1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks
When using PowerFull and REM which contained this my hair and nails grow like weeds and when I'm sleeping I sweat like Meatloaf. Not proof per se, but all are tell tale signs of taking low to moderate doses of GH as I understand it.

Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks
I can not answer for everyone, but I can say it is hard product to keep stocked.

Look For REM2 coming to a planet near you.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing 1600mg at night before bed. What results is everyone getting?

Gdawg

Awards
Easiest way to find it is to select the sleep aid category.

pist

Awards
I meant found it by selecting Nutraplanet as the manufacturer and thanks

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
What is the best way to store 1-C? I had some turn into a big clump when I didn't use it right away.

Breezed_one

Awards
I hope it does not clump, I am about to order 300 grams to take at night. This can replace my night time powerfull dose? Love it (powerfull) with my nutra zmt. Can anyone confirm if these clump and is un-use able afterwards. I figure it to be a 300 day or so supply if I use a gram a night. Or should I just stick with powerfull bulk? Thanks

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Is there any reason to stack the bulk REM and PowerFULL for a sleep aid?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You will get classic symptoms of elevated HGH like yawning and slight lethargy(like you can go straight to sleep). .
huh??

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
No it increases dopamine significantly. Look at 1-c as L-dopa crossing the brain barrier. The problem with L-dopa is that other tissues absorb it before it reaches the brain.
absorb it?

not quite. other tissues metabolize it into dopamine before it can reach the brain. you want l-dopa to pass through the blood barrier so it can convert to dopamine there. dopamine itself cannot pass the bbb

the only way around this is to inhibit the dopa decarboxylase enzyme. Is that what you did? Did you put carbidopa or something like that in this product?

absorb it?

not quite. other tissues metabolize it into dopamine before it can reach the brain. you want l-dopa to pass through the blood barrier so it can convert to dopamine there. dopamine itself cannot pass the bbb

the only way around this is to inhibit the dopa decarboxylase enzyme. Is that what you did? Did you put carbidopa or something like that in this product?
I stated that in the other thread. The problem is that other tissus like muscle absorb l-dopa (I'm not sure why or what its used for in other tissues) before sufficient amounts can reach the brain.

There are natural decarboxylase inhibitors in our extract not synthetic.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, would you reveal how much 1-c is in each cap of Powerfull? I would like to experiment with higher dosing. My experience is that I usually get a more energizing effect as well as cotton mouth, but tha sleep part still remains a mystery.

PS. I still need your address, answer my email :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I stated that in the other thread. The problem is that other tissus like muscle absorb l-dopa (I'm not sure why or what its used for in other tissues) before sufficient amounts can reach the brain.

There are natural decarboxylase inhibitors in our extract not synthetic.

please name the natural decarboxylase inhibitors. why are they not on the label? why is no mention made of them in any of your promotional material until now?

please name the natural decarboxylase inhibitors. why are they not on the label? why is no mention made of them in any of your promotional material until now?

Extract engineered Herbs Patty. Do you know how many compounds are in most herbal products..some have hundreds thats a pretty big label with to much script.

We proven at USPlabs that our carefull and specialized extracted herbs are different than the normal stuff on the market.

You will call it marketing and BS as will most of our competitors, but everything we release is great quality and proven to exceed expectations.

Tell me how you made 11-oxo or "geranium oil" in your promtional material. THe industry really wants to know.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Extract engineered Herbs Patty. Do you know how many compounds are in most herbal products..some have hundreds thats a pretty big label with to much script.

We proven at USPlabs that our carefull and specialized extracted herbs are different than the normal stuff on the market.
why did your marketing suddenly change from "a L-dopa related compound" to "specially engineered extract"

i hope people are not fooled by your constantly shifting claims.

truth is, you sell the same stuff your competitors are selling but lie about it being different in order to gain a competitive edge

you have quite a biz ethic man

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Tell me how you made 11-oxo or "geranium oil" in your promtional material. THe industry really wants to know.
i will tell people what geranamine is and what 11-oxo is. they are both single compounds - 1,3-dimethylamylamine and adrenosterone. how they are made is proprietary however

now you tell us what the decarboxylase inhibitors are, because since you are now claiming they are active consituents of your formula you are required by law to do so.

you don't have to tell us any propietary technology (extraction techniques etc)

why did your marketing suddenly change from "a L-dopa related compound" to "specially engineered extract"

i hope people are not fooled by your constantly shifting claims.

truth is, you sell the same stuff your competitors are selling but lie about it being different in order to gain a competitive edge

you have quite a biz ethic man
It was always engineered extract.no change.

In truth no, our extraction methods are entirely different than our competitors and it all starts at cultivation.

Cissus is a perfect example. Compare the competitors Cissus to ours..totally different from texture to color.

I urge the consumer to buy elsewhere, and they return and that is a perfect testament to our quality...

so stop crying.

i will tell people what geranamine is and what 11-oxo is. they are both single compounds - 1,3-dimethylamylamine and adrenosterone. how they are made is proprietary however

now you tell us what the decarboxylase inhibitors are, because since you are now claiming they are active consituents of your formula you are required by law to do so.

you don't have to tell us any propietary technology (extraction techniques etc)
We believe that the herb as a "whole" works in synergy so we list the herb used.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am about to order this, is there any issues with my wife taking it before bed? I really love USP labs BTW. I notice a difference between your cissus (gray) and the other stuff (brown). I don't have to use near as much USP cissus as I would the other stuff to get joint relief. This is off topic, but will cissus make adrenal fatigue worse?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs

How long can you use 1C for without taking a break, assuming you are using it 'every night' for improving sleep?

I use this product now and enjoy its effects but I am worried about the long term effects of L-dopa supplementation.

USPLabs

How long can you use 1C for without taking a break, assuming you are using it 'every night' for improving sleep?

I use this product now and enjoy its effects but I am worried about the long term effects of L-dopa supplementation.
I would take a break every 6-8 weeks for a few weeks or so. I've gone as long as 3 months. As long as your not dosing insane amounts, L-dopa is safe.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I tried the 1-C and had to give it up after a few days because I felt tired and sleepy the next day for almost 8 hours. Lucky for me I sold the stuff to someone else.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uses For This Medicine

Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa is used to treat Parkinson's disease, sometimes referred to as shaking palsy. Parkinson's disease is a disorder of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).

Dopamine is a naturally occurring substance in the brain that helps provide control of movement and activities such as walking and talking. In patients with Parkinson's disease there is not enough dopamine in some parts of the brain. Levodopa (a component of this medicine) enters the brain and helps replace the missing dopamine, which allows people to function better. By increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain levodopa helps control symptoms and helps you to perform daily activities such as dressing, walking and handling utensils.

This medicine is a combination of three different medicines. This medicine is known as a levodopa therapy. The difference between this medicine and other levodopa therapies is that this medicine also has entacapone in it. Entacapone helps levodopa last longer by blocking a substance called COMT enzyme. This enzyme breaks down levodopa before it reaches the brain. When less levodopa is broken down, more is available to the brain. Increased availability of levodopa may lead to smoother and steadier levels of dopamine in the brain, which may provide better symptom control for longer periods each day. This may lead to improvement in daily activities.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Uses For This Medicine

Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa is used to treat Parkinson's disease, sometimes referred to as shaking palsy. Parkinson's disease is a disorder of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).

Dopamine is a naturally occurring substance in the brain that helps provide control of movement and activities such as walking and talking. In patients with Parkinson's disease there is not enough dopamine in some parts of the brain. Levodopa (a component of this medicine) enters the brain and helps replace the missing dopamine, which allows people to function better. By increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain levodopa helps control symptoms and helps you to perform daily activities such as dressing, walking and handling utensils.

This medicine is a combination of three different medicines. This medicine is known as a levodopa therapy. The difference between this medicine and other levodopa therapies is that this medicine also has entacapone in it. Entacapone helps levodopa last longer by blocking a substance called COMT enzyme. This enzyme breaks down levodopa before it reaches the brain. When less levodopa is broken down, more is available to the brain. Increased availability of levodopa may lead to smoother and steadier levels of dopamine in the brain, which may provide better symptom control for longer periods each day. This may lead to improvement in daily activities.
entacapone is a synthetic substance, not something you would find it an herbal product

not that you were insinuating that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
entacapone is a synthetic substance, not something you would find it an herbal product

not that you were insinuating that
EGCG (from quality Green Tea Extracts) is also a decent COMT inhibitor.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
EGCG (from quality Green Tea Extracts) is also a decent COMT inhibitor.
You beat me to it. I was gonna suggest the combo of green tea and mucuna pruriens such as that found in Lipotrophin-PM. Or you could add some EGCG to PowerFULL.

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
I just got some 1-carboxy and on the bottle it says 1/4tsp = 800mg and on your site it says that 1/3tsp = 800mg. Just curious which one is correct. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got some 1-carboxy and on the bottle it says 1/4tsp = 800mg and on your site it says that 1/3tsp = 800mg. Just curious which one is correct. Thanks
The labels are printed directly after verifying weight, while the update of the website takes place later.

My bet is on the label being correct, but will wait for input from Darren.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Bottle? My 1c came in a bag? Is NP doing there own now (like yellowgold?)

The labels are printed directly after verifying weight, while the update of the website takes place later.

My bet is on the label being correct, but will wait for input from Darren.
I sent these labeled if that helps any.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Are we gonna see this at NP again?