Endurance supplement

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for a product I can use on the days I don’t use Triton. Any recommendations?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am looking for a product I can use on the days I don’t use Triton. Any recommendations?
How do you feel about trition does it work the same as Peak ATP product?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cordygen5 MST

Best endurance product I've used in the past 20+ years, no joke.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What exactly are you looking for in the sense that you are using it on days you don't use Triton? Does it need to be something acute?

Also, what exactly do you mean by endurance. That is pretty broad so narrowing down benefits a tad could help with recommendations.

Only ask because you are an OG and I was going to type something up, but don't want to sound insulting by just pummeling you with an insane list of everything under the sun (unless that is what you'd like to see :)).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
peak02

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cordygen vo2 max is better :)
I've used them both and I find that I am so much stronger later into workouts with Cordygen5. It might be the effect of terminalia arjuna extract added to it, not sure. I just know I like it better.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently running a pwo with Peak o2 and definitely notice the endurance effects. I also remember using VasoBlitz and not wanting to leave the gym!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Half natty sups count? I'm thinking carderine is right up your alley if you respond well to it. It seems like the guys who love it notice the effects immediately. Unfortunately I don't get a great endurance boost from it. I just see small improvements

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does it work if you only use it occasionally or does it need to be taken daily. I don't have a lot of experience with cordyceps
Daily. The vo2 max one also has rhodiola and some electrolytes I think. I got some somewhere. But either way it is an adaptogen so you feel it after about a week. Can cause stomach issues for some though so something to keep in mind

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also very intrigued by triton for multiple reasons. What's everyone's experience with that? I'm thinking it would be good for boxing and mma training and explosive lifting sessions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Daily. The vo2 max one also has rhodiola and some electrolytes I think. I got some somewhere. But either way it is an adaptogen so you feel it after about a week. Can cause stomach issues for some though so something to keep in mind
I'm gonna check it out. I'm trying to learn more about the mushroom game lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Half natty sups count? I'm thinking carderine is right up your alley if you respond well to it. It seems like the guys who love it notice the effects immediately. Unfortunately I don't get a great endurance boost from it. I just see small improvements
Cardarine I see small improvements mostly in recovery. Super cardarine, I actually noticed significant endurance benefits

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
endurance for in he gym? or endurance for endurance training i.e. prepping for an ironman triathlon?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AlphaBulk. Not even joking. The mental push it gives is fantastic for endurance
Definitely a good option to look into:

We will have some more logs up here shortly on it as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting. I asked about Peak02 use daily vs when needed in another thread and the consensus seemed to be, that the effect is acute.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheapest endurance supplement I ever used was peppermint essential oil. One drop in a bottle of water a day. Yup the ones you find for sale at Walmart. Also yes the ones that say for “external use only”. Idc lol. But it works and has worked for everyone I have told to use it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cheapest endurance supplement I ever used was peppermint essential oil. One drop in a bottle of water a day. Yup the ones you find for sale at Walmart. Also yes the ones that say for “external use only”. Idc lol. But it works and has worked for everyone I have told to use it.
Baking soda

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effects of Cordyceps is acute related to cardio capacity and energy output, but the endurance benefits can take a couple of weeks. The products mentioned by MST also contain rhodiola which has been shown in studies to help improve endurance acutely, so combining both is not only helping with cardio performance and endurance, but helping with overall health with adaptogen benefits from both.

I’ve used both for a long time and love them for general energy on their own, but definitely notice that they compliment each other.

Just picked up Terminalia arjuna as a solo supplement that I plan to try on its own to see what role it plays with Cordyceps and rhodiola.

Last edited:

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epiplex
Peak O2
Anabolic Effect

I would personally run any of them daily though for best effects. They may have some benefit acutely but definitely work best taken daily.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remenber the brand Pharma Freak in Canada, has some perpemint extract in their preworkout for increase endurance! I will look in that, thank you for the info.

I wonder if this would do the tricK
Pure Mint & Peppermint Extract | Club House CA

Mirage2reality

Awards
Add in beetroot powder for an extra boost to whatever you end up taking except Terminalia arjuna might bring your BP too low

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I asked about Peak02 use daily vs when needed in another thread and the consensus seemed to be, that the effect is acute.
PEAK02, like most mushroom based products may have some acute benefits but should be used daily for best results.

The studies done on PEAK02 were done based on daily use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiplex
Peak O2
Anabolic Effect

I would personally run any of them daily though for best effects. They may have some benefit acutely but definitely work best taken daily.
I agree and that exact list would have been my answer as well.

Epi-Plex is the best thing I've ever used for muscular endurance.

PEAK02 is the best thing I've ever used for cardiovascular endurance.

Anabolic Effect is great in that it helps with both and has a lot of other benefits.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually one that should get more awareness. There are a lot of general health benefits with peppermint and a little trick I've always used before presentations is to consume peppermint in an oil or I'll chew up 4-5 altoids. It gives a quick rush to the brain for improved concentration- learned it from a guy I admired for his speaking ability.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to clarify...one drop or one dropper? i.e. how many ml do you suggest?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
to clarify...one drop or one dropper? i.e. how many ml do you suggest?
study = Twelve healthy male students every day consumed one 500 ml bottle of mineral water, containing 0.05 ml peppermint essential oil for ten days

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
super freak old prewkout had 50 mg of pepermint in it

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure it’s kind of both. But I don’t know for sure.
FWIW when it comes to MST's Cordygen5, I could notice a slight boost with the first dose. Results got better and better the longer using it.

PeakO2 on the other hand I've found needs a couple weeks before really noticing any benefits.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PeakO2 on the other hand I've found needs a couple weeks before really noticing any benefits.
Agreed. I bought a tub of the Primaforce Peak O2 awhile back and was mixing it in with my pre workout.

Definitely noticed a difference after stopping it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW when it comes to MST's Cordygen5, I could notice a slight boost with the first dose. Results got better and better the longer using it.

MST is using Cordyceps extracted specifically for certain poly and beta glucan ratios, not just fruiting powder, plus the added rhodiola is always a nice boost.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off thank you for all the replies and suggestions. I should elaborate more on what type of endurance. I am looking more for cardio endurance then muscular endurance. It’s embarrassing, but I have been gassing out during sex. I am looking for something I can take to keep my endurance up during it. Triton works great in the gym, but I want something different for this purpose. ND cordyceps 10% works great for this, but it’s been making me irritable lately so want something different.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First off thank you for all the replies and suggestions. I should elaborate more on what type of endurance. I am looking more for cardio endurance then muscular endurance. It’s embarrassing, but I have been gassing out during sex. I am looking for something I can take to keep my endurance up during it. Triton works great in the gym, but I want something different for this purpose. ND cordyceps 10% works great for this, but it’s been making me irritable lately so want something different.
Things for cardiovascular endurance like PEAK02 could still be helpful for that, but you may want to consider a different angle to that like something for overall cardiovascular health as some things in that area can not only help with endurance during sex but also with improved blood flow and erection quality.

You could think of it like something to help with the 'now' part of it while targeting the cardiovascular health aspect as attacking the root cause if that makes sense.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Things for cardiovascular endurance like PEAK02 could still be helpful for that, but you may want to consider a different angle to that like something for overall cardiovascular health as some things in that area can not only help with endurance during sex but also with improved blood flow and erection quality.

You could think of it like something to help with the 'now' part of it while targeting the cardiovascular health aspect as attacking the root cause if that makes sense.
Good point. I was a bit concerned when it first started happening too. My girl is surprised by it too bc she sees how I workout in the gym (high reps and lots of supersets). I am lean and eat healthy. But man anything after 30 mins of sex and I am completely wiped out