Tocomin?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting a Tocomin based product? I know NSI makes one and I'm sure there are numerous brands. I have been reading some interesting things on it lately. Especially in regard to hair loss. Primordial Performance is even marketing a Tocomin product SPECIFICALLY for hair loss.

Toco-8 is a powdered tocotrienol complex extracted from Palm Fruits (elaies guineensis) and has recently been patented for its effect on improving hair count by an average of 42% in men and women suffering from alopecia. Please see a quote directly from the human study –

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-.std dev.)."

To read the full patent, please visit here -
Hair growth formulation - Google Patents

To learn more about Toco-8 visit us here –Toco-8

Thank you.

-Pp

Primordial Performance - Dermacrine, hormone precursors and estrogen reducers
I would pay $12-15 for 90-100 60mg+ caps

Welcome to Carotech - Tocomin

Any other info/interest in this product? Aside from it being good for hair (although no miracle as advertised), it would also clearly be superior to most vitamin E we are taking. That is, unless you are already investing in a high quality E supplement. I know I never have. I am currently taking ~.2-.5mg/day of generic fincar (finasteride) and some generic 5% minox. I ****ing hate the thought of what finasteride does in a male but I'm giving it the good fight for now. :D

Anyone think there is much merit to these hair claims attributed to Tocomin?
http://www.americanwellnessnetwork.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=567

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodja Supplements 0
Rodja Supplements 7