Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. sorry if i missed this but how many mg of the 7 oxo is in each serving of the abliderate and how much would i have to use to get the fat loss effects?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    sorry if i missed this but how many mg of the 7 oxo is in each serving of the abliderate and how much would i have to use to get the fat loss effects?
    Tough call off the top of my head...let me do the math and I will post the answer tomorrow (hitting the sack early tonight).,
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tough call off the top of my head...let me do the math and I will post the answer tomorrow (hitting the sack early tonight).,
    alright no problem man, im just trying to figure out how much ill need to run it for about 4-6 weeks.

  4. ok...

    8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

    So each application should be around 100mg.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    How saturated is the carrier? I am wondering if I would be able to dissolve appreciable amounts of other powders in it.
    Hard to quantify, but you should be able to get a good 5 more grams of active into 8 ounces.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hard to quantify, but you should be able to get a good 5 more grams of active into 8 ounces.
    Very Cool.


    I've just been throwing out ideas for things I might want to run in the future. I'm thinking Abliderate + Formestane + Capsaicin would be a rather nice stack for getting cut up.

  7. So which is best to use for jiggly fat

  8. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    So which is best to use for jiggly fat
    Lipo-U
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. hmm so i should be fine adding about 3 grams of formestane to the abliderate and just shaking it up?
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    hmm so i should be fine adding about 3 grams of formestane to the abliderate and just shaking it up?
    3 grams should be fine to add and shake. See the Formestane thread for more info iff you have any mixing problems, but from straight saturation point you are good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. how long before i would start to see results in my abdominal region.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    how long before i would start to see results in my abdominal region.
    For me, and the people I have recommended it to, reduction in waist size becomes apparent after 2-3 days, and begins to rapidly accelerate after 1 1/2 weeks.

    I am back down into 32 waist, at a bodyweight of 215...down over 2 inches.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For me, and the people I have recommended it to, reduction in waist size becomes apparent after 2-3 days, and begins to rapidly accelerate after 1 1/2 weeks.

    I am back down into 32 waist, at a bodyweight of 215...down over 2 inches.
    That's impressive!

    Are you/ do you think you'll be able to maintain the majority of it when you cycle off it?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For me, and the people I have recommended it to, reduction in waist size becomes apparent after 2-3 days, and begins to rapidly accelerate after 1 1/2 weeks.

    I am back down into 32 waist, at a bodyweight of 215...down over 2 inches.
    dsade,

    Is this with abliderate alone, or plus 11-oxo, or abliderate+form?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    dsade,

    Is this with abliderate alone, or plus 11-oxo, or abliderate+form?
    yeah id like to know that and also how many pumps are you using per day?

  16. I am using Abliderate alone. I stopped running 11-OXO for now.

    I am using 4 squirts in the morning (after shower) and 4 squirts before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. I just started yesterday and i noticed right after i apply it, my stomach gets warm... its not painful at all its actually kinda nice. I also applied a little to my chest and lower back to help out those areas as well

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ok...

    8 ounces (240ml) of Abliderate contains 6 grams of 7OXO. Recommended dose is around 4 pumps. At 2ml per pump, this is 8ml per application.

    So each application should be around 100mg.
    Does this application apply with the 5gms of formestane in the abliderate?

  19. If you wanted to add in capsacin to this mix could you just add normal powder that you can get from grocery store?

  20. hey does anyone know if i can put ephedrine + caffiene inside abliderate or ephedrine in the bulk lipo-y to increase its effects?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    a frosted coating of flabby goodness.
    That's what I have not for long though! Me --><-- Fatty flabbinezz

    *P.S* Choose Abliderate or formestane? Which is better?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am using Abliderate alone. I stopped running 11-OXO for now.

    I am using 4 squirts in the morning (after shower) and 4 squirts before bed.
    Why did you stop using 11-oxo and how many mgs a day were you taking

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Why did you stop using 11-oxo and how many mgs a day were you taking
    I stopped using 11-OXO because it had been a couple of years since I had used Ab...liderate. I wanted to give it a fair shake.

    I was pleased with 11-OXO, but I think too much systemic cortisol suppression is detrimental. I will be adding back the 11-OXO at low dosage soon.

    I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I stopped using 11-OXO because it had been a couple of years since I had used Ab...liderate. I wanted to give it a fair shake.

    I was pleased with 11-OXO, but I think too much systemic cortisol suppression is detrimental. I will be adding back the 11-OXO at low dosage soon.

    I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.
    Will be starting monday with abliberate and 11-oxo,so at low dosage 2 caps a day ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.
    this is gonna be in my next order then, i haven't worn my 32s since probably 6th grade

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I stopped using 11-OXO because it had been a couple of years since I had used Ab...liderate. I wanted to give it a fair shake.

    I was pleased with 11-OXO, but I think too much systemic cortisol suppression is detrimental. I will be adding back the 11-OXO at low dosage soon.

    I was taking 3-4 caps a day, and notice reduction in waist size. When I went to Abliderate, the results were much more dramatic. I am now wearing my 32s, and they are loose in the waist.
    good damn it, i always read these good threads 20 mins after confirming an order....

    damn australian shipping fee's.

    (note: you bastards get 50% of my paycheck lol)

  27. I recall that later versions of Absolved contained a certain amount of sesathin. Would it be useful to add some bulk sesathin to a bottle of Abliderate? If so, how much sesathin should be added?

  28. I would add about 1/2 ounce per 8 ounces.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. What's The Best Cortisol Control Supplement?
    By dumbhick3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 07:21 PM
Log in
Log in