"Product Availability" Thread

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since SO MANY threads get opend up about stuff that runs out... how about we keep all the questions in one place, instead of openeing 900 threads cluttering up Nutra's section.

I'll go first.

Any idea when Retain 2 will be back?

Adams

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Since SO MANY threads get opend up about stuff that runs out... how about we keep all the questions in one place, instead of openeing 900 threads cluttering up Nutra's section.

I'll go first.

Any idea when Retain 2 will be back?

Adams

Good Idea

Like to know about retain 2 also, and havoc

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
4lber of ON Casien?

Didn't want to start a whole thread...but this sounds like a good idea adams...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan is back and mine just shipped a few minutes ago.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great idea DAdams...

-Retain 2 should be available tomorrow. The only problem is that demand is so high that my supplier is having a hard time getting it in quick enough to fulfill our purchase orders. Have a few cases coming in tomorrow and hopefully (much) more as soon as they can get it in.

-Have a few bottles of Havoc in stock but I'm sure before I get done typing this it will be sold out again. This product is impossible to keep in stock. I believe RPN is getting more manufacturered...I'm hoping we can get more in about a 1-1, 1/2 weeks. If you can't wait, we've got the Hemaguno in stock at the moment.

-4lb ON Casein just arrived and is being updated at the moment. You can go ahead and order some now...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice...I'll be placing one tonight then...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great idea DAdams...

-Retain 2 should be available tomorrow. The only problem is that demand is so high that my supplier is having a hard time getting it in quick enough to fulfill our purchase orders. Have a few cases coming in tomorrow and hopefully (much) more as soon as they can get it in.

-Have a few bottles of Havoc in stock but I'm sure before I get done typing this it will be sold out again. This product is impossible to keep in stock. I believe RPN is getting more manufacturered...I'm hoping we can get more in about a 1-1, 1/2 weeks. If you can't wait, we've got the Hemaguno in stock at the moment.

-4lb ON Casein just arrived and is being updated at the moment. You can go ahead and order some now...
You are the MAN SAM. Nutra STRIKES again. Looking forward to trying out the AX Ultimate Stack... As you will be putting it all in one box tomorrow!!!! :D :D :D

Adams

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up, most of the backorders are due to manufacturers being out of stock or limited on quantities by supplier. Most other companies won't even tell you whether they have it in stock or not...they simply collect the funds and make you wait.

The way I see it, I would want to know if something would delay my order--that is why we let you know upfront before you place the order.

Also, the funds are not taken out of your account until the order ships. We simply place an authorization hold on the card to make sure the funds are available, but it doesn't get debited until we ship the order out.

Just more ways we try to make it as customer friendly as possible...any questions? ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up, most of the backorders are due to manufacturers being out of stock or limited on quantities by supplier. Most other companies won't even tell you whether they have it in stock or not...they simply collect the funds and make you wait.

The way I see it, I would want to know if something would delay my order--that is why we let you know upfront before you place the order.

Also, the funds are not taken out of your account until the order ships. We simply place an authorization hold on the card to make sure the funds are available, but it doesn't get debited until we ship the order out.

Just more ways we try to make it as customer friendly as possible...any questions? ;)
Yeah... any thoughts on getting CordyGEN5 in from Millenium Sport? That makes me feel like I have 4 lungs.

Adams

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ok if you can follow me here. Lets say I am waiting on retain2 to come in and I have havoc ordered and its in. So while we are waiting on retain and all the havoc is sold during the wait does the order have to wait more for the havoc to come back in, or is the havoc set aside for that order til the retain 2 is in? Hope you understand what Im trying to say.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... any thoughts on getting CordyGEN5 in from Millenium Sport? That makes me feel like I have 4 lungs.

Adams
Actually, I've been contacted by the company and impressed thus far...we are looking into possibly carrying the line. Will keep you posted :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok if you can follow me here. Lets say I am waiting on retain2 to come in and I have havoc ordered and its in. So while we are waiting on retain and all the havoc is sold during the wait does the order have to wait more for the havoc to come back in, or is the havoc set aside for that order til the retain 2 is in? Hope you understand what Im trying to say.
I read you loud and clear...very good question. When someone orders, the product is reserved for them so no worries about one item being in stock and then becoming out of stock while waiting for another. Money orders however, will only be held for 2 weeks; afterwhich, it will be deleted and the products no longer reserved if funds are received within the allotted time.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Life Support?? I have that and retain 2 in a huge order and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it! :)

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'll be surprised if anybody hasn't asked this yet...but when's Epi comming?

Tetsu

Awards
Is bulk Powerfull gonna be coming back or is it done because they changed the ingredents?

Thanks

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epi: unknown
Kwick Karb: in stock
Bulk PowerFULL: in stock

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
is the bulk powerfull the old ingredient or the new one? cuz the new one is getting BAD feedback

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the bulk powerfull the old ingredient or the new one? cuz the new one is getting BAD feedback
There is two ingredients, and Sam is carrying the older version. I personally have seen the exact same effects from the newer version.

Tetsu

Awards
Oh, I haven't seen any "bad" feedback but then again I haven't looked to close since it was first released. I just want the old stuff cause I know it works and it's cheap, 100g lasts me about a month.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excell?

My dumb azz waited too long to place my order yesterday before it sold out. :frustrate

Ddono25

Awards
DCP!!!!!!!!! I have a pretty big order waiting to go through. (Big for me, some of you guys put my supp bill to shame) All I am waiting for is DCP to get back into stock. Any ideas when that will be?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, I've been contacted by the company and impressed thus far...we are looking into possibly carrying the line. Will keep you posted :thumbsup:

Yesyesyesyes!!!!!!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
What is the eta for Poseidon?
Shipped out to NP as we speak...they should have it anyday now! :thumbsup:

You can still place your order with NP now. Knowing them, it will ship as soon as Poseidon hits their door step! ;)

Workin

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is one SERIOUS product! Finally had a chance to try it the other day (nabbed one from the shelf before it sold out)...my stamina, endurance, and recovery was mind blowing~

I love the niacin flush too :D

Kudos to Nimbus for a phenomenal product...that WORKS!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Excell?

My dumb azz waited too long to place my order yesterday before it sold out. :frustrate
oh don't worry I am sure Sam will place a nice big order for some EXCELL :)

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is one SERIOUS product! Finally had a chance to try it the other day (nabbed one from the shelf before it sold out)...my stamina, endurance, and recovery was mind blowing~

I love the niacin flush too :D

Kudos to Nimbus for a phenomenal product...that WORKS!
Thanks for your feedback Sam! That means a lot coming from you. ;)

You gotta love the flush! :head:

Workin

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Are you able to get any of the old retain and hyperdrol back in?

lionel

Awards
Just wondering when MHP Activite will be in stock? Looking to purchase it before this offer ends.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when Primaforce Elastamine, and NOW liver detox and prostate support will be back in stock?

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Any 1 kilo size for bulk DiCreatine Malate and Dicreatine Citrate? :blink: thanks

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
HI Stryder

when will you have Leviathan in stock again?

Thx

BTW : Adam..This sticky = a very good idea:thumbsup:

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maaaaaan, went to order bulk sesathin last night fell asleep and forgot, tried this morning and out of stock.

Im in the UK so i like to order all at once, any idea when it will be back in?

BigUncle

Awards
great thread...
I would put in my order 1kg of Bulk BCAA, Now Omega3 (200cps), Clout and perfect cycle or glucophase xr but when they will be in stock?...they are all red..

THX

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
How many ounces in each size of the Java Soap? And when will they be available?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
bulk powerfull...

:box: :box: :box:

it was in stock this morning :rant: