endurance formula

xcendo

Awards
Hey dsade, any word on the endurance formula with cordyceps extract you had mentioned? I'm really interested and I don't know if I should hold off on ordering Body Octane and Cordygen5.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade, any word on the endurance formula with cordyceps extract you had mentioned? I'm really interested and I don't know if I should hold off on ordering Body Octane and Cordygen5.
It is in the process of being finalised..

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
excellent combo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the formula IS complete. Unfortunately, with the extent of the product launch we have planned, this keeps getting knocked back down.

This launch alone is going to cost upwards of $15k.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
When is the launch expected to come?!? I need soooo many things right now but want to wait for the rest! :aargh:

Looking forward to it D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the launch expected to come?!? I need soooo many things right now but want to wait for the rest! :aargh:

Looking forward to it D
I think this would be IDEAL to release closer to summer. Nothing like going out for a nice bike ride or run in the summer sun.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
the formula IS complete. Unfortunately, with the extent of the product launch we have planned, this keeps getting knocked back down.

dsade,

I'm intested in how the standardization checks are going to be decided, and why NP decided on those standards. As I'm sure you know, it is very confused and confusing out in cordyceps land. Some say the Polysaccharide or Beta-D Glucan tests aren't very accurate, and the best testing for cordyceps should show the HEAAs or the adenosine analogs.

And, give us a hint on what potentiators are to be added and why?
:cheers:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
To all,

Cordyceps is an incredible supplement. I’ve been testing CS-4 quality cordyceps for ten days now, and I’m focusing on bicycling endurance. I also continue to lift weights.

CS-4, to those who might not know, is a standard that is much studied by physiologists and medical people; there is a great amount of scientific data on its effectiveness. Yet I consider it a minimal standard, usually set at 16% polysaccharides, 7% cordyceptic acid, and .1% HEAAs, although some manufacturers of the CS-4 standard go beyond these scores with their product. There is definitely better and much worse cordyceps on the market then CS-4. There are many cordyceps out there with very little active ingredients, and some with none at all. There are also companies promising 3-4 X the active ingredients that the CS-4 standard has to offer.

Nutraplanet should be able to beat the CS-4 standard by quite a bit, even with a bulk product, especially if they have great backup players or potentiators.

Using the CS-4 standard, which can be purchased from dozens of different companies, as no one owns this standard, I have had superior results. In the ten days I’ve used it, I’ve increased my workouts by a 12%+ level, every day without taking a day off. My best effort increased by 12% within two days, but it gets better. My daily workouts hardly tax me except in one way – lactic acid, and I take beta-alanine to keep lactic acid down. Workout that use to get my heart rate over 160 -170 bpm top out at 126-130 bpm, and what use to be medium level days that pushed my heart rate to the mid-140s, only goes now to about 116 bpm, and it takes over 50 minutes to get it there (it stays under 100 bpm for the first 30 minutes.

What this can mean, someone could workout with endurance at such high levels that they could just do say five endurance workouts every two weeks and still get very good results, you would have two days to recover from lactic acid buildup. Problem being it’s very hard to reach HIIT heart rate levels, but that’s a good problem. This also means that you could add a pretty decent endurance capability without any interference with bodybuilding or strength building routines. In fact, the extra endurance will help in those areas. My strength in my upper back, biceps, and abs has increased in these last 10 days even while focusing on endurance.

BTW, I use large doses of the CS-4 type cordyceps, the usual dose is per day is 3 and I use 15 per day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

$15k???:huh:

tuberman, great post. Those are some good results. I've laid off the cardio, but I've noticed good increases in strength workouts using a high quality cordyceps. I just started the cordyceps you recommended, we'll see how it goes.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
$15k???:huh:

tuberman, great post. Those are some good results. I've laid off the cardio, but I've noticed good increases in strength workouts using a high quality cordyceps. I just started the cordyceps you recommended, we'll see how it goes.
Poison,

Thanks, I expect an outstanding outcome for the next few months in my endurance, higher than I ever thought I could reach even in a couple of years. I'll switch to the higher quality cordyceps after I run out of the CS-4 grade, and I'll use it to get me more gains during the summer. Or I may try NPs cordyceps, especially if they let me be a tester.

This fall, I'll try that transdermal GH you mentioned, as I'd love another big jump in strength and muscle levels over the winter.

Pushin' the horizons toward the sky.

:dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that per kilo :think: :fool2: :icon_lol:
Most ingredients have order minimums of 25-50 kilos. With a formula that contains 12-15 ingredients, along with mixing and/or capping/bottling cost, plus label design, actual labels, insurance, and shipping costs to even get the completed product TO a place like NP...yes, each new product costs a minimum of $15k to launch.

Using NP as an example, each new Nutri-cap product costs around $3k-$4k. This capital is completely tied up until sales reach the break even point (anywhere from 1-2 months, depending on demand). This is why the pace of release has been a bit slower than expected. We have a set budget for new product development. Recently, we used this budget to finalize the Bulk SesaThin deal.

If product launches were easier/cheaper, RPN would have the 20 product designs I currently have ready to go and NP would have over 500 bulk powders/caps.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** me, I had no idea the figures looked like that. Hats off to you guys.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Definetly didn't know it took that much to get it started... I guess ill have to place an order to help the funding

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
dsade,

I wish you guys well on your endurance formula. I get over enthusiastic about this kind of stuff as it's important to me. I'd love to see what you've come up with.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhh

I have a race in 10 days is there still enough time for you to order the powders, have the product made, bottled, labled, get it to me and then I take it for 2 weeks to get the effects before next weekend

I believe I remember back a few months ago you told us you were working on a time machine and a Dsade clone.

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhhhhhhh

I have a race in 10 days is there still enough time for you to order the powders, have the product made, bottled, labled, get it to me and then I take it for 2 weeks to get the effects before next weekend

I believe I remember back a few months ago you told us you were working on a time machine and a Dsade clone.

CROWLER
I do have the alpha formula back in California, minus the decent Cordyceps and the ri....umm, other ingredient.

If you are up for testing, I can hook you up and it would be appreciated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes INDEED I would be HAPPY to pay for some and test it.

I have been interested in that and know your history of giving products that extra UMPH so yes I would love to.

CROWLER

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I do have the alpha formula back in California, minus the decent Cordyceps and the ri....umm, other ingredient.

If your "other ingredient" is what I think it is, will you carry this in bulk in the future.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your "other ingredient" is what I think it is, will you carry this in bulk in the future.
It is already pretty common, but much like Pyruvate never panned out as a standalone ingredient...however when combined with the right combination of other ingredients it works phenomenally.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
It is already pretty common, but much like Pyruvate never panned out as a standalone ingredient...however when combined with the right combination of other ingredients it works phenomenally.
My apologies Dsade. I thought it was something else, something hydrolyzed.

yeah ribose sounds more like it. ?????????

Last edited:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
perhaps ribose
D-ribose might be great synergistically with other endurance factors, and isn't much as a stand-alone. I was concidering adding it to my cordyceps stack.

But only dsade knows his formula, and he's not .....

me -- :frustrate

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Is there any chance of getting just the bulk cordy out prior to the actual packaged endurance formula. I really need something not to addicting to get me through this end of the semester :blink: . Thanks D... Oh and get my damn bulk Sesathin shipped :bb2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Bump a roony

I have 5 more races this season, the next ones are most important as they keep track of points for the overall championship of year.

So I am going to get some cordyceps very soon, I would prefer it was yours :)

CROWLER