1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Oh wow.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Please excuse my bro science.


  2. Any plans on stocking this again in the near future?
  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gdawg View Post
    Any plans on stocking this again in the near future?
    Small supply should ship by tuesday
    •   
       


  4. Cool, thanks Jacob.
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Hmm wait, what would be the difference between this and old powerFull?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. I just took my last two REM capsules. Is this 1-carboxy product going to be distributed again?
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I just took my last two REM capsules. Is this 1-carboxy product going to be distributed again?
    NOOOO Never, I decided to live a puritan lifestyle which means living off the land(corner of 5th and broadway)

    I should get by batch out of customs today and ship monday to SAM.
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    ah this is basically bulk new powerFull vs what np was selling as old powerFull? Cmon, help me out, i'm a USP addict
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    NOOOO Never, I decided to live a puritan lifestyle which means living off the land(corner of 5th and broadway)

    I should get by batch out of customs today and ship monday to SAM.
    delightful

  10. Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks
    When using PowerFull and REM which contained this my hair and nails grow like weeds and when I'm sleeping I sweat like Meatloaf. Not proof per se, but all are tell tale signs of taking low to moderate doses of GH as I understand it.
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks
    I can not answer for everyone, but I can say it is hard product to keep stocked.

    Look For REM2 coming to a planet near you.

  13. Thinking of doing 1600mg at night before bed. What results is everyone getting?
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Thinking of doing 1600mg at night before bed. What results is everyone getting?
    Most are using 1 gram
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I can not answer for everyone, but I can say it is hard product to keep stocked.

    Look For REM2 coming to a planet near you.
    Wheres that REM2 ?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Most are using 1 gram
    Results?
  17. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Results?
    Well it's hard to keep it stocked.

  18. Any more going to Nutra soon?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I can not answer for everyone, but I can say it is hard product to keep stocked.

    Look For REM2 coming to a planet near you.
    How soon?!
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    powder is stocked right now.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    powder is stocked right now.
    Can't find it on the website. Got a link?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Can't find it on the website. Got a link?
    Bump, looking to make an order.

  23. Easiest way to find it is to select the sleep aid category.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pist View Post
    No, it's not listed under USPlabs nor Genera. I don't know how you found it but I really appreciate it.

    Karma for you.

  25. I meant found it by selecting Nutraplanet as the manufacturer and thanks

  26. Yea but its in red, I know that usually means that it'll ship in a few days but I thought I read at one time, a board sponer of USP or NP, said it was a limited run.

    Can any vouche?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. What is the best way to store 1-C? I had some turn into a big clump when I didn't use it right away.

  28. I hope it does not clump, I am about to order 300 grams to take at night. This can replace my night time powerfull dose? Love it (powerfull) with my nutra zmt. Can anyone confirm if these clump and is un-use able afterwards. I figure it to be a 300 day or so supply if I use a gram a night. Or should I just stick with powerfull bulk? Thanks

  29. bump, before I order.

  30. Is there any reason to stack the bulk REM and PowerFULL for a sleep aid?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

    You will get classic symptoms of elevated HGH like yawning and slight lethargy(like you can go straight to sleep). .
    huh??

  32. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    1-c is just a high bio available form of natural l dopa...

    how is it highly bioavailable?

    is it not just plain l-dopa?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No it increases dopamine significantly. Look at 1-c as L-dopa crossing the brain barrier. The problem with L-dopa is that other tissues absorb it before it reaches the brain.
    absorb it?

    not quite. other tissues metabolize it into dopamine before it can reach the brain. you want l-dopa to pass through the blood barrier so it can convert to dopamine there. dopamine itself cannot pass the bbb

    the only way around this is to inhibit the dopa decarboxylase enzyme. Is that what you did? Did you put carbidopa or something like that in this product?
  34. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    absorb it?

    not quite. other tissues metabolize it into dopamine before it can reach the brain. you want l-dopa to pass through the blood barrier so it can convert to dopamine there. dopamine itself cannot pass the bbb

    the only way around this is to inhibit the dopa decarboxylase enzyme. Is that what you did? Did you put carbidopa or something like that in this product?
    I stated that in the other thread. The problem is that other tissus like muscle absorb l-dopa (I'm not sure why or what its used for in other tissues) before sufficient amounts can reach the brain.

    There are natural decarboxylase inhibitors in our extract not synthetic.

  35. Jacob, would you reveal how much 1-c is in each cap of Powerfull? I would like to experiment with higher dosing. My experience is that I usually get a more energizing effect as well as cotton mouth, but tha sleep part still remains a mystery.

    PS. I still need your address, answer my email

  36. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I stated that in the other thread. The problem is that other tissus like muscle absorb l-dopa (I'm not sure why or what its used for in other tissues) before sufficient amounts can reach the brain.

    There are natural decarboxylase inhibitors in our extract not synthetic.

    please name the natural decarboxylase inhibitors. why are they not on the label? why is no mention made of them in any of your promotional material until now?
  37. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please name the natural decarboxylase inhibitors. why are they not on the label? why is no mention made of them in any of your promotional material until now?

    Extract engineered Herbs Patty. Do you know how many compounds are in most herbal products..some have hundreds thats a pretty big label with to much script.

    We proven at USPlabs that our carefull and specialized extracted herbs are different than the normal stuff on the market.

    You will call it marketing and BS as will most of our competitors, but everything we release is great quality and proven to exceed expectations.
  38. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please name the natural decarboxylase inhibitors. why are they not on the label? why is no mention made of them in any of your promotional material until now?
    Tell me how you made 11-oxo or "geranium oil" in your promtional material. THe industry really wants to know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
  3. powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo
    By itsrawb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 12:14 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Log in
Log in