Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    You don't like it??
    I do like it. I already used nearly a full bottle myself and my gf had been using it, so between the both of us I've got a little more than half a bottle left.

VAT isn't a huge concern for me right now, I've got some flubby fat to get rid of first Worked real well in my hip flexor region though as well as on my chest. Just saying if anyone wants to PM me an offer I might part with it

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I do like it. I already used nearly a full bottle myself and my gf had been using it, so between the both of us I've got a little more than half a bottle left.

VAT isn't a huge concern for me right now, I've got some flubby fat to get rid of first Worked real well in my hip flexor region though as well as on my chest. Just saying if anyone wants to PM me an offer I might part with it
    Ah, I been using it myself and I like it too. I was wondering if it was just me. LOL
    •   

3. Does anyone know what the carrier in Abliderate was? I know it is not the same as penetrate.

4. Quote Originally Posted by crappero View Post
    Does anyone know what the carrier in Abliderate was? I know it is not the same as penetrate.
    It is a localized version of Penetrate.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Ah, I been using it myself and I like it too. I was wondering if it was just me. LOL
    haha, no I liked it very much. I definitely noticed a difference and QUICK too - within the first week.

I just think I'd be better off using another TD since VAT is no longer an issue
    •   

6. so hard to believe that such a great product can't get to market. Truly a sad day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Do you think adding 7-Keto DHEA to Penetrate would ellicit similar effects to abliderate, or do you think its effects were more due to the the carrier being a localized version?

8. What molecules cause localization of a substance that penetrates. Could you add something to penetrate to localize it or would you have to subtract ingred from penetrate before you add?

9. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    What molecules cause localization of a substance that penetrates. Could you add something to penetrate to localize it or would you have to subtract ingred from penetrate before you add?
    The Benzyl alcohol keeps the actives localized, but the recipe for the Abliderate carrier was in completely different ratios.

You would be able to get somewhat of a localized effect by adding BA to Penetrate.

10. Is there another product out there that's is able to step in in place of Abliderate?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Is there another product out there that's is able to step in in place of Abliderate?
    We are working on it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are working on it.
    Sweet!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Is there another product out there that's is able to step in in place of Abliderate?
    What about 7-Cort?

It's a topical 7-keto product from the same company that sells E-Form. Ingredient profile is the same, I think. Anyone tried it?

There's also Dermatherm by Primordial.

What was the dosage in Abliderate?

14. I don't think 7-Cort is localized like Abliterate. Still a good product though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DGSky View Post
    I don't think 7-Cort is localized like Abliterate.
    Word.

16. How much 11-oxo do you have to take a day to just get cortisol blocking/fat reduction? would 2 caps a day suffice?

17. ETA on Abliterate restock?

18. Very Nice!

19. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    ETA on Abliterate restock?
    Unknown ETA. Working on a solution.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    would you be able to sell this, or do we have to make it on our own? would this work with anabolic hormone powders?

21. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    would you be able to sell this, or do we have to make it on our own? would this work with anabolic hormone powders?
    The formula for the carrier belongs to Avant. We will not step on them.

It works with hormones, yes, for a localized effect.

22. there has to be another way to make a localized transdermal carrier

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The formula for the carrier belongs to Avant. We will not step on them.

It works with hormones, yes, for a localized effect.
    that's what I figured. damn, those guys are smart. they used to sell it, right? Gel #3 i think it was called? I tried the sytenhance product once and was actually pretty impressed. Would love to see it around again, it was an interesting concept.

24. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    that's what I figured. damn, those guys are smart. they used to sell it, right? Gel #3 i think it was called? I tried the sytenhance product once and was actually pretty impressed. Would love to see it around again, it was an interesting concept.
    I agree VERY much. Sytenhance worked extremely well on muscles like forearms and biceps...smaller in area with thin skin.

25. the carrier with 1,4 powder would probably give some extremely nice vascularity
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:46 AM
  2. What's The Best Cortisol Control Supplement?
    By dumbhick3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:24 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM
  4. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 05:19 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 06:21 PM