NutraPlanet Needs Your Help

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just like recieving products called Slick Pleasures and Coq Diesel from a guy named Sam Hung.

Nate White

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I placed my first order with nutraplanet on monday. I just got off the live support with Sam. All I can say is so far this is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with. The customer service is top notch as well as the prices, especially on stacks. I will be sure to recommend and continue to use them in the future.
The previous companies I have used cant even compete when it comes to service shipping and prices.
Aaron Sori; Pennsylvania
Thanks Aaron :thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, now:

I've tried at least 6 of the other major supplement e-retailers, and Nutraplanet surpasses them all in one nifty convergence of price, speed, customer service, and attention to the customers wants and needs. No one comes close.*

Nate White

L.A., CA

*all the others can Aspire36 to Paravol't my Coq Diesel.

asori728

asori728

Awards
Seriously, now:

Nutraplanet surpasses them all in one nifty convergence of price, speed, customer service, and attention to the customers wants and needs. No one comes close.

Diesel.
2nd that

asori728

asori728

Awards
... can't wait for this cold/ strep to clear so I can get back to the gym. I'm gonna have to bust azz

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
This is MADNESS!!

Sincerely,

Spartans.

or

Dear Nutraplanet,

Please send me information for my nearest Nutraholics therapy group.

Sincerely,

D. Moore

asala1337

Awards
I can honestly say I am more then satisfied with all of my experiences dealing with Nutraplanet. Great prices, Great selection, shipping was fast, the transaction was smooth, perfect for people just starting to lift, as well as those who have been lifting a life time. I recommend Nutraplanet to all my friends and they have thanked me gener\ously for it. Thank you NP.

-Anthony R. from NY