Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. I got 2 bottles of abliderate and 5g of formestane and I was trying to think of what else would be and effective addition to the carrier... Yohimbine? Would it make sense to add ALCAR to a transdermal preparation?
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    I got 2 bottles of abliderate and 5g of formestane and I was trying to think of what else would be and effective addition to the carrier... Yohimbine? Would it make sense to add ALCAR to a transdermal preparation?
    ALCAR might work...yohimbine won't...RKs WOULD work.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ALCAR might work...yohimbine won't...RKs WOULD work.
    Do you think it would make sense to add ALCAR, in other words... would you do it??? and if so, how much in the 8oz. bottle? Would RKs be better?

Also, I live in Phoenix, AZ so naturally I sweat alot during the day. And I sweat PROFUSELY in the gym. Will this hinder the effectiveness of the TD? Will my sweat and my wet t-shirt in the gym wash off the product from my skin and diminish further absorbtion? I have never used a TD preparation before and am intrigued by the concept

Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Also, I live in Phoenix, AZ so naturally I sweat alot during the day. And I sweat PROFUSELY in the gym. Will this hinder the effectiveness of the TD? Will my sweat and my wet t-shirt in the gym wash off the product from my skin and diminish further absorbtion? I have never used a TD preparation before and am intrigued by the concept

Thanks
    I'm right there with you. I'm in AZ too and running some Lipo-RK. I just try to make sure I let it dry for about 15 minutes before putting a shirt on and about an hour or two, if I can, before sweating a lot(working or going to the gym).
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm right there with you. I'm in AZ too and running some Lipo-RK. I just try to make sure I let it dry for about 15 minutes before putting a shirt on and about an hour or two, if I can, before sweating a lot(working or going to the gym).
    Word thanks Ryan. You doing that Nov. 3rd show?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Word thanks Ryan. You doing that Nov. 3rd show?
    Actually the Nov. 10th. The one on the 3rd is in Flag, but the one I'm doing the next weekend is in PHX.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Actually the Nov. 10th. The one on the 3rd is in Flag, but the one I'm doing the next weekend is in PHX.
    Oh, my bad, I thought it was the other way around, LOL. Sweet, how's your prep coming along?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Oh, my bad, I thought it was the other way around, LOL. Sweet, how's your prep coming along?
    Goin good so far, thanks for asking.

Sittin at about 207 so I got a ways to go, but I'm trying to do it slower this time to hold on to as much muscle as possible. I started 18 weeks out, as opposed to 14 like the last one.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Goin good so far, thanks for asking.

Sittin at about 207 so I got a ways to go, but I'm trying to do it slower this time to hold on to as much muscle as possible. I started 18 weeks out, as opposed to 14 like the last one.
    Awesome! I'm sure you will place well!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Awesome! I'm sure you will place well!
    Thanks brother, I'll let you know how it's goin as I get closer to showtime.

11. So this comes as a kit right, with the 5g 7oxo on the side?

I'm hoping so , I ordered it with the intent on adding 5g formestane and some RK's and leaving out the 7oxo

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    So this comes as a kit right, with the 5g 7oxo on the side?

I'm hoping so , I ordered it with the intent on adding 5g formestane and some RK's and leaving out the 7oxo
    Actually, for these first batches they are premixed...but you should have plenty of room to add the form and some RKs.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually, for these first batches they are premixed...but you should have plenty of room to add the form and some RKs.
    I should have asked before ordering i guess

There's plenty of room though? Thats awesome!

I was looking to add like 5g of formestane, do you still think I can squeeze in some RK's?

I just don't want to oversaturate and have to buy an additional batch to make up for it.

from my research it looks like the 5g form will be hard enough to get in there, let alone adding RK...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I should have asked before ordering i guess

There's plenty of room though? Thats awesome!

I was looking to add like 5g of formestane, do you still think I can squeeze in some RK's?

I just don't want to oversaturate and have to buy an additional batch to make up for it.

from my research it looks like the 5g form will be hard enough to get in there, let alone adding RK...
    Just an update for anyone wondering about how much actives you can get into this stuff....

On top of the 6g 7oxo, I added 5g Formestane and another 1.5g Raspberry Ketones already with no problems, and no added heat (just shaking). Looks to be fine, I'm even thinking of adding a little more RK to the mix.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Just an update for anyone wondering about how much actives you can get into this stuff....

On top of the 6g 7oxo, I added 5g Formestane and another 1.5g Raspberry Ketones already with no problems, and no added heat (just shaking). Looks to be fine, I'm even thinking of adding a little more RK to the mix.
    RKs are hard to get into solution but, in my experience, they can sit in suspension just fine and still be effective.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    RKs are hard to get into solution but, in my experience, they can sit in suspension just fine and still be effective.
    dsade / anyone esle.........im a 33 yr old male. What would u suggest if i were to buy the ABLIDERATE? Should i buy additional actives such as RK, form. , 7oxo, etc.

What results have you had and what are u currently using in your ABLIDERATE. Should i just go with the straight abliderate, or go ahead and really ramp it up by purchasing simple actives such as form. & RK?

thanks man

17. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    dsade / anyone esle.........im a 33 yr old male. What would u suggest if i were to buy the ABLIDERATE? Should i buy additional actives such as RK, form. , 7oxo, etc.

What results have you had and what are u currently using in your ABLIDERATE. Should i just go with the straight abliderate, or go ahead and really ramp it up by purchasing simple actives such as form. & RK?

thanks man
    I added 5 grams of Form and had exceptional results with chest and ab fat. I just placed another order. Can't go wrong with this stack. I'll try RK with the next purchase.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DGSky View Post
    I added 5 grams of Form and had exceptional results with chest and ab fat. I just placed another order. Can't go wrong with this stack. I'll try RK with the next purchase.
    Agreed...this is a winning combo.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DGSky View Post
    Like i said 1.5g RK in there along with the 7oxo and 5g form.

how much RK will you be adding?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So what happens when you CEASE use and your body counteracts the suppression/inhibition by (endogenous) cortisol overproduction (which is typcial normal physiology)?

Thanks in advance for the feedback
    I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?

21. I am not sure what the latest studies say (I will try and look them up later), but in my experience there is no rebound.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Like i said 1.5g RK in there along with the 7oxo and 5g form.

how much RK will you be adding?
    I was going to shoot for 2 grams

23. Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?
    Have you considered maybe running the Abliterate for eight weeks while at the same time making personal life changes to eleviate the Adrenal Fatigue? http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles...e-dietary.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by DGSky View Post
    I was going to shoot for 2 grams
    i think you'll get that in no problem at all.

5g form + 1.5g RK went in easy as pie. I shook for like 30 seconds and I shake before application - all seems to be blended in smoothly.

You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post

You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.
    Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.
    lol I don't drink coffee and the last thing I used the coffee grinder to chop would likely not be a good idea to add to this transdermal....

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ok...

8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

So each application should be around 100mg.
    Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin

28. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin
    Bump

29. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post

I would go more by coverage than straight pump amount. It seems the pumps are quite different depending on the product dispensed.

These were supposed to have been 2ml pumps but, as you see, they are more like.5ml.

Just make sure your entire abdominal area...from nips to underneath the belly button, and from kidney to kidney, with a thin coverage (should be slightly sheeny).

Let me go back and verify again how many pumps I am using.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. What's The Best Cortisol Control Supplement?
    By dumbhick3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 07:21 PM