Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So what happens when you CEASE use and your body counteracts the suppression/inhibition by (endogenous) cortisol overproduction (which is typcial normal physiology)?

Thanks in advance for the feedback
    I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am not sure what the latest studies say (I will try and look them up later), but in my experience there is no rebound.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Like i said 1.5g RK in there along with the 7oxo and 5g form.

how much RK will you be adding?
    I was going to shoot for 2 grams
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    I, too, would like to see this question addressed.

I have elevated cortisol levels as detected by a saliva neuro-adrenal profile. Adrenal fatigue is the diagnosis.

11-oxo and 7-oxo-dhea would seem to be the perfect supplements to help me reverse my condition. However, I need to know that they work to lower my cortisol permanently, not just temporarily. And I need to know that there won't be a backlash effect if I go off them.

At this point I am significantly underweight and I strongly suspect the cause to be elevated cortisol and low serotonin (also confirmed by lab test).

Does anyone know the answer?
    Have you considered maybe running the Abliterate for eight weeks while at the same time making personal life changes to eleviate the Adrenal Fatigue? http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles...e-dietary.html
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by DGSky View Post
    I was going to shoot for 2 grams
    i think you'll get that in no problem at all.

5g form + 1.5g RK went in easy as pie. I shook for like 30 seconds and I shake before application - all seems to be blended in smoothly.

You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You definitely need to do somethign with the RK's before you put them in though. I weighted out the 1.5g in an empty pill bottle, then used simple hand scissors to chop it up as fine as possible. I then crushed them up fine, then I added them to the solution. IF you don't do this I think you're going to have some clogging problems.
    Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Interesting...have you tried a coffee grinder? My days of chopping up white powders with a razor blade are LONG over.
    lol I don't drink coffee and the last thing I used the coffee grinder to chop would likely not be a good idea to add to this transdermal....
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok...

8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

So each application should be around 100mg.
    Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Hey dsade, I started administration of this last night and I noticed each pump seemed substantially less than 2ml so I pulled the plunger out of an empty syringe and measured 1 pump. It came out to about .5 ml So my question to you is: Is the dose supposed to be 8ml (16 pumps) or should I keep follow the directions at 4-6 pumps (1-1.5 ml)? Is this the same bottle and pump you have always used??

By the way, I love the feeling you get after administration, it's like you can feel the product penetrating the skin
    Bump
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

I would go more by coverage than straight pump amount. It seems the pumps are quite different depending on the product dispensed.

These were supposed to have been 2ml pumps but, as you see, they are more like.5ml.

Just make sure your entire abdominal area...from nips to underneath the belly button, and from kidney to kidney, with a thin coverage (should be slightly sheeny).

Let me go back and verify again how many pumps I am using.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would go more by coverage than straight pump amount. It seems the pumps are quite different depending on the product dispensed.

These were supposed to have been 2ml pumps but, as you see, they are more like.5ml.

Just make sure your entire abdominal area...from nips to underneath the belly button, and from kidney to kidney, with a thin coverage (should be slightly sheeny).

Ya, I have been using 9-10 pumps. Should I be rubbing in vigorously until dry to help product absorbtion or should I only gently apply and let it dry on its own?

Also, is insomnia a side effect of using it before bed? That has happened the past 2 nights.

thanks
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Ya, I have been using 9-10 pumps. Should I be rubbing in vigorously until dry to help product absorbtion or should I only gently apply and let it dry on its own?

Also, is insomnia a side effect of using it before bed? That has happened the past 2 nights.

thanks
    Rub it in vigorously.

I have never gotten insomnia directly from Abliderate...though I always have it anyway. Anyone else noticed insomnia?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rub it in vigorously.

I have never gotten insomnia directly from Abliderate...though I always have it anyway. Anyone else noticed insomnia?
    I have bouts of insomnia now and then... it's probably just coincidence

By the way, I think my waist is already shrinking, although I'm sure it is placebo effect as I've only dosed it 3 times
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

I have bouts of insomnia now and then... it's probably just coincidence

By the way, I think my waist is already shrinking, although I'm sure it is placebo effect as I've only dosed it 3 times
    This product works EXTREMELY fast. Elevated cortisol induced ab fat goes down pretty quickly once Cort levels are reduced. Abliderate does work within a couple of days.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

hey dsade (or anyone else who can help me here). I'm using, like i said, the abliderate + 5g form and 2g RK's

Since I'm applying this both to my chest and to my abs, should I be increasing the amount I apply?

In other words, should I apply 4-6 pumps to my abs on top of whatever I apply to my chest?

been 4-5 days and I've noticed great results on my gyno and also pronounced results in my lower abs/hip flexor region. I was skeptical, almost didn't buy this - but glad I did now.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Yes, you should increase total amount used in order to get good coverage on chest, abs, and flanks...all the way around to kidneys (this is important).
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, you should increase total amount used in order to get good coverage on chest, abs, and flanks...all the way around to kidneys (this is important).
    Flanks...sounds like your giving advice to a cow. And you guys listen to his advice
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Flanks...sounds like your giving advice to a cow. And you guys listen to his advice
    Baby, you know very well where the beef is.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%

This is exactly how I use it. No insomnia noted even when applying second time in late afternoon.
    Last edited by DGSky; 08-09-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: needed to add info
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

I think I'm going to try 7pumps twice per day.

Its not going to last as long now though
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

question
    would it be safe or even effective to run this with 8 11oxo a day
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    question
    would it be safe or even effective to run this with 8 11oxo a day
    Overkill, IMO....cut the 11-OXO back to around 3 a day and you will be good.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is it advisable to use abliderate on lovehandles as well? I've just been using it on my abdominals for about 2.5 weeks thusfar with fantastic results. I've used 5 squirts twice daily, and my midsection has shrunk immensely up to this point. Skin irritation is starting to become an issue however, I may need to take a week or so off soon to give my skin a chance to recover.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Is it advisable to use abliderate on lovehandles as well? I've just been using it on my abdominals for about 2.5 weeks thusfar with fantastic results. I've used 5 squirts twice daily, and my midsection has shrunk immensely up to this point. Skin irritation is starting to become an issue however, I may need to take a week or so off soon to give my skin a chance to recover.
    Skin irritation can occur when you first start using it, but take a few days off and your skin will rebound nicely. I would recommend using a moisturizing soap (like Java Lather ) to rehydrate and condition your skin back into shape.

Definitely apply Abliderate all the way around to your kidney area.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I've been using java lather with mine and I've had no problems at all with irritation/drying. Might be worth a try for you
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

I would recommend using a moisturizing soap (like Java Lather ) to rehydrate and condition your skin back into shape.
    argh ya beat me to it
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

argh ya beat me to it
    Java Lather must be increasing my typing speed (or could be the Clear Edge.)
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Any other good cortisol choices besides 11-oxo? I blew my ergopharm money for the month on 6-oxo extreme
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Skin irritation can occur when you first start using it, but take a few days off and your skin will rebound nicely. I would recommend using a moisturizing soap (like Java Lather ) to rehydrate and condition your skin back into shape.

Definitely apply Abliderate all the way around to your kidney area.
    I've been using an aloe based aftersun moisturizer a few hours after each application, and other times when my skin is feeling particularly dry. I've found it helps quite a bit, however the urge to scratch is pretty fierce at times.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

thanks for the quick reply
    i will probably wait to finish my 11oxo off and then start the abliderate
    ps. java lather is the best thanks for a solid product yet again
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Java Lather must be increasing my typing speed (or could be the Clear Edge.)
    the exfoliation between your fingers is cutting down the friction coefficient lol
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.86%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Any other good cortisol choices besides 11-oxo? I blew my ergopharm money for the month on 6-oxo extreme
    Well, on paper, you've got phosphatidyll serine, 7 keto DHEA, tyrosine, tryptophan, and a bunch of adaptogenic herbs .
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dsade, would it make sense to add b-androstenetriol to Abliderate for additional cort suppression? Do you know if it would transdermally absorb?
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Dsade, would it make sense to add b-androstenetriol to Abliderate for additional cort suppression? Do you know if it would transdermally absorb?
    Not sure...anyone else know?
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Not sure...anyone else know?
    B-androstenediol (bAet/b-triol) works better TD than orally. Retain and Thyrogen-X contain methyl-bAet (mbAet/17b-triol), which the methyl helps for better oral availability. (Methylation of this compound will not cause the same liver toxicity as we see with methylated Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids....before someone get's their panties in a bunch about this)

I've thought of doing this very combo myself. B-androstenediol is the metabolite of 7-oxo with the most anticortisol effects. 7-oxo can do other ill sh*t (thyroid regulation and PPAR agonism), so the addition of this metabolite makes sense. In fact, check out the ingredients list for Anabolic Xtreme's Retain2.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

I am currently running this with an added 5 grams of 6-oxo and its working well. What do people think about trying to add another 5g of trans-Resveratrol to the mix?

Has anyone had success with td Resveratrol?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.21%

Talking

Any idea when Abliderate will be back in stock?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crappero View Post
    Bump.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Would it make sense to apply this after waking and 4 hours later, or before bed?

Or does the cortisol in fat not spike with serum cortisol?
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.21%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crappero View Post
    Bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. What's The Best Cortisol Control Supplement?
    By dumbhick3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 07:21 PM