Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
a frosted coating of flabby goodness.
That's what I have :) not for long though! Me -->:duel:<-- Fatty flabbinezz

*P.S* Choose Abliderate or formestane? Which is better?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I am using Abliderate alone. I stopped running 11-OXO for now.

I am using 4 squirts in the morning (after shower) and 4 squirts before bed.
Why did you stop using 11-oxo and how many mgs a day were you taking

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did you stop using 11-oxo and how many mgs a day were you taking
I stopped using 11-OXO because it had been a couple of years since I had used Ab...liderate. I wanted to give it a fair shake.

I was pleased with 11-OXO, but I think too much systemic cortisol suppression is detrimental. I will be adding back the 11-OXO at low dosage soon.

I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I stopped using 11-OXO because it had been a couple of years since I had used Ab...liderate. I wanted to give it a fair shake.

I was pleased with 11-OXO, but I think too much systemic cortisol suppression is detrimental. I will be adding back the 11-OXO at low dosage soon.

I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.
Will be starting monday with abliberate and 11-oxo,so at low dosage 2 caps a day ?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
this is gonna be in my next order then, i haven't worn my 32s since probably 6th grade

Da Main Man

Da Main Man

Awards

good damn it, i always read these good threads 20 mins after confirming an order....

damn australian shipping fee's.

(note: you bastards get 50% of my paycheck lol)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recall that later versions of Absolved contained a certain amount of sesathin. Would it be useful to add some bulk sesathin to a bottle of Abliderate? If so, how much sesathin should be added?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add about 1/2 ounce per 8 ounces.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
localized 7-oxo already has a pronounced PPAR-agonizing effect.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of abliderate and 5g of formestane and I was trying to think of what else would be and effective addition to the carrier... Yohimbine? Would it make sense to add ALCAR to a transdermal preparation?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles of abliderate and 5g of formestane and I was trying to think of what else would be and effective addition to the carrier... Yohimbine? Would it make sense to add ALCAR to a transdermal preparation?
ALCAR might work...yohimbine won't...RKs WOULD work.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR might work...yohimbine won't...RKs WOULD work.
Do you think it would make sense to add ALCAR, in other words... would you do it??? and if so, how much in the 8oz. bottle? Would RKs be better?

Also, I live in Phoenix, AZ so naturally I sweat alot during the day. And I sweat PROFUSELY in the gym. Will this hinder the effectiveness of the TD? Will my sweat and my wet t-shirt in the gym wash off the product from my skin and diminish further absorbtion? I have never used a TD preparation before and am intrigued by the concept

Thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, I live in Phoenix, AZ so naturally I sweat alot during the day. And I sweat PROFUSELY in the gym. Will this hinder the effectiveness of the TD? Will my sweat and my wet t-shirt in the gym wash off the product from my skin and diminish further absorbtion? I have never used a TD preparation before and am intrigued by the concept

Thanks
I'm right there with you. I'm in AZ too and running some Lipo-RK. I just try to make sure I let it dry for about 15 minutes before putting a shirt on and about an hour or two, if I can, before sweating a lot(working or going to the gym).

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I'm right there with you. I'm in AZ too and running some Lipo-RK. I just try to make sure I let it dry for about 15 minutes before putting a shirt on and about an hour or two, if I can, before sweating a lot(working or going to the gym).
Word thanks Ryan. You doing that Nov. 3rd show?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Actually the Nov. 10th. The one on the 3rd is in Flag, but the one I'm doing the next weekend is in PHX.
Oh, my bad, I thought it was the other way around, LOL. Sweet, how's your prep coming along?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, my bad, I thought it was the other way around, LOL. Sweet, how's your prep coming along?
Goin good so far, thanks for asking.

Sittin at about 207 so I got a ways to go, but I'm trying to do it slower this time to hold on to as much muscle as possible. I started 18 weeks out, as opposed to 14 like the last one.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Goin good so far, thanks for asking.

Sittin at about 207 so I got a ways to go, but I'm trying to do it slower this time to hold on to as much muscle as possible. I started 18 weeks out, as opposed to 14 like the last one.
Awesome! I'm sure you will place well!:thumbsup:

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So this comes as a kit right, with the 5g 7oxo on the side?

I'm hoping so , I ordered it with the intent on adding 5g formestane and some RK's and leaving out the 7oxo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this comes as a kit right, with the 5g 7oxo on the side?

I'm hoping so , I ordered it with the intent on adding 5g formestane and some RK's and leaving out the 7oxo
Actually, for these first batches they are premixed...but you should have plenty of room to add the form and some RKs.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually, for these first batches they are premixed...but you should have plenty of room to add the form and some RKs.
I should have asked before ordering i guess :hammer:

There's plenty of room though? Thats awesome!

I was looking to add like 5g of formestane, do you still think I can squeeze in some RK's?

I just don't want to oversaturate and have to buy an additional batch to make up for it.

from my research it looks like the 5g form will be hard enough to get in there, let alone adding RK...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should have asked before ordering i guess :hammer:

There's plenty of room though? Thats awesome!

I was looking to add like 5g of formestane, do you still think I can squeeze in some RK's?

I just don't want to oversaturate and have to buy an additional batch to make up for it.

from my research it looks like the 5g form will be hard enough to get in there, let alone adding RK...
Just an update for anyone wondering about how much actives you can get into this stuff....

On top of the 6g 7oxo, I added 5g Formestane and another 1.5g Raspberry Ketones already with no problems, and no added heat (just shaking). Looks to be fine, I'm even thinking of adding a little more RK to the mix.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update for anyone wondering about how much actives you can get into this stuff....

On top of the 6g 7oxo, I added 5g Formestane and another 1.5g Raspberry Ketones already with no problems, and no added heat (just shaking). Looks to be fine, I'm even thinking of adding a little more RK to the mix.
RKs are hard to get into solution but, in my experience, they can sit in suspension just fine and still be effective.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
RKs are hard to get into solution but, in my experience, they can sit in suspension just fine and still be effective.
dsade / anyone esle.........im a 33 yr old male. What would u suggest if i were to buy the ABLIDERATE? Should i buy additional actives such as RK, form. , 7oxo, etc.

What results have you had and what are u currently using in your ABLIDERATE. Should i just go with the straight abliderate, or go ahead and really ramp it up by purchasing simple actives such as form. & RK?

thanks man

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
dsade / anyone esle.........im a 33 yr old male. What would u suggest if i were to buy the ABLIDERATE? Should i buy additional actives such as RK, form. , 7oxo, etc.

What results have you had and what are u currently using in your ABLIDERATE. Should i just go with the straight abliderate, or go ahead and really ramp it up by purchasing simple actives such as form. & RK?

thanks man
I added 5 grams of Form and had exceptional results with chest and ab fat. I just placed another order. Can't go wrong with this stack. I'll try RK with the next purchase.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I added 5 grams of Form and had exceptional results with chest and ab fat. I just placed another order. Can't go wrong with this stack. I'll try RK with the next purchase.
Agreed...this is a winning combo.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like i said 1.5g RK in there along with the 7oxo and 5g form.

how much RK will you be adding?

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
So what happens when you CEASE use and your body counteracts the suppression/inhibition by (endogenous) cortisol overproduction (which is typcial normal physiology)?

Thanks in advance for the feedback
I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what the latest studies say (I will try and look them up later), but in my experience there is no rebound.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?
Have you considered maybe running the Abliterate for eight weeks while at the same time making personal life changes to eleviate the Adrenal Fatigue? http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles/adrenal-fatigue-syndrome-dietary.html

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was going to shoot for 2 grams
i think you'll get that in no problem at all.

5g form + 1.5g RK went in easy as pie. I shook for like 30 seconds and I shake before application - all seems to be blended in smoothly.

You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.
Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.
lol I don't drink coffee and the last thing I used the coffee grinder to chop would likely not be a good idea to add to this transdermal....

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
ok...

8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

So each application should be around 100mg.
Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin
Bump

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would go more by coverage than straight pump amount. It seems the pumps are quite different depending on the product dispensed.

These were supposed to have been 2ml pumps but, as you see, they are more like.5ml.

Just make sure your entire abdominal area...from nips to underneath the belly button, and from kidney to kidney, with a thin coverage (should be slightly sheeny).

Let me go back and verify again how many pumps I am using.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I would go more by coverage than straight pump amount. It seems the pumps are quite different depending on the product dispensed.

These were supposed to have been 2ml pumps but, as you see, they are more like.5ml.

Just make sure your entire abdominal area...from nips to underneath the belly button, and from kidney to kidney, with a thin coverage (should be slightly sheeny).

Ya, I have been using 9-10 pumps. Should I be rubbing in vigorously until dry to help product absorbtion or should I only gently apply and let it dry on its own?

Also, is insomnia a side effect of using it before bed? That has happened the past 2 nights.

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I have been using 9-10 pumps. Should I be rubbing in vigorously until dry to help product absorbtion or should I only gently apply and let it dry on its own?

Also, is insomnia a side effect of using it before bed? That has happened the past 2 nights.

thanks
Rub it in vigorously.

I have never gotten insomnia directly from Abliderate...though I always have it anyway. Anyone else noticed insomnia?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Rub it in vigorously.

I have never gotten insomnia directly from Abliderate...though I always have it anyway. Anyone else noticed insomnia?
I have bouts of insomnia now and then... it's probably just coincidence

By the way, I think my waist is already shrinking, although I'm sure it is placebo effect as I've only dosed it 3 times

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bouts of insomnia now and then... it's probably just coincidence

By the way, I think my waist is already shrinking, although I'm sure it is placebo effect as I've only dosed it 3 times
This product works EXTREMELY fast. Elevated cortisol induced ab fat goes down pretty quickly once Cort levels are reduced. Abliderate does work within a couple of days.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hey dsade (or anyone else who can help me here). I'm using, like i said, the abliderate + 5g form and 2g RK's

Since I'm applying this both to my chest and to my abs, should I be increasing the amount I apply?

In other words, should I apply 4-6 pumps to my abs on top of whatever I apply to my chest?

been 4-5 days and I've noticed great results on my gyno and also pronounced results in my lower abs/hip flexor region. I was skeptical, almost didn't buy this - but glad I did now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you should increase total amount used in order to get good coverage on chest, abs, and flanks...all the way around to kidneys (this is important).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you should increase total amount used in order to get good coverage on chest, abs, and flanks...all the way around to kidneys (this is important).
Flanks...sounds like your giving advice to a cow. And you guys listen to his advice:rasp:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flanks...sounds like your giving advice to a cow. And you guys listen to his advice:rasp:
Baby, you know very well where the beef is.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards

This is exactly how I use it. No insomnia noted even when applying second time in late afternoon.

Last edited:
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I'm going to try 7pumps twice per day.

Its not going to last as long now though:rasp:

Benderzzz

Awards
question
would it be safe or even effective to run this with 8 11oxo a day