X-Dream FINALLY RELEASING at NP!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/xdream.jpg[/wrap]Just letting you guys know that X-Dream will be carried at Nutraplanet this week! Hopefully by Thursday or Friday. You can always count on Nutraplanet to provide an outstanding price for newly released products and don't forget to check their site as often as possible since we all know Stryder likes to offer MEGA discounts for short periods of like 30 minutes! SNEAKY SNEAKY! I have the writeup below. Also look for X-Dream in the newest (August) issue of Muscular Development!!!

THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE

We live in a world where we spend most of our lives running in overdrive with high levels of stress and lack of "quality" sleep. As bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts we often have trouble sleeping, Whether you work out hard and your muscles are aching or there is just
too much on your mind. Many of us turn to OTC medications and supplements to aid in relaxation and sleep only to be sadly dissappointed by lingering side effects effects and lack of effectiveness. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a product that could relax you, promote REM sleep, cause vivid even "fantasy-like" dreams, and even increase growth hormone levels? The REVOLUTION of relaxation and sleep is here!
Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.
With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sounds good. I woke up every hour on the hour last night :frustrate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit watching muppet movies right before bed time and you'll be alright. Otherwise X-Dreams will have to do the trick.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I woke up every hour on the hour last night :frustrate
Damn man that sucks! I know the feeling though. I had the same problem for a while. Now I just take Neurobalance every night haha. But I have been switching it on and off with X-Dream lately. Different feelings, both awesome. Neuro I like better for totally vegging out, it feels like drinking a glass of wine. X-Dream gives me the great dreams and deep sleep that I like though.

The Graduate

Awards
The label looks very good.

Not sleeping well at the moment so may have to pick some of this up!

Bit cheeky but any plans for UK resellers? (i use Nutra when ordering a few things)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Damn man that sucks! I know the feeling though. I had the same problem for a while. Now I just take Neurobalance every night haha. But I have been switching it on and off with X-Dream lately. Different feelings, both awesome. Neuro I like better for totally vegging out, it feels like drinking a glass of wine. X-Dream gives me the great dreams and deep sleep that I like though.
Sleep patterns are really jacked up right now. Maybe X-Dream will help me out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a link to some tester logs or reviews?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a link to some tester logs or reviews?
All of us Reps are getting it shipped to us to test out so you'll hear some feedback very soon. Im not too sure it testers outside the company will be chosen though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
All of us Reps are getting it shipped to us to test out so you'll hear some feedback very soon. Im not too sure it testers outside the company will be chosen though.
They definitely will be. We will also be having a contest today for free X-Dream! 5 free bottles will be given away in that thread as well as many others in the coming days :).

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!!! I def could have used this when i was tossing around until 3am last night!!!

Whats your anticipated pricing for online retailers?

SICK label!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sick on tossing and turning lately. I have had sleep troubles all my life though. Getting older doesn't help either. I turn 35 at the end of July...Time to buy myself an old man cane and arthritis rub!.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm sick on tossing and turning lately. I have had sleep troubles all my life though. Getting older doesn't help either. I turn 35 at the end of July...Time to buy myself an old man cane and arthritis rub!.

:whiner:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!!! I def could have used this when i was tossing around until 3am last night!!!

Whats your anticipated pricing for online retailers?

SICK label!
I am assuming 29.99? Again I can't guarantee it, that is +/- $2 or so.

And yes this is safe for 18 year olds.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
label is hot! Very interested in this.

fitnecise

Awards
And how exactly does a BZ site agonist increase REM? It doesn't. In fact there is plenty of evidence that it will suppress it.

Taking a benzo deprives you of essential recuperative sleep. They increase non-REM but decrease slow wave sleep. Just take a look at how important that is to recovery and memory formation. Although this may decrease total sleep requirement (acutely at least) so it sounds as if it is working.

Are you able to substantiate your claims by a detailed description of kinetics?

EDIT: Now that I know this is GABOB, it just seems your writeup is simply worded to make it sound as this works similar to benzos.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya the label looks sweet. Im gonna have to pick some of this up for when school starts up again.

Question, would this help one get to sleep earlier after taking stims that would usually keep me up til like 3 am?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I'll keep an eye on this....I'm a Kava guy but still have an open mind. Can't wait to read some reviews.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
normally, I take 1-carboxy at night before bed along with zma. would there be in problem in replacing my zma with x-dreams and stacking with the 1-carboxy?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
And how exactly does a BZ site agonist increase REM? It doesn't. In fact there is plenty of evidence that it will suppress it.

Taking a benzo deprives you of essential recuperative sleep. They increase non-REM but decrease slow wave sleep. Just take a look at how important that is to recovery and memory formation. Although this may decrease total sleep requirement (acutely at least) so it sounds as if it is working.

Are you able to substantiate your claims by a detailed description of kinetics?

EDIT: Now that I know this is GABOB, it just seems your writeup is simply worded to make it sound as this works similar to benzos.
Yeah I can post some up tomorrow as well. There is plenty of stuff on it. However, it is not the only ingredient.

heater1289

Awards
whats the difference between this and neuro-balance and how do they feel in comparison to one another?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between this and neuro-balance and how do they feel in comparison to one another?
The basic difference to me seems to be that neuro-balance contains just a GABA receptor agonist. This will promote a relaxed feeling. If you think of alcohol as a type of GABA agonist, this might be the type of relaxed feeling you will get with Neurobalance, except without the other effects of alcohol.

And X-Dream contains both a GABA receptor agonist and a cannabinoid receptor CB1 agonist. An agonist at this receptor would be responsible for further relaxation effects and even euphoria (possibly also an appetite stimulant).

My speculative summary in terms of how you will feel:
NB->relaxed
X-Dream->relaxed with a sense of well-being (maybe hungry)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im ready for my trial run.I just moved and its choas central and to add to this sleep has been poor.makes for looooooooong and tense days wlth the Mrs. :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i work graveyards. which will help me have a better days sleep? nb or xdreams

fitnecise

Awards
i work graveyards. which will help me have a better days sleep? nb or xdreams
It would be wise to supplement melatonin since research shows a lower secretion in graveyard workers. This is why graveyard workers have a hightened risk of cancers and screwed up hormone levels.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The basic difference to me seems to be that neuro-balance contains just a GABA receptor agonist. This will promote a relaxed feeling. If you think of alcohol as a type of GABA agonist, this might be the type of relaxed feeling you will get with Neurobalance, except without the other effects of alcohol.

And X-Dream contains both a GABA receptor agonist and a cannabinoid receptor CB1 agonist. An agonist at this receptor would be responsible for further relaxation effects and even euphoria (possibly also an appetite stimulant).

My speculative summary in terms of how you will feel:
NB->relaxed
X-Dream->relaxed with a sense of well-being (maybe hungry)

Yeah that is pretty much how it is. I think Neuro is great for just relaxing. I take it to get rid of stress from the day. It does work great for promoting sleep as well but I think X-Dream will keep you asleep longer, etc.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Lay off the Leviathan! :run:
hahah i actually havent taken Leviathan in a few weeks...i got a free tub of no shotgun, took 1 scoop at 630pm and I was just wired til i popped 25mgs of benedryl at 2:30... benadryl makes me groggy as hell the next day, so definitely looking forward to trying this... any possibility of samples?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
When are we gonna be able to actually purchase this stuff?

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
Whats the good word? Im waiting for this to come in before I place an order for some other stuff. Anyone know what the price will be?

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
Whats the good word? Im waiting for this to come in before I place an order for some other stuff. Anyone know what the price will be?
Same here. My sleep is terrible! Melatonin doesn't even phase me so I'm looking forward to trying this stuff out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/xdream.jpg[/wrap]Just letting you guys know that X-Dream will be carried at Nutraplanet this week! Hopefully by Thursday or Friday.
Yes, no, maybe so?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These things are never on time. Im not gettn my hopes up yet. Cant wait to try this.

Redeemer

Awards
:dance:
They definitely will be. We will also be having a contest today for free X-Dream! 5 free bottles will be given away in that thread as well as many others in the coming days :).
F*** the freebies. I will order a supply and post results. My sleep is not worth sheet right now. You guys want to send me some free thats fine, but meanwhile it's back to the nutra planet.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lakemount, do you think xdream will be at nutraplanet by wednesday(my next np order)?

walkthewalk

walkthewalk

Awards
From the look of it it looks like something I would want to try. I will wait for more information to become avalible first. Good Luck

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/xdream.jpg[/wrap]Just letting you guys know that X-Dream will be carried at Nutraplanet this week! Hopefully by Thursday or Friday. You can always count on Nutraplanet to provide an outstanding price for newly released products and don't forget to check their site as often as possible since we all know Stryder likes to offer MEGA discounts for short periods of like 30 minutes! SNEAKY SNEAKY! I have the writeup below. Also look for X-Dream in the newest (August) issue of Muscular Development!!!

IBE Web Site: Click Here

THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE

We live in a world where we spend most of our lives running in overdrive with high levels of stress and lack of "quality" sleep. As bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts we often have trouble sleeping, Whether you work out hard and your muscles are aching or there is just
too much on your mind. Many of us turn to OTC medications and supplements to aid in relaxation and sleep only to be sadly dissappointed by lingering side effects effects and lack of effectiveness. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a product that could relax you, promote REM sleep, cause vivid even "fantasy-like" dreams, and even increase growth hormone levels? The REVOLUTION of relaxation and sleep is here!
Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.
With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!
Do you have an update for availablity?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta place an order in the next couple of days. really hope to order this too, Sam, when you gonna get this up for sale?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, damn labels didn't come in on their "expected" delivery date. Unfortunately all we can do is hope for Monday. I told everyone originally that I didn't want to set a solid release date just yet because sometimes things don't come in on their expected date, but I got caught up doing it anyways ;). Everything is capsuled and bottled though, so there won't be much of a holdup once they are here and we are going to overnight them to NP to get the ball rolling!