne berry, vitamins, and protein, daily.
Nolva on hand 40/20/20/10 if needed. havent' experienced any shutdown yet. @ least I haven't felt it like previous cycles. Might just go 40/40/40/40/20/20/20 for wk 1 to kick in if I need it. The only day I had Back pumps was day 1. other than that I feel like a champ. appetite was up first week. it is leveling off now. I will be curious what I way after wk. 2. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have another bottle of Havoc, I want to try H-drol as well as P-Plex. Just seems hard to beat the Havoc. H-drol might happen during the summer. P-Plex will occur late this year probably. Who knows I may just be a havoc junkie.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I have Nolva, Clomid, Toremifene and HCG. I also have Post Cycle Support. I won't use the HCG as I don't think the Havoc will shut me down that much.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
PCT:
PCS by AI 1-4
Retain2 by AX 2-5
Novedex XT 1-4
plus my Perfect Cycle by AX, omega-3,hawthorne berry, vitamins, and protein, daily.
Nolva on hand 40/20/20/10 if needed. havent' experienced any shutdown yet. @ least I haven't felt it like previous cycles. Might just go 40/40/40/40/20/20/20 for wk 1 to kick in if I need it. The only day I had Back pumps was day 1. other than that I feel like a champ. appetite was up first week. it is leveling off now. I will be curious what I way after wk. 2. I'll keep you guys posted.
WOW that is exactly my pct. Will you use nolva with the PCT or wait until you see some signs of gyno?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Probably wait. As of right now I feel great and I still have my boys down there so...who knows how it will turn out.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Here are my stats at the end of week 2. I am going into my 4th week, but I will post soon. I weighed last monday and my weight was 212lbs. amazing I have gained 14 lbs. in 14 days. my strength has lifted some. I feel extremely harder and I look harder as well. The only negative I am feeling now is a sick feeling sometime. Almost flu-like symptoms, but it comes and goes with food that I eat. (which is all the time) I also feel bloated in my stomach when I eat. even if it is just a little. Other than that my testes feel fine. my libido is up. strength and weight up. I look great too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you are gaining good muscle. Its odd about the flu like symptoms. Keep us updated!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some very impressive results. Nice work!:cheers:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
well, I weighed in yesterday right before a killer chest workout. I was 214. that's 16lbs up. I feel as if I am staying level with my weight, but I also havent' been killing the calories like I was earlier too. I feel that the more calories I put in the more of a bloated feel I get. which I have never gotten from an oral before. about the flu-like symptoms, could be that I was getting sick some. I do however have some lower back pain, but for the last 4 years I have had an irritated disk in my L4-L5 area(low back)could be that pain with some stomach ache that gives me the all around pain. At first I thought it was my kidneys or something but I find that odd because I have never had many sides with orals ever. So i did go home and eat some prunes like crazy and drink the crap out of some cranberry juice as well as water all the freagin time. Other than that I am going to stick with the 30mgs for my 4th week. I couldn't imagine how much more of a benefit I could get with 40mgs daily. my goal is to trim down to 210 even and have around 10% bf. It's odd because last friday I took a fitness test. I was about 5'11''1/4. 211 lbs and had 17%bf. I feel like there is no way i have that much bf. it was on one of the machines that you hold out in front of you after you put your weight/height in. I've been 9% before and look similar to what I am now. anyway, just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I will keep this going.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
well, I weighed in yesterday right before a killer chest workout. I was 214. that's 16lbs up. I feel as if I am staying level with my weight, but I also havent' been killing the calories like I was earlier too. I feel that the more calories I put in the more of a bloated feel I get. which I have never gotten from an oral before. about the flu-like symptoms, could be that I was getting sick some. I do however have some lower back pain, but for the last 4 years I have had an irritated disk in my L4-L5 area(low back)could be that pain with some stomach ache that gives me the all around pain. At first I thought it was my kidneys or something but I find that odd because I have never had many sides with orals ever. So i did go home and eat some prunes like crazy and drink the crap out of some cranberry juice as well as water all the freagin time. Other than that I am going to stick with the 30mgs for my 4th week. I couldn't imagine how much more of a benefit I could get with 40mgs daily. my goal is to trim down to 210 even and have around 10% bf. It's odd because last friday I took a fitness test. I was about 5'11''1/4. 211 lbs and had 17%bf. I feel like there is no way i have that much bf. it was on one of the machines that you hold out in front of you after you put your weight/height in. I've been 9% before and look similar to what I am now. anyway, just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I will keep this going.
Ya more clas = more bloat. Most people think if you eat more clas than required it's good but really it not necessary from my experience. If anything just get 200-300 over your requirement, this way you eat according to what your body needs and you don't feel like it's a chore.

I have a similar electronic body fat reader. Cost me 100 bucks and it's pretty accurate but I know what you mean, you look in the mirror and think no way in hell you have that much body fat but for a lot of people body fat wont be so noticeable especially if you workout. Some people have a lot of fat but it doesn't show really because muscle > fat. Just keep monitoring your body fat every two weeks. If it were going up for me I would lower the cals just to the point where I'm not losing weight but losing body fat. Keep up the good work and 16lbs is fuc&king awesome.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, my wife looked @ me the other day and said. man ur really beginning to show in your shoulders and traps. Its funny she just noticed now after me leveling off and cutting the fat some.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, my wife looked @ me the other day and said. man ur really beginning to show in your shoulders and traps. Its funny she just noticed now after me leveling off and cutting the fat some.
lol it's like when they do their hair. Sometimes we just don't notice know what I mean? Then she goes "You know I got my hair done
" etc...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you added any taurine in for your back? My anavar gives me wicked back pumps and the taurine helps with the constant nagging pain.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
No, I never bought any because I've taken anavar and other orals before and never had back pumps. so i figured what the heck. but now I wish I would have bought some just to have it. But Oh, well. I guess I can drink some juice from the store that has some in it. maybe a monster or something. thanks though. i'm just gonna have to suck-it-up. not unless i can buy some @ gnc. do they carry it.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
No, I never bought any because I've taken anavar and other orals before and never had back pumps. so i figured what the heck. but now I wish I would have bought some just to have it. But Oh, well. I guess I can drink some juice from the store that has some in it. maybe a monster or something. thanks though. i'm just gonna have to suck-it-up. not unless i can buy some @ gnc. do they carry it.
Are the back pumps really that brutal? Never had back problems but if it's really bad maybe I might buy some taurine when the time comes to cycle. Man I feel the more someone adds supps to a cycle the more it interferes with the full absorption of Havoc.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
you could be right, but I always make sure I take everything spaced throughout the day and that I drink plenty of water during too. I would buy some just in case. I had it day 2-3 and have it day 21-23. so? who knows. can't hurt.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
you could be right, but I always make sure I take everything spaced throughout the day and that I drink plenty of water during too. I would buy some just in case. I had it day 2-3 and have it day 21-23. so? who knows. can't hurt.
Hmm.. so it wasn't consistent, just on and off?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I bought some taurine yesterday. been popping them like candy. feel much better. THANK GOODNESS. bought some gas-x too which has helped some with the stomach bloat. I feel better. I also did notice that if I take my perfect cycle @ night it gives me heartburn and a wierd aftertaste. I had to eat a giant bowl of cereal late last night.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I bought some taurine yesterday. been popping them like candy. feel much better. THANK GOODNESS. bought some gas-x too which has helped some with the stomach bloat. I feel better. I also did notice that if I take my perfect cycle @ night it gives me heartburn and a wierd aftertaste. I had to eat a giant bowl of cereal late last night.
Perfect cycle by AX I assume. When I was on cycle I always took it with food, now they're in capsule form so it's actually easier on the stomach, 3 years ago it was giant skinny tablets. I took it three times a day one pill in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night.

Gas-x, can't you pick that up off the shelf at any pharmacy store? It really helps with the bloat?

How is the cycle coming to and end?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it made me feel better (gas-x). only took it for one day. I figured it couldn't hurt so I did. yeah, I bought it at a gas station. I've been taking 5-6 capsules a day of the AX perfect cycle. I have to take it with food now. it helps. think I am going to just start taking 4 a day.
The cycle is coming along fine. I think the propadrol made me hold some weight towards the end. I am anxious to see the results after my PCT. still up around 16lbs. I will weigh myself. next monday. that will be the first day of my PCT.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it made me feel better (gas-x). only took it for one day. I figured it couldn't hurt so I did. yeah, I bought it at a gas station. I've been taking 5-6 capsules a day of the AX perfect cycle. I have to take it with food now. it helps. think I am going to just start taking 4 a day.
The cycle is coming along fine. I think the propadrol made me hold some weight towards the end. I am anxious to see the results after my PCT. still up around 16lbs. I will weigh myself. next monday. that will be the first day of my PCT.
Good job! 16lbs... man impressive, just have a solid PCT and you should keep all of your gains.

Curious about the taurine, where did you pick one up? How many grams and what type of serving did you take? Thanks

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of 50 (500mg)each. gnc brand for $4.99. I took 3.5grams (7 pills) yesterday. felt better last night and no pain now at all. taking 3 grams a day.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of 50 (500mg)each. gnc brand for $4.99. I took 3.5grams (7 pills) yesterday. felt better last night and no pain now at all. taking 3 grams a day.
So 3g one shot or spread through the day? Wow 4.99 at GNC? Will check it out. Keep us updated on end cycle and pct!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Can I just say WOW! I have been lifting for years. Taken many supps. and I love this stuff. I am 6ft. 27 yrs old. I weighed in on a monday, day 1 of cycle of havoc/prop. stack @ 198. 7 days later on that next monday I was 205. thats 7lbs in one week @ only 20 mgs a day of my havoc and 60mgs a day of my propadrol. Now I am on my 30mg week. Strength has increased nicely as well as mass and hardness. Thank you RPN. And thanks NutraPlanet for the nice gear. Shipment was fast and packing was great. My goal was to be 210 in 4 wks. looks like I'll be 215 by the end of my PCT.:D
oh wow, good to see you reaching your goal so fast .. im currently on my PCT cycle and then im going to wait 2-3weeks and might give havoc a try along w/ tren.

how was ure apetite while u were on havoc/prop(60mg) ??

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
the first 2 weeks were unreal. then my appetite siezed. I ate but was never really starving like I was the first two weeks. It was never suppressed.

Cerberus

Awards
Week 2 is fun stuff :)

I prefer 20mg for 5 weeks. I've tried 20/30/30/40/40 and I felt better @ the 20mg for 5 weeks. I think 10mg is a waste of time. Sides were higher on the higher dosage as well. Back pumps, higher resting HR, higher bp ... no clue about cholesterol.

Wish you luck

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
you are exactly right. that is the way I feel too. I've noticed that since I started 40 mgs. I had the exact same sides. Plus I have had a little shrinkage since I started the 40mgs. which started about the end of the 2nd week of 30mgs. Not a huge change or anything, I just noticed none while on my cycle the first 2.5 weeks. so 20/20/20/30 is exactly what I will do next time. maybe 20/20/30/20/10.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you add in some taurine for the back pumps.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
My final cycle results.
wk 1. propadrol/havoc 60/20 7lb increase felt great starting with the 3rd day. had back pumps for days 2-4.
wk 2. prop/havoc 60/30 7lb increase in weight. best week I overall had. stamina went up. strength went up as well.
wk 3. prop/havoc 60/30 2lb increase. a solid week. felt more massive. thick. pumps were still high. towards the end of 3rd week I felt some sides. stomach bloating, bad gas.
wk 4. prop/havoc 60/40 I only gained 1 lb. my last week. I lowered the 40mg. to 30mg. after the 3rd day. thursday i did. I had back pumps. had to buy taurine. less than 24hrs. felt alot better. 3.5gms. then 3g. daily. stomach was aching monday thru wed. felt better after I dropped to 30mg. my libido felt lower than normal during this week. but was still there.
Overall I gained 17lbs. increased strength by about 30lbs in major lifts. stamina went way up too. hard as a rock. I am taking PCT:
Post Cycle Support - recomend. dosage
Novedex xt - 1 pill before workout, 1 pill before bed
Retain2 - will start during week 2 of PCT. recommended dosage.
My overall rating of this product is great. I've done var,winny,primo,superdrol as far as orals and I've used a serm on all of these for PCT. I havent' experience the shut down like I did with other orals, yet it was just as productive for me as winny is. Except on cycle I felt better on winny. superdrol wasn't that great of a compbound for me overall. however I am interested in getting a good test booster this week. any ideas for it in my pct? Also most of you guys know my body 6ft. 215. I respond great to vitagro cgl/size on type products but want to get something that doesn't need a pct for during the summer. I've read alot about drive/rpm. however I think I would like to go with a test booster product and some Creatine Ethyl Ester with a pre workout drink. some ideas on a stack would be awesome guys. Thanks. and thanks for your info during my cycle.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome size gains! Looks like you did very well.

The RPM most people like but I have yet to take it so I can't say.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
My final cycle results.
wk 1. propadrol/havoc 60/20 7lb increase felt great starting with the 3rd day. had back pumps for days 2-4.
wk 2. prop/havoc 60/30 7lb increase in weight. best week I overall had. stamina went up. strength went up as well.
wk 3. prop/havoc 60/30 2lb increase. a solid week. felt more massive. thick. pumps were still high. towards the end of 3rd week I felt some sides. stomach bloating, bad gas.
wk 4. prop/havoc 60/40 I only gained 1 lb. my last week. I lowered the 40mg. to 30mg. after the 3rd day. thursday i did. I had back pumps. had to buy taurine. less than 24hrs. felt alot better. 3.5gms. then 3g. daily. stomach was aching monday thru wed. felt better after I dropped to 30mg. my libido felt lower than normal during this week. but was still there.
Overall I gained 17lbs. increased strength by about 30lbs in major lifts. stamina went way up too. hard as a rock. I am taking PCT:
Post Cycle Support - recomend. dosage
Novedex xt - 1 pill before workout, 1 pill before bed
Retain2 - will start during week 2 of PCT. recommended dosage.
My overall rating of this product is great. I've done var,winny,primo,superdrol as far as orals and I've used a serm on all of these for PCT. I havent' experience the shut down like I did with other orals, yet it was just as productive for me as winny is. Except on cycle I felt better on winny. superdrol wasn't that great of a compbound for me overall. however I am interested in getting a good test booster this week. any ideas for it in my pct? Also most of you guys know my body 6ft. 215. I respond great to vitagro cgl/size on type products but want to get something that doesn't need a pct for during the summer. I've read alot about drive/rpm. however I think I would like to go with a test booster product and some Creatine Ethyl Ester with a pre workout drink. some ideas on a stack would be awesome guys. Thanks. and thanks for your info during my cycle.

Good sh!t dude. You think it's a waste to up to 40mg??? Didn't bother with Nolva/Clomid?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
since it was my first time to use the product and since it's been 1.5 yrs since taking an oral. I felt like 40mgs. was a waste. save what you can and you can make 3 cycles on 2 bottles. While on it you will know if you need 40mgs. if you are getting good results then yes stay @ 30. My next time I might have to up it to 40. depends on my reaction the 2nd time around. I know for sure that all i need is a test booster added and will not need any clomid or nolva on any epi cycle. I have done AS's before and I know for sure If I need to be on one or not. As a matter of fact, this morning I just got through taken care of business with the wifey. been off havoc for 2 days now.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Should I add Propadrol to the cycle?

Okay i think I fixed it all: let me know what you think. Other questions are, should I stop taking the current supplements that I currently take during the havoc or epistane cycle:

Creatine - Controlled Labs
Glycergrow - Cell Volumizer Controlled Labs
Chromium Picolinate tablet

The ones that I know to continue to take are:

Orange Triad - Controlled Labs Multi
Fish/Flax Oil
Glyco Maize - Optimum Nutrition
Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition

Cycle Support - 2 weeks prior to cycle.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with a protein drink in the morning and again in the evening.
???Should I run this throughout the cycle as well??

*** The goal is too gain 10 lbs of lean body mass while losing 2% of BF***

RPN Havoc: 90 capsules total - 10mg per capsule
Directions: As a dietary supplement 3 capsules daily as needed or as directed by your physician.
30 day cycle
???Would you recommend 20/30/30/40 cycle???

Or

*** The goal is too gain 10 lbs of lean body mass while losing 2% of BF***

IBE Epistane: 90 Capsules total (10 mg per serving)
Directions: Take 3 capsules daily. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period.
30 day cycle
???Would you recommend 20/30/30/40 cycle???

Post Cycle Support: 120 Capsules/4 per day = 30 days
Directions: Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM as soon as cycle of Designer steroid ends.
30 day cycle

Liquid Nolva: (on hand in case of).
This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20").
Directions: 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks before bed). 40/40/20/10 means 2ml/2ml/1ml/1ml since it is in 20mg doses?

Lean Extreme: 90 Capsules /3 per day = 30 days
Directions: Take 1 capsules 3 times per day. Take one serving upon waking, mid afternoon, and the last right before bed.
??? Is there anything better out there than this to keep the gains???

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with Propadrol and others I know, it will put mass on you during your cycle. It didn't do much of the cut-up, dry look for me. I think that if you want to lose 2% bodyfat and gain 10lbs you will easily get that from havoc and a creatine volumizer. I like waht you have.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

i will be shortly after you guys, planned on running this in Feb. but got a back injury so as soon as im healthy again ill start...cant wait after reading this.

spshond

spshond

Awards
From my experience with Propadrol and others I know, it will put mass on you during your cycle. It didn't do much of the cut-up, dry look for me. I think that if you want to lose 2% bodyfat and gain 10lbs you will easily get that from havoc and a creatine volumizer. I like waht you have.

So you dont think it would be useful for me, when trying to cut 2% body fat. I will be eating cleanly throughout the cycle. If it will help add on pounds, I want them to be clean bulk lbs.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So you dont think it would be useful for me, when trying to cut 2% body fat. I will be eating cleanly throughout the cycle. If it will help add on pounds, I want them to be clean bulk lbs.
havoc/fura would be perfect

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yes stack with furazadrol. search it. it would be better than propadrol. or try winztrol. that would be one that I look into to get a good cutting stack. I would throw in some purple wraath with them and make sure you take some cissus/glucosamine for your joints.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Good information boyz and I gotta add if you're cutting definitely take some CLA, that's a must.