1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Extract engineered Herbs Patty. Do you know how many compounds are in most herbal products..some have hundreds thats a pretty big label with to much script.

We proven at USPlabs that our carefull and specialized extracted herbs are different than the normal stuff on the market.
    why did your marketing suddenly change from "a L-dopa related compound" to "specially engineered extract"

i hope people are not fooled by your constantly shifting claims.

truth is, you sell the same stuff your competitors are selling but lie about it being different in order to gain a competitive edge

you have quite a biz ethic man

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Tell me how you made 11-oxo or "geranium oil" in your promtional material. THe industry really wants to know.
    i will tell people what geranamine is and what 11-oxo is. they are both single compounds - 1,3-dimethylamylamine and adrenosterone. how they are made is proprietary however

now you tell us what the decarboxylase inhibitors are, because since you are now claiming they are active consituents of your formula you are required by law to do so.

you don't have to tell us any propietary technology (extraction techniques etc)
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why did your marketing suddenly change from "a L-dopa related compound" to "specially engineered extract"

i hope people are not fooled by your constantly shifting claims.

truth is, you sell the same stuff your competitors are selling but lie about it being different in order to gain a competitive edge

you have quite a biz ethic man
    It was always engineered extract.no change.

In truth no, our extraction methods are entirely different than our competitors and it all starts at cultivation.

Cissus is a perfect example. Compare the competitors Cissus to ours..totally different from texture to color.

I urge the consumer to buy elsewhere, and they return and that is a perfect testament to our quality...

so stop crying.
    •   

4. Guest

i will tell people what geranamine is and what 11-oxo is. they are both single compounds - 1,3-dimethylamylamine and adrenosterone. how they are made is proprietary however

now you tell us what the decarboxylase inhibitors are, because since you are now claiming they are active consituents of your formula you are required by law to do so.

you don't have to tell us any propietary technology (extraction techniques etc)
    We believe that the herb as a "whole" works in synergy so we list the herb used.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I am about to order this, is there any issues with my wife taking it before bed? I really love USP labs BTW. I notice a difference between your cissus (gray) and the other stuff (brown). I don't have to use near as much USP cissus as I would the other stuff to get joint relief. This is off topic, but will cissus make adrenal fatigue worse?
  6. Board Supporter

USPLabs

How long can you use 1C for without taking a break, assuming you are using it 'every night' for improving sleep?

I use this product now and enjoy its effects but I am worried about the long term effects of L-dopa supplementation.
  7. Board Supporter

Bump
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe View Post
    USPLabs

How long can you use 1C for without taking a break, assuming you are using it 'every night' for improving sleep?

I use this product now and enjoy its effects but I am worried about the long term effects of L-dopa supplementation.
    I would take a break every 6-8 weeks for a few weeks or so. I've gone as long as 3 months. As long as your not dosing insane amounts, L-dopa is safe.
  9. New Member

I tried the 1-C and had to give it up after a few days because I felt tired and sleepy the next day for almost 8 hours. Lucky for me I sold the stuff to someone else.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Uses For This Medicine

Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa is used to treat Parkinson's disease, sometimes referred to as shaking palsy. Parkinson's disease is a disorder of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).

Dopamine is a naturally occurring substance in the brain that helps provide control of movement and activities such as walking and talking. In patients with Parkinson's disease there is not enough dopamine in some parts of the brain. Levodopa (a component of this medicine) enters the brain and helps replace the missing dopamine, which allows people to function better. By increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain levodopa helps control symptoms and helps you to perform daily activities such as dressing, walking and handling utensils.

This medicine is a combination of three different medicines. This medicine is known as a levodopa therapy. The difference between this medicine and other levodopa therapies is that this medicine also has entacapone in it. Entacapone helps levodopa last longer by blocking a substance called COMT enzyme. This enzyme breaks down levodopa before it reaches the brain. When less levodopa is broken down, more is available to the brain. Increased availability of levodopa may lead to smoother and steadier levels of dopamine in the brain, which may provide better symptom control for longer periods each day. This may lead to improvement in daily activities.
  11. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Uses For This Medicine

Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa is used to treat Parkinson's disease, sometimes referred to as shaking palsy. Parkinson's disease is a disorder of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).

Dopamine is a naturally occurring substance in the brain that helps provide control of movement and activities such as walking and talking. In patients with Parkinson's disease there is not enough dopamine in some parts of the brain. Levodopa (a component of this medicine) enters the brain and helps replace the missing dopamine, which allows people to function better. By increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain levodopa helps control symptoms and helps you to perform daily activities such as dressing, walking and handling utensils.

This medicine is a combination of three different medicines. This medicine is known as a levodopa therapy. The difference between this medicine and other levodopa therapies is that this medicine also has entacapone in it. Entacapone helps levodopa last longer by blocking a substance called COMT enzyme. This enzyme breaks down levodopa before it reaches the brain. When less levodopa is broken down, more is available to the brain. Increased availability of levodopa may lead to smoother and steadier levels of dopamine in the brain, which may provide better symptom control for longer periods each day. This may lead to improvement in daily activities.
    entacapone is a synthetic substance, not something you would find it an herbal product

not that you were insinuating that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

entacapone is a synthetic substance, not something you would find it an herbal product

not that you were insinuating that
    EGCG (from quality Green Tea Extracts) is also a decent COMT inhibitor.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Link?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

You beat me to it. I was gonna suggest the combo of green tea and mucuna pruriens such as that found in Lipotrophin-PM. Or you could add some EGCG to PowerFULL.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  15. New Member

I just got some 1-carboxy and on the bottle it says 1/4tsp = 800mg and on your site it says that 1/3tsp = 800mg. Just curious which one is correct. Thanks
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I just got some 1-carboxy and on the bottle it says 1/4tsp = 800mg and on your site it says that 1/3tsp = 800mg. Just curious which one is correct. Thanks
    The labels are printed directly after verifying weight, while the update of the website takes place later.

My bet is on the label being correct, but will wait for input from Darren.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Senior Member

Bottle? My 1c came in a bag? Is NP doing there own now (like yellowgold?)
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yea 1-C is bulk, and they sell the powder in those small 100g tubs. I think that's what they meant.
  19. Guest

The labels are printed directly after verifying weight, while the update of the website takes place later.

My bet is on the label being correct, but will wait for input from Darren.
    I sent these labeled if that helps any.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are we gonna see this at NP again?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  21. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Bulk Carboxy back in stock and selling FAST
  22. New Member

I found this text at unique nutrition:

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    What about bulk Powerfull
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Thanks, ordered.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by norway View Post
    I found this text at unique nutrition:

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.
    You need a **** load of EGCG.
  26. New Member

Doesn't L-Tyrosine function similarly to L-Dopa? It is the direct precursor, after all.

I always viewed Dopamine as an "activity" neurotransmitter, while serotonin would be the contrasting rest & relaxation neurotransmitter. I'm not sure if it's such a great idea to take L-Dopa before bed, but I might give it a shot.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I found the sweet spot for me dosing. I tried REM3 beta, and didn't notice anything. I had been taking 2 full 00 caps before bed more for GH release, not seeing much help with sleep. I started doing 3 caps and wow! I sleep so hard. It lingers a little in the morning, but passes. This product is working better than any sleep aid I've tried.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:04 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:18 AM
  3. powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo
    By itsrawb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:12 PM