dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again...what have you come to expect from NP? A kickass stack sale!!!!

NP brings you The Ultimate Cortisol Control Stack...an uber potent combination of Ergopharm's cutting edge 11-OXO and Abliderate, a localized cortisol inhibiting topical using Avant Labs' patent pending localized formula.

Abliderate™:

7-OXO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production. ABLIDERATE™ provides all of the metabolic benefits of lowered cortisol in a Patent Pending localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make ABLIDERATE™ the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. ABLIDERATE™ assists in reducing the negative effects of cortisol such as insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and other pathologies of Metabolic Syndrome X.

To summarize:

# Combats stress fat
# Reduces cortisol formation

11-OXO™-Hormone control breakthrough from ERGOPHARM

ERGOPHARM proudly introduces 11-OXO™, the first selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type I reductase.

Finally, cortisol control that delivers on the promises.

ERGOPHARM has found the key to obtaining:

• Decreased bodyfat (especially visceral adipose tissue)

• Increased muscle density (hardness)

• Enhanced insulin sensitivity and glycogen deposition

• Increased strength

• Improved brain and CNS function

We started the prohormone era... Welcome to day one of the SCM era!

For the ultra low price of $59.95, receive 8 ounces of Abliderate and a bottle of 11-OXO.

This should be up on the site shortly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link Plz...don't see the Abliderate on the site! Sorry, just being impatient, lol!

EDIT: Just read the last line of the post :frustrate ...damn ECA has me going Neo today! J/K bro, you're posts always make me laugh.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you that are unsure, Abliderate is one of my all time favourite supplements for decreasing waist size. For those that don't know the difference, VAT is located underneath the muscle tissue of and causes a protruding gut that is firm.

Subcutaneous Adipose is located OVER the muscle, and is jiggly (and better treated with Lipoderm and thermogenics...and of course DCP) :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awsome. K u stil got some type of packeage with the Abliterate like i was hopeing. Only problem is I was soo lucky as to get picked to Log the new Cissus-Drol for 8 weeks so no package for me........atleast for the next 14 weeks.

LOL like testing Cissus-Drol is a bad thing :icon_lol:

Speaking of Cissus-Drol you guys gonna be carrying this soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a Cissus-drol? Link?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
should you already be a low bf% before using this?

I'll probably try Lipo + Rasp Ketones instead since I'm around 14% right now, but the question remains!

Torque

Torque

Awards
How does this product differ in terms of effect then your Buld Lipoderm?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does this product differ in terms of effect then your Buld Lipoderm?
As Matt has pointed out before, the Lipoderms were formulated to attack SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue- the kind right beneath the skin that jiggles), where as Abliderate (and formerly Ab-Solved) were formulated to attack a different kind of fat called VAT (visceral adipose tissue- the kind that makes your stomach protrude from the inside).

These fat types each require a different approach, so the bulk Lipoderm carrier should be used to house ingredients like yohimbine, raspberry ketones, etc., whereas Abliderate will contain 7-OXO-DHEA.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you that are unsure, Abliderate is one of my all time favourite supplements for decreasing waist size.

So what happens when you CEASE use and your body counteracts the suppression/inhibition by (endogenous) cortisol overproduction (which is typcial normal physiology)?

Thanks in advance for the feedback

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should you already be a low bf% before using this?

I'll probably try Lipo + Rasp Ketones instead since I'm around 14% right now, but the question remains!
It depends more on what type of bodyfat you are carrying, whether a bulging gut that is firm to touch (relatively, anyway) or flat abs underneath a frosted coating of flabby goodness.

Torque

Torque

Awards
Would you apply this just at nightime? Is there any odor?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It depends more on what type of bodyfat you are carrying, whether a bulging gut that is firm to touch (relatively, anyway) or flat abs underneath a frosted coating of flabby goodness.
Flabby goodness FTW!! :D :icon_lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
If 7-oxo and 11-oxo do the same thing, or similar, wouldn't 11 stack better with the lipoderm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would allow you to use much less 11-OXO, and 11-OXO has more benefits than JUST reduction of cortisol in abdominal tissue.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Less is good. Can lipoderm and abliderate be used at the same time, say one in the morning, the other in the evening?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less is good. Can lipoderm and abliderate be used at the same time, say one in the morning, the other in the evening?
This is a common approach, and can be very effective with a strict diet.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
This will be my approach, stacked with 11-oxo. Any difference which onje is used during AM vs PM?

Last edited:
zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
damn it DSADE!! Why did you do that?!?!?! Damn it, well I am on my 2nd bottle of 11-oxo, so I will have to purchase it down the road

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dsade, you're killing me too. Seems like every week I'm staring at my full cart at NP trying to rationalize making another order LOL

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
This ought to be called the "VAT Attack Stack". It's catchy. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only if you pay the fee to use such;)
Is that a threat? Do we need to start another drama thread?

Come on, let's rock!!

How about the Atak the VAT Stak? :duel:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i missed this but how many mg of the 7 oxo is in each serving of the abliderate and how much would i have to use to get the fat loss effects?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry if i missed this but how many mg of the 7 oxo is in each serving of the abliderate and how much would i have to use to get the fat loss effects?
Tough call off the top of my head...let me do the math and I will post the answer tomorrow (hitting the sack early tonight).,

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Tough call off the top of my head...let me do the math and I will post the answer tomorrow (hitting the sack early tonight).,
alright no problem man, im just trying to figure out how much ill need to run it for about 4-6 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...

8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

So each application should be around 100mg.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How saturated is the carrier? I am wondering if I would be able to dissolve appreciable amounts of other powders in it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How saturated is the carrier? I am wondering if I would be able to dissolve appreciable amounts of other powders in it.
Hard to quantify, but you should be able to get a good 5 more grams of active into 8 ounces.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to quantify, but you should be able to get a good 5 more grams of active into 8 ounces.
Very Cool.

I've just been throwing out ideas for things I might want to run in the future. I'm thinking Abliderate + Formestane + Capsaicin would be a rather nice stack for getting cut up.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hmm so i should be fine adding about 3 grams of formestane to the abliderate and just shaking it up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm so i should be fine adding about 3 grams of formestane to the abliderate and just shaking it up?
3 grams should be fine to add and shake. See the Formestane thread for more info iff you have any mixing problems, but from straight saturation point you are good.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
how long before i would start to see results in my abdominal region.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long before i would start to see results in my abdominal region.
For me, and the people I have recommended it to, reduction in waist size becomes apparent after 2-3 days, and begins to rapidly accelerate after 1 1/2 weeks.

I am back down into 32 waist, at a bodyweight of 215...down over 2 inches.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, and the people I have recommended it to, reduction in waist size becomes apparent after 2-3 days, and begins to rapidly accelerate after 1 1/2 weeks.

That's impressive!

Are you/ do you think you'll be able to maintain the majority of it when you cycle off it?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established

dsade,

Is this with abliderate alone, or plus 11-oxo, or abliderate+form?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using Abliderate alone. I stopped running 11-OXO for now.

I am using 4 squirts in the morning (after shower) and 4 squirts before bed.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I just started yesterday and i noticed right after i apply it, my stomach gets warm... its not painful at all its actually kinda nice. I also applied a little to my chest and lower back to help out those areas as well

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
ok...

8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

So each application should be around 100mg.
Does this application apply with the 5gms of formestane in the abliderate?

Torque

Torque

Awards
If you wanted to add in capsacin to this mix could you just add normal powder that you can get from grocery store?

Tkenshin

Awards
hey does anyone know if i can put ephedrine + caffiene inside abliderate or ephedrine in the bulk lipo-y to increase its effects?