NutraPlanet Needs Your Help

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey AM community, NP needs your help...

We are looking for testimonials about your satisfied shopping experience at the PLANET. We will be picking our favorites to be displayed on our website, so pick up your pen and paper and start brainstorming.

Please post your testimonial here and include your first and last name (or first initial and last name) and state (or country, for international customers).

Thanks for the assistance AM :thumbsup:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is a fitness and bodybuilder enthusiast's best friend when it comes supplements and advice. Professional, honest, quality, speedy, all with a sense of humor. NP stands for NEVER a PROBLEM!! You guys are the best,

Sincerely,
Steve, S.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has the finest customer service that I've ever experienced from a retailer.

Ray G.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
1. after shopping at various other supplement retailers, both local and electronic, i was quick to discover that nutraplanet the superior choice when it comes to pricing and customer service. combine these qualities with lightning fast shipping, and they've reserved a customer for life. shopping anywhere else for my bodybuilding needs would be uncivilized:hammer: - Keith Keish, New Mexico

2. Nutraplanet is king and sam is a great business man who values the customer first! he works hard to provide customer satisfaction and has done so even at his own expense. sometimes i think he is insane with some of his blowout sales:fool2: overall, on a scale from 1 to 10, nutra ranks an 11! - Keith Keish, New Mexico

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet: Even courteous enough for a reach around!!!

Adams

agpetz

Awards
I don't know who this Sam guy is, but he keeps sending me packages in a timely manner.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i dont know what to say. since i have been happy with NP service and they have saved me alot of money with there sales .

i had an incident once.i made an order and forgot to add leviathan but since my packeage hasnt left the NP warehouse i email them to add it. and someone at their customer service email me later that they didnt checked the emails on time and my packeage was already out of their warehouse. that person gave me credit for 6 Nutrabucks so that i could place another order for leviathan and not pay for the shipping. well idid order leviathan that day and some other stuff.

NP a stand up group of people trying , slash that making the costumer happy

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Even when factoring in the shipping costs to Canada, Nutraplanet still offers the best selection and prices on natural health products.

Elliot Kolb - Toronto, Canada

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
haha.....true enough...what I wouldnt give for 10 minutes in the warehouse..hahaha:woohoo:
lol i magine if sam lets you in but you can take anything you want BUT you have to be naked with one hand tied behind you and you can only take what you can grab with one hand and at the end of the 10 min timer you have to jump 3 times and anything that doesnt fall out ouf your hand you get to keep.

This sound great for that new movie thats comming out Saw 4 :D or the new Hostel movie :lol:

Aoba

Awards
To describe Nutraplanet as anything less than stellar in terms of variety, prices and customer service would be impossible! In under an hour my package is on its way to my house and I've never had issues with the store. Sales are always welcome but Nutra's price beats out sale prices of many other retailers!

-Christopher Bailey
New York

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet, I hear that dsade guy is the best in the world...and that alone makes Nutraplanet the best in the world.

signed,

definitely NOT dsade

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Planet is pure evil and must be run by the spawn of satan. With their killer prices, ridiculously fast processing and shipping, amazing specials, perfect customer service and huge selection they seem to month after month find a way to take all of my money. I am thinking of ordering in bulk and selling Nutra's products at a 50% markup on the side cuz they would still be great prices and then I could afford to make more than the 1 order a week I average now.
:clean:

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is by far the most thorough, efficient, affordable, and competent retailer I have ever dealt with in any industry.
It is a continued pleasure to do business with them, and I look forward to being a customer for a very long time.

Jessie Hanna, Dirty Jersey

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet...where do I start?

Speaking as a LOYAL NutraPlanet customer since day one, I can personally testify that you WILL NOT find any nutritional sports supplement store with better prices, faster shipping, or such impeccable customer service. I have been researching and experimenting with supplements for some time now and I have run across several dealers none even imagining coming close to the level of excellence that IS NutraPlanet. I literally order from the Planet what seems like every week (Sam and Darren can attest to that!). Long story short, if you want all the hottest products, for the absolute best prices, with the fastest shipping known to man, stop grounding yourself and fly into the Planet...

...and remember, "Time is Muscle"

Ryan Davis, Alabama

satyricon

Awards
nutra planet is an enabler! I am a suppliment junkie and now i can afford all i want and get it fast also. My local vitamin shoppe hates you!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Being from Canada, I know how hard it can be to find a reliable supplement store with reasonable prices. Nutraplanet has covered all the bases here, I'll never have to shop around again.

Mike Bourne, Canada

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What can you say, best of the best. I've ordered from dozens of online supplement distributors over the last 10 years. To say Nutraplanet is the best is a huge understatement. The saying goes "all good things must come to an end", this doesn't seem to be the case for Nutraplanet.

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
Friendly staff. Low Prices. Fast delivery.

Shane Dean - Texas

tattoopierced1

Nutraplanet, where they bring fast shipping to a new level.

Mark - Indiana

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I've been very satisfied with Nutraplanet's fast service , products ,selection, and pricing:clap2: :clap2:
My favorite place to shop,They've never let me down A+++
M. Alloy Ca. U.S.A

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is by far the best place to buy supplements anywhere, be it online or in person. Their prices are unbeatable, the turn around is amazing and the customer service is beyond any I have seen. The customer service department is what puts these guys as the number one retailer of anything, in my book. They seem more like friends than salesmen. These guys will take care of you every single time, from start to finish and it will make you come back again and again.

Danny Matthews, Pennsylvania

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Hey AM community, NP needs your help...

We are looking for testimonials about your satisfied shopping experience at the PLANET. We will be picking our favorites to be displayed on our website, so pick up your pen and paper and start brainstorming.

Please post your testimonial here and include your first and last name (or first initial and last name) and state (or country, for international customers).

Thanks for the assistance AM :thumbsup:
What really sets Nutraplanet apart from the competition is customer service, and I don't mean in the typical sense. Nutraplanet understands and caters to their consumer base in every way - not just in pricing and prompt delivery. They will go out of their way to find effective products to satisfy their customers' needs. Their bulk product line is impressive. I can find many popular supplements at reduced prices. I wish I had a source like this 30 years ago when I was a starving student.

I have been shopping at Nutraplanet for a little over a year - exclusively for online purchases during the last 6 months. It is my hope that they stay in business as long as I stay in business. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everytime I visit Nutraplanet I have an orgasm :) There is just something about all those sale prices that really turns me on. I stop by several times a day as I cannot help myself.................. the mouse makes me do it I SWEAR ! If it were not for Nutraplanet, I would have to be a nun :( Thank you NUTRA for all those " good times " :D

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet has quickly become by far my favorite retailer for all my health and bodybuilding supplies. The prices simply cannot be beat, and the bulk powders and nutracaps are always delivered at accurate weight and exceptional pureness. As a broke college student, the bulk powders quickly became my best friend and at thier amazing price, they allowed me to play around with dosage until I found what works. The customer service (namely, the forum at Anabolic Minds) is also truly exceptional, and any question I have seems to be answered within a matter of hours!
I'm truly a customer for life!
-Rob from MA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up with this thread dang it :mad:
Ma'am, wre are going to need you to watch your language in our forum. This is a family board.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you forget how good nutra planet is when you dont shop around for awhile. i am spoiled. forgot what it was like before i found nutra.:clap2:

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Planet; its kind of like sex, but with a better selection and great prices.

Holman Chu, Nyc

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Love NP! Quick Delivery (all the way to Singapore!), quick replies via email, low prices. :)

Wen Lee, Singapore

Order #301148
Order #293403
Order #289154
Order #202526
Order #125466
Order #85960
Order #55344

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love NP! Quick Delivery (all the way to Singapore!), quick replies via email, low prices. :)

Wen Lee, Singapore

damn, next thing you know, they'll be making deliveries to the challenger shuttle astronauts.:pizza:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Order #300627 (Shipped)
Order Date: 05/16/2007 at 11:19AM Products: 6 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $136.92
Order #295747 (Shipped)
Order Date: 05/02/2007 at 01:09PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $87.40
Order #294495 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/29/2007 at 10:00PM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $98.90
Order #293065 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/25/2007 at 01:39PM Products: 6 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $87.96
Order #286469 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/05/2007 at 09:11PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $95.98
Order #286341 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/05/2007 at 12:48PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $52.98
Order #285368 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/02/2007 at 12:45PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $80.88
Order #281941 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/21/2007 at 10:26AM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $50.84
Order #278144 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/07/2007 at 06:13PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $79.44
Order #97390 (Shipped)
Order Date: 02/24/2007 at 08:39PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $74.47
Order #90058 (Shipped)
Order Date: 11/20/2006 at 12:13PM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $106.72
Order #14826 (Shipped)
Order Date: 07/05/2006 at 08:05PM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $48.95
Order #13676 (Shipped)
Order Date: 06/01/2006 at 12:02AM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $62.70
Order #13632 (Shipped)
Order Date: 05/30/2006 at 07:09PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $61.07
Order #13197 (Shipped)
Order Date: 05/13/2006 at 05:31PM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $75.37
Order #12628 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/24/2006 at 09:15PM Products: 1 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $45.43
Order #11360 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/17/2006 at 01:33PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $83.96
Order #11359 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/17/2006 at 01:25PM Products: 1 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $69.19
Order #10767 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/02/2006 at 01:33PM Products: 5 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $156.42
Order #10134 (Shipped)
Order Date: 02/11/2006 at 08:29PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $61.07
Order #9852 (Shipped)
Order Date: 02/02/2006 at 02:20PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $58.94
Order #9249 (Shipped)
Order Date: 01/19/2006 at 02:10PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $112.18
Order #8509 (Shipped)
Order Date: 12/27/2005 at 01:55PM Products: 5 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $91.76
Order #6835 (Shipped)
Order Date: 10/31/2005 at 10:47PM Products: 9 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $120.11
Order #6004 (Shipped)
Order Date: 10/03/2005 at 09:05AM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $104.19
Order #5188 (Shipped)
Order Date: 08/31/2005 at 10:30AM Products: 6 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $71.39
Order #4593 (Shipped)
Order Date: 08/10/2005 at 12:49AM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $104.25
Order #4224 (Shipped)
Order Date: 07/21/2005 at 10:20AM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $31.99
Order #3883 (Shipped)
Order Date: 07/09/2005 at 12:25PM Products: 2 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $80.45
Order #3796 (Shipped)
Order Date: 07/05/2005 at 02:48PM Products: 3 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $131.39
Order #3192 (Shipped)
Order Date: 06/20/2005 at 10:41AM Products: 5 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $123.35
Order #2638 (Shipped)
Order Date: 05/22/2005 at 09:06PM Products: 1 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $36.69
Order #1851 (Shipped)
Order Date: 04/15/2005 at 11:24PM Products: 4 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $140.35
Order #1204 (Shipped)
Order Date: 03/09/2005 at 11:41AM Products: 5 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $108.49
Order #142 (Shipped)
Order Date: 11/03/2004 at 05:18AM Products: 1 View Order
Shipped To: Matthew Order Total: $23.52

With over 300,000 orders made, Matthew can't get enough of the PLANET!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent Products, Excellent Prices, Excellent Service!

Nutraplanet gets a thumbsup for being on top of their game at every moment! As if the prices weren't low-enough, they make EVERY attempt to correct problems AS SOON as they occur! I had some product that didn't show up with my order and I emailed Customer Support and within the HOUR, they responded and express mailed the product out to me!

GREAT JOB, Nutraplanet!

~J. Mason
aka "Macedaddy"
Ohio, USA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just recieved another np package today.:woohoo:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how about -

nutraplanet has never f*cked up any of my orders, ever!

or

i wouldn't be a nutraplanet customer if i could find it cheaper and faster somewhere else.

all jokes aside, NP is the best i've used. :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has the best quality products, awesome customer service, fastest shipping, and best prices I have yet to experience. Nutraplanet always is on top of the latest and most updated supplements available, bar none! They have bulk tablets which are much more convient than powders. As a former customer of GNC I have wasted a lot of money for years; then I discovered DPS nutrition.com. Now I have found something better--can you guess what it is? It's the people behind Nutraplanet that make it such a good company. Sam exchanged a product I changed my mind on, and Dsade answers questions it would take a lot longer to find by myself and has designed solid products. As the Cingular saying is "raising the bar," Nutraplanet's bar is already risen.

John Smeton, Tennessee

amicold

Awards
NutraPlanet is perhaps the greatest supplement and nutraceutical store to come as of late. They carry a wide variety of bulk supplies as well as prepackaged products at very reasonable prices. Shipping and promotions are great. Their customer service is number one, being quick to correct any issues with orders and being dedicated to satisfying their customer base. They have truly begun to make a name for themselves standing above the rest as THE place for nutritional supplies.

brettly

Awards
As a Canadian, its often difficult to find domestic retailers that distribute quality products for great prices. Not only does NutraPlanet offer the best selection of quality sport nutrition products, the prices are the best I have seen on the internet or in retail stores. Even when factoring in international shipping prices, I still know I am saving money compared to ordering from anywhere else. Regardless, it is worth every penny as a Canadian, as I would otherwise not have the access to such tremendous products that Canadian distributors do not carry. Not to mention that I have never experienced any shipping/receiving issues with regards to delays, customs, etc. Sam takes care of his international customers, that's for sure. Customer service is tremendous as well; reps are fast, friendly and professional. 5 stars all around.

B. Waring
Ontario, Canada

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Best shopping experience. Packages arrive really fast and traceable every step of the way! Best option for international customers! No customs hassle so far nor any problems. Nutraplanet know their business.

Emilio J
Mexico City

asori728

asori728

Awards
I placed my first order with nutraplanet on monday. I just got off the live support with Sam. All I can say is so far this is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with. The customer service is top notch as well as the prices, especially on stacks. I will be sure to recommend and continue to use them in the future.
The previous companies I have used cant even compete when it comes to service shipping and prices.
Aaron Sori; Pennsylvania