X-Dream FINALLY RELEASING at NP!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Questions!!! Are there any logs on this stuff? Would doubling the caps double the effect? Is oral the best delivery or would mixing with transdermal delivery system or snorting lol work better?
I believe oral works just fine, I don't think transdermal would do you any good here for the AD. There will be logs coming soon, most people are receiving theirs today or tomorrow probably since they ordered last thursday when it came out.

There was one guy here who bought multiple bottles for the firehouse he works at and they said they are in love with it and it was the best sleep supp they've ever used. However, I want to see more logs myself to see how it works with a large group of people. I love it as well but I hope everyone else does too :).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got mine today and will be giving a review soon.I work graveyard and I NEVER see more then 6hrs of interupted sleep.Im hoping that with X Dream that will all change tonite!:D

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't noticed the PMs, I've got an issue that I was hoping you could help me with LMD.

Trench

Awards
hehehe, Mine just came in. Do you have to have an empty stomach for this stuff?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine today and will be giving a review soon.I work graveyard and I NEVER see more then 6hrs of interupted sleep.Im hoping that with X Dream that will all change tonite!:D
good luck bro..lemme know how it goes

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill kepp ya posted!:thumbsup:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
More X-Dream will be arriving today, the 17th!

Also, stay on your toes for we should have X-Lean up on the site today!

Get their products while you can for IBE is in the spotlight and their products are moving FAST!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
More X-Dream will be arriving today, the 17th!

Also, stay on your toes for we should have X-Lean up on the site today!

Get their products while you can for IBE is in the spotlight and their products are moving FAST!!!!
I sent you the updated pictures this morning :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My birthday is comin up in 3 weeks and my wife said I can make an order on np for up to $500..I know shes the best. And Im def throwin a couple of bottles of xdream in there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question. I take 6 caps/day powerfull. 2 before bed. Should I drop the before bed dose of powerfull, when I take my xdream?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
quick question. I take 6 caps/day powerfull. 2 before bed. Should I drop the before bed dose of powerfull, when I take my xdream?
Similarly, I was wondering about compatibility with ZMA.
Would the minerals effect any of the absorption of the x-dream stuff?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Similarly, I was wondering about compatibility with ZMA.
Would the minerals effect any of the absorption of the x-dream stuff?
I wouldn't give up ZMA. Aside from its soporific qualities it's essential to male health. I'm starting X-Dream tonight. The only omission from my night time regimen will be NueroBalance.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I have trouble sleeping every night lay down at nine, fall asleep at 1, and the wake up at 6. I cant what to try this product, was wondring though do you think its effects will decrease after time?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have trouble sleeping every night lay down at nine, fall asleep at 1, and the wake up at 6. I cant what to try this product, was wondring though do you think its effects will decrease after time?
"Some" of the relaxant effects will decrease, however, the cannibinoid receptor agonist didn't seem to decrease, mainly the GABOB. With that being said the GABOB always produces vivid dreams even after the relaxant effect comes down a little bit. I was testing GABOB August of 2006 (yeah we put X-Dream on hold that long haha) and I took it very frequently.

fitnecise

Awards
"Some" of the relaxant effects will decrease, however, the cannibinoid receptor agonist didn't seem to decrease, mainly the GABOB. With that being said the GABOB always produces vivid dreams even after the relaxant effect comes down a little bit. I was testing GABOB August of 2006 (yeah we put X-Dream on hold that long haha) and I took it very frequently.
Long term THC administration results in CB1 tolerance, and i'd assume there is potential for cross tolerance between a GABA(A) and CB1 agonist since both are interconnected through the opioid system (at least), but maybe you can elaborate on this since you are pharmacy.

Also, GH release would obviously be from GABOB (unless there is another mechanism), which by itself increases receptor GABA(A) affinity for GABA binding. There is confusing data on CB1 agonists inhibiting GABA release from the presynapse in (some?) instances. I assume you are convinced they are fine together with this product, but any detail you can give would help me understand, thanks.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
My birthday is comin up in 3 weeks and my wife said I can make an order on np for up to $500..I know shes the best. And Im def throwin a couple of bottles of xdream in there.
unless she is paying, i hope she is giving you more than that for your birthday :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless she is paying, i hope she is giving you more than that for your birthday :lol:
Yeah she paying. And Im making her wear a school girl outfit.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
ive had insomnia for 5 years. The only thing that works is Ambien and weed. So I choose ambien.

I just tried ambien. it took about an hour, and 4 caps, but I SLEPT. I dont suppose theres a way to get a extra strong version?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried ambien. it took about an hour, and 4 caps, but I SLEPT. I dont suppose theres a way to get a extra strong version?

Ambien comes in capsules?. And you took 4?. Is that safe? As for a stronger version I would ask your doctor if you could increase your dosage.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ambien comes in capsules?. And you took 4?. Is that safe? As for a stronger version I would ask your doctor if you could increase your dosage.
I think he was talking about X-Dream. I will say this, I feel Ambien is the strongest sleep inducing compound in the world and if you are used to taking that then X-Dream definitely won't feel as strong and yes you will probably need something like 4 caps. That is very tough competition lol. We don't have a stronger version because the main ingredient raw powders are so expensive.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken X-Dream twice now and it put me down for about 3 hours each time but then I woke up constantly after that and felt horrible in the morning. I was really hoping this was the thing for me as I have terrible insomnia, For the past 5 years I've gotten about 5-6 hours of broken up sleep. Melatonin works ok for me but am very groggy in the morning. Rem was good but didn't keep me asleep. Right now Tylenol Pm works best for me.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
hahah yes, i meant x dream.

Ambien is pretty strong stuff, and I knew it wouldnt compare. However is there a downside to take 4 caps? memory loss? side effects? ect.

I havent taking ambien in two days for the first time in a while. So even tho It takes alot its worth it so far....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any of those sides with X-Dream. I remember when I used to take Ambien I would do some CRAZY **** and not remember it the next day. It was kind of scary actually because I would have phone calls with women and give up information I shouldn't haha.

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
Took my first dose this morning at about 5:30am after working all night and went right to sleep. I don't remember dreaming about anything but I did wake up feeling great, no groggy feeling like I get with melatonin, simply sleep, etc.

Good stuff so far, I'll have to test it out when I'm not already dead tired.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
How about my sweet little pain in the as$.Sorry about the quality it was a digital picture of a regular picture. I just ordered x-dreams, and I am really looking forward to it also!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Nice shorts... or lack there of... lol

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I speak on behalf of the entire scientific community, IBE, Dr.D, and myself in saying that although that is a wonderful picture, the exact pose we were looking for wasn't seen. Therefore, keep posting them until we say it is the right one :D.

Hahaha j/k, and wow, maybe we can get a picture of her with X-Dream in between her......................hands of course.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Well I speak on behalf of the entire scientific community, IBE, Dr.D, and myself in saying that although that is a wonderful picture, the exact pose we were looking for wasn't seen. Therefore, keep posting them until we say it is the right one :D.

Hahaha j/k, and wow, maybe we can get a picture of her with X-Dream in between her......................hands of course.
Here's one more and I will get you the one with her holding the x-dreams if you can donate a bottle!!!!!!!!!!

PM me please daniel35

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Finally got the $$ for X-dream, but see it is 2-4 days at the nutra. How long before they should recieve shipment? Thanks!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Finally got the $$ for X-dream, but see it is 2-4 days at the nutra. How long before they should recieve shipment? Thanks!
^^^bump on this. I gave one guy at the gym 2 x-dream now he and a few others want me to order them some.So far 5 bottles.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I thought they had it in stock? Do they not?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In my experience with nutra, 2-4 days waiting means it isnt in the palm of their hands.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I thought they had it in stock? Do they not?
Your cart contains items that will delay the processing of your order. Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested. Expected ship dates for individual products are listed below.

Details Unit Price Total

X-Dream (60 caps)
By IBE
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days $36.95 $36.95

Total: $36.95

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Here's one more and I will get you the one with her holding the x-dreams if you can donate a bottle!!!!!!!!!!

PM me please daniel35
Donate the bottle already! This is for science after all, and good data demands repetition of results. :thumbsup:

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Donate the bottle already! This is for science after all, and good data demands repetition of results. :thumbsup:

Help me out Dr. D. Last pic unless I get a X-Dreams!!!!! I promise a magazine ad ready picture with her holding X-Dreams if I get it. She's agreed.

PM me Please daniel35

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think she should hold the bottle between her legs and have the caption"Sweet Dreams":head:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Help me out Dr. D. Last pic unless I get a X-Dreams!!!!! I promise a magazine ad ready picture with her holding X-Dreams if I get it. She's agreed.

PM me Please daniel35
You need to post these in the hot wife thread. Too much chatter, not enough pics.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like those fluffy blue slippers! I better stop thinking about it now. :)

Send this man and his lovely wife some X-Dream!