GET DIESEL "you snooze you lose" sale!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    how far is this off til in stock?
    today they have a shipment coming of the newest formula with Cit. malate and cordyceps. It seems to give me alot of energy for some reason.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    today they have a shipment coming of the newest formula with Cit. malate and cordyceps. It seems to give me alot of energy for some reason.
    curious.. as u put those in, whats come out?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    curious.. as u put those in, whats come out?
    what?

    The cit malate added will make the product better for Nitric Oxide, endurance and cellular energy

    the Cordyceps increases the endurance aspects of the product and works well with the cit. malate and ribose in NOS ETHER.

    I would read about cit. malate and cordyceps.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    what?

    The cit malate added will make the product better for Nitric Oxide, endurance and cellular energy

    the Cordyceps increases the endurance aspects of the product and works well with the cit. malate and ribose in NOS ETHER.

    I would read about cit. malate and cordyceps.
    Ops, I meant.. cos you added those 2... did anything come out of the product, or is there less amount of something else? i mean profile wise.. sorry


  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Ops, I meant.. cos you added those 2... did anything come out of the product, or is there less amount of something else? i mean profile wise.. sorry

    alc, nalg, came out but not to put those in, just because with the cit malate and cordyceps they were not nec, the ribose also increased.

    sup facts on the NOS ETHER page.
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Diesel: NOS Ether Level 1 30% off sale!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. <--GET DIESEL/Nutraplanet you snooze you lose sale!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:54 PM
  3. **GET DIESEL You snooze you lose sale!!!**
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in