Ax Pct

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i think it got replaced with Advanced post cycle therapy. im not a rep for AX or Nutra, so i might be wrong

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Advanced post cycle therapy is the NEW and IMPROVED post cycle therapy product..............

got some nice additions and some 6-bromo in it!
Dont forget the Cordyceps. A nice addition IMO. ;)

This 6-bromo formulation is so much better than ATD.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
NP please combo this and make a 3-AD / APCT combo.....yessssssssssssss!!!

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
Advanced post cycle therapy is the NEW and IMPROVED post cycle therapy product..............

got some nice additions and some 6-bromo in it!
its different though isnt it? wasnt the regular PCT methylated ATD, while the new advanced PCT is 6-bromo....seems like the mATD product would work better after a ph cycle.....am I wrong here?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its different though isnt it? wasnt the regular post cycle therapy methylated ATD, while the new advanced PCT is 6-bromo....seems like the mATD product would work better after a ph cycle.....am I wrong here?
ADVANCED PCT

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
6-Bromoadndrostenedione 25mg **
Cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% Polysaccarides)
450mg **

L-Histidine HCL 100mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers)

PCT

Amount Per Serving
AX Proprietary blend 135mg
Avena Sativa Extract 20:1, Agaricus bisporus extract., 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallocholane, 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, Condensed Agaricus bisporus extract

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
its different though isnt it? wasnt the regular post cycle therapy methylated ATD, while the new advanced post cycle therapy is 6-bromo....seems like the mATD product would work better after a ph cycle.....am I wrong here?
IMO, no AI alone is ideal for post cycle therapy. I think a SERM should always be included. That said, I like the updated formulation more than the old one (methylated-ATD).

Nolva for 2-4 weeks followed by the 6-bromo in Advanced post cycle therapy would work out well. It will keep estrogen in check w/out lowering it way low and creating any kind of a rebound effect.

I ran Hyperdrol-X2 for AX and was impressed with 6-bromo. I noticed a definite increase in test due to the feedback loop it created. My boys plumped up pretty well too (I had previously run a long cycle of Havoc). Note that I had fully started the recovery process with a SERM prior to using HD-X2 though. I also noticed a huge increase in libido from the herbal goodies Dr. D added in. I was impressed with the overall product. It worked much better than I had expected any NHA product to.

It seems to me that 6-bromo does a better job than ATD or 6-Trione of stimulating a test increase without drastically lowering estrogen too much (which will also kill libido).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was hoping they would keep the Agaricus in the new formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
isnt there 50mg 6-bromo in hdx2 and only 25mg in advanced pct? shouldnt the pct product have the most?

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
isnt there 50mg 6-bromo in hdx2 and only 25mg in advanced post cycle therapy? shouldnt the post cycle therapy product have the most?
Advanced PCT was designed for 3-AD, since there isn't much shutdown, it doesn't need as much 6-bromo.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
so if Advanced PCT was designed for PCT w/ 3AD, why have they discontinued the regular PCT which can be used with all the other prohormones? mATD > 6-Bromo

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
bump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats going on with ax? their new and improved versions of pct/retain seem like weaker cousins of the originals. with hdx2 being the exception. i tried retain2 and it wasnt even close to being as effective as retain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats going on with ax? their new and improved versions of post cycle therapy/retain seem like weaker cousins of the originals. with hdx2 being the exception. i tried retain2 and it wasnt even close to being as effective as retain.
im thinking the same thing. I rather have the oldies, they should have kept the same formulas just added a thing or two imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im thinking the same thing. I rather have the oldies, they should have kept the same formulas just added a thing or two imo.
at least ill give em credit for hdx2.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
AGREED! AX is trickin lately. Retain2 is weak sauce. Advanced PCT is weaksauce. And of course HDx2 is better than the original Hyperdrol, because the original Hyperdrol was COMPLETE WEAK SAUCE. Like WeakSauceX2......maybe even x3.

Hopefully 3AD is all that its cracked up to be......because AX themselves are startin to turn into weak sauce if its not!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
AGREED! AX is trickin lately. Retain2 is weak sauce. Advanced post cycle therapy is weaksauce. And of course HDx2 is better than the original Hyperdrol, because the original Hyperdrol was COMPLETE WEAK SAUCE. Like WeakSauceX2......maybe even x3.

Hopefully 3AD is all that its cracked up to be......because AX themselves are startin to turn into weak sauce if its not!

And you say this based on what? did u used those products and they didnt work for you? Cause like everything i have seen both good and not so good reviews but most of them were positive.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
And you say this based on what? did u used those products and they didnt work for you? Cause like everything i have seen both good and not so good reviews but most of them were positive.
Yes, I have taken both Hyperdrol and HDx2. The original hyperdrol sucked, HDx2 was actually pretty good when ran with MassFX. Retain in my opinion was more effective than Retain2....I have not yet tried Advanced PCT nor do I plan to, because I don't plan on taking 3AD standalone. From the ingredient profile, I have made the assumption that Advanced PCT isn't up to par with the old PCT.....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well to each his own, but I loved the old PCT and thought the new one would nt be up to par, but to me the PCT 2 as well as the RETAIN2 is way better.
Retain made my heart feel weird due to clary sage, and the warmth, and hardness from 2 days of using Retain 2 solidfied my belief that its way better than Retain.

Let me tell you about PCT I ued that precontest as a light AI it worked wonders as LETRO in the past MASSACRED my libido! PCT made me feel like Lexington Steele. Well last night on the NEW PCT I feel like Lexington Steele, and I have Peter North coverage! 6brad is the sheit just give it a chance. And FYI we aint been trickin cuz Retain2 cost more to make than the old. But hey it aint trickin if you got it...
We stand by our products and really, we made updates to satisfy our consumers so give us credit, and if not 3AD will take it from ya LOL...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imho retain worked a lot better. you doubled up on 6-bromo in hdx2 because you thought it was underdosed, but you come up with new post cycle therapy product that has same amount of 6-bromo as original hd. i am on mfx now and plan on buying hdx2, so im not negative about all your products. btw original post cycle therapy rocked.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe we may have some of the original PCT as well as the Retain in stock...will check to make sure and post an update.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
I believe we may have some of the original post cycle therapy as well as the Retain in stock...will check to make sure and post an update.
sounds good stryder! a PM would be very appreciated as well as a way to purchase if you get a chance!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe we may have some of the original post cycle therapy as well as the Retain in stock...will check to make sure and post an update.
sam the man.:clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im also interesting sam. let us guys in this post be first to know. pm is a good way ;) :thumbsup:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Yea for some reason the bromo makes me sick as hell[thru it out] good thing I stocked up on the old PCT [MATD]---but there always was that issue about ATD blocking AR receptors--thats why nobody ever got big using it-but in PCT your just lookin to recover anyway:numbered:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote