NA-RALA caps?

drunk

Awards
I thought I read somewhere that you were going to do NA-RALA caps. Is this still going to happen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eventually, as budget permits.

This is a very expensive item to debut.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Eventually, as budget permits.

This is a very expensive item to debut.
Any idea of what you would be mixing it with? (Assuming that you do mix it with something, it would fairly small caps otherwise)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bulk caps line is strictly single ingredient caps to begin with. As sales increase, we will reinvest the revenue to expand the line into more diverse offerings.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
love to see NA-RALA caps this **** burns my throat & waste

my time weighing it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
love to see NA-RALA caps this **** burns my throat & waste

my time weighing it.
just guess thats what i do.....i does kinda sting a bit

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't notice any burn when I take it but the taste is nasty. The caps would be a nice convienence so I could take it with me when I eat out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't notice any burn when I take it but the taste is nasty. The caps would be a nice convienence so I could take it with me when I eat out.
ummm it's called glucophase xr, Designer Supplements

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actualy desingers product is k-rala(lol I know same result). I have used it and like it but its on the expensive side. Although I guess a bottle would probably last awhile If I only used it when I was out and used the na-rala powder at home. Good advice trip!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actualy desingers product is k-rala(lol I know same result). I have used it and like it but its on the expensive side. Although I guess a bottle would probably last awhile If I only used it when I was out and used the na-rala powder at home. Good advice trip!
thank -you ...K is good too....i take my NA..when im home...ya i wish DS would get their head out of their a$$ and lower the price....fukcers.......regardless alpha lipoic acid is my number one supplement.....end of story!..co Q 10 being a close second...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ya but bulk powder is cheaper....good imput tho..
yes it is be if you want caps custom is great. you can easily make glucophase xr (the equivalent) for 60 bucks for a 3 month supply. that is hardly expensive. hell its not even worth the difference to cap it for me. and that is without buying in bulk, more is cheaper here.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I still have the bulk powder as well. I stopped taking it because it made me gag so much I honestly can't force it down. I tried to just get it down without having to taste it but I nearly choked trying :eek: heh. .I need a capper

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have the bulk powder as well. I stopped taking it because it made me gag so much I honestly can't force it down. I tried to just get it down without having to taste it but I nearly choked trying :eek: heh. .I need a capper
i bet i could help you get it down.....:D j/k

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: ...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea.. I wonder where I can find them here.. I recall there used to be lollies with edible paper wrapped around it.... hmm unfortunately I don't have any junkie friends to help me out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting idea.. I wonder where I can find them here.. I recall there used to be lollies with edible paper wrapped around it.... hmm unfortunately I don't have any junkie friends to help me out
i can help ya out....with whatever....:D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he keeps breaking out of the handcuffs. appears to have to much experience with them on
lets just say i know how to manipulate random objects.....hmmmmm.......asian babe your hot stuff!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Well I thought of a a better method instead of eating paper.... aloha seaweed!!!!

I'm gonna try it with the sushi sheets.. since I have stacks of these at home. It should work in a similar way? I hope I don't get indigestion.. heh

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Well I thought of a a better method instead of eating paper.... aloha seaweed!!!!

I'm gonna try it with the sushi sheets.. since I have stacks of these at home. It should work in a similar way? I hope I don't get indigestion.. heh
id love to test some of your sushi sheets. let me know how it is :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pumpniron91 Supplements 6
abformulations Supplements 13
AntM1564 Supplements 22
Supplements 27
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0