Ready to hit a Gold Mine? Well, then are you ready for more Yellow Gold?!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Ready to hit a Gold Mine? Well, then are you ready for more Yellow Gold?!


    Thats right! Yellow Gold is NOW back in stock, AT REDUCED PRICING, exclusively at "The Planet"!

    Pick some up while you can because if this product sells at the same rate it did before, then your chances of purchasing some are pretty dim.

    25 Grams- ONLY $14.95
    50 Grams- ONLY $19.95
    150 Grams- ONLY $30.00
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. Is this AP?
    •   
       


  3. Damn, the UPS guy literally just dropped off my latest order from NP. I never saw this coming...

    So, uh..when does it officially get in stock? It still shows red in my cart.

  4. Is this YELLOW GOLD as in the same stuff as in the Beta formula the testers originally used? Or is this more like Anabolic Pump?

  5. If you are trying the purchase the 150 gram size, we are now out of stock....I wasn't kidding when I said that this item will blow out of stock fast!

    As of now, we have a couple units of the 25 & 50 grams sizes left in stock. We will do our very best to have more in stock, very shortly.

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Damn, the UPS guy literally just dropped off my latest order from NP. I never saw this coming...

    So, uh..when does it officially get in stock? It still shows red in my cart.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    If you are trying the purchase the 150 gram size, we are now out of stock....I wasn't kidding when I said that this item will blow out of stock fast!

    As of now, we have a couple units of the 25 & 50 grams sizes. We will do our very best to have more in stock, very shortly.
    Woa, when do you expect more in? I was about to buy 450grams of the stuff.
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    This is not AP.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Is this YELLOW GOLD as in the same stuff as in the Beta formula the testers originally used?
    bump

  9. I've really been wanting to try this. Bought 50 grams. Cant wait for it to get here!

  10. Good news, we will have 20 more kilos arriving tomorrow. Therefore, you can purchase the item now and we will ship out the order as soon as the stock arrives.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       


  11. Damn it! I placed my order at 2:30! I quit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is not AP.
    Well then what is it? Is it the same beta stuff that USP provided?

  13. Ya i am also curious, i wasn't around much when the yellow gold was being sold earlier so im kinda out of the loop, is it suppose to be like AP or what is it used for?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Is this YELLOW GOLD as in the same stuff as in the Beta formula the testers originally used?
    Bump

  15. Methinks Nutra got their hands on the formula..............

  16. Berberine

  17. So what is berberine for?

  18. How many milligrams in 1/4 tsp?

  19. This may not apply to THIS yellow gold, but J said this in a different thread a while back:

    "This bulk will be more potent than YG or AP at the right dose..How is that!"

  20. huh? i thought YG was AP's beta... if not, then what's in it, or what is it sposed to be? is it berberine and banaba? and when is there gonna be a larger stocking?

  21. Anyone wanna shed some light on this one for those of us who are confused...like me..

  22. AP now contains the cissus/symmetry extract. I would assume this is the same as the beta as it did not contain the cissus/symmetry. NP already has bulk berberine, be redundant to sell it as yellow gold. Thats my guess.

  23. whats the deal with yellow gold? what does it do? its a bulk of what supplement?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    AP now contains the cissus/symmetry extract. I would assume this is the same as the beta as it did not contain the cissus/symmetry. NP already has bulk berberine, be redundant to sell it as yellow gold. Thats my guess.
    It looked as if the berberine isnt there any more , and in the description of yellow gold it says something about berberine alkaloids. I could be wrong about them not having the berberine, I just didnt see it where it was.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    This may not apply to THIS yellow gold, but J said this in a different thread a while back:

    "This bulk will be more potent than YG or AP at the right dose..How is that!"

    Id like to hear more.

  26. bump for more (detailed) info...

    Not very familiar with this. Someone please bring me up to speed on these actives?

    Doesn't really seem like an AP clone as some have mentioned.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  27. to clarify, the bulk Yellow Gold is the original version not the new and improved AP that is on sale for a SICK price, by the way...

    Anabolic BLITZ SALE ends Monday

  28. Yes I am interested like the other posters. Some of us don't even know what this is, so why purchase it?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes I am interested like the other posters. Some of us don't even know what this is, so why purchase it?
    There's plenty of information in this forum including logs. I used the original Yellow Gold. It's good for lowering blood sugar and increasing glycogen stores in muscle. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.

    Google some of the key ingredients. The results will be quite informative.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are you ready to get Slinsaaaaaaaane!?
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:32 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 04:15 AM
  4. Are You Ready For Poodle Fitness Training ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in