PES products Australasia

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anyone from in Australasia region (Australia, NZ) purchased ABE online and got it through customs no hassles? Mainly worried about the andro content. Cheers

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yep, two bottles only recently.

If u are happy with OG Anabeta I can flick u a link to an Aussie website.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yep, two bottles only recently.

If u are happy with OG Anabeta I can flick u a link to an Aussie website.
Thats reassuring. Im in NZ for a while, and can get OG locally. Ive actually already made an international order for ABE...long story...now Im worried it wont get thru customs due to a certain ingredient.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I'm in Australia but shouldn't be any diff. There's a helpful rep from NZ who will prob confirm better for you.

NutraPlanet usually lists the banned countries and I didn't see anything when I ordered.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Oh okay, does this list appear at some point when youre making an order?
it should be right above the reviews part on the products page

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
PES just sent me an OG Anabeta elite as a prize on the insider, no issues.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks fellas, Im prolly being paranoid. Ive emailed the ministry of health here just to be 100% sure, and should hear back from them today.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas, Im prolly being paranoid. Ive emailed the ministry of health here just to be 100% sure, and should hear back from them today.
I get ABE through all the time no problems. Im in NZ

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I get ABE through all the time no problems. Im in NZ
Ah ok. I saw Fishpond were selling it, but 90$ a bottle...yup. I even searched trademe :)

Im guessing ArA products fine too, Follidrone?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah ok. I saw Fishpond were selling it, but 90$ a bottle...yup. I even searched trademe :)

Im guessing ArA products fine too, Follidrone?
Yes to both.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah thatl get through.

No problem man :D
Where do you normally shop for this stuff? NP? Im just wondering how accurate youve found shipping times...does it vary, or do shipments typically end up taking 'the long side' of what is estimated ie shipping estimate is say 14-28 days, and it typically takes close to the full 28 days for shipments to arrive.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Where do you normally shop for this stuff? NP? Im just wondering how accurate youve found shipping times...does it vary, or do shipments typically end up taking 'the long side' of what is estimated ie shipping estimate is say 14-28 days, and it typically takes close to the full 28 days for shipments to arrive.
Always NP. Best supplement site ive used. And for 7.95 its the cheapest ive found.

Shipping will depend on a few things, but most take ~14 days. Only longer if customs examine the package. I had one package take 28 days to arrive only because it took medsafe 14 days to process it

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I had one package take 28 days to arrive only because it took medsafe 14 days to process it
So whats your approach with product youve never bought and imported here before? Do you just trust that if NP dosnt have us down as a banned country then all good, or will you do your own investigating?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So whats your approach with product youve never bought and imported here before? Do you just trust that if NP dosnt have us down as a banned country then all good, or will you do your own investigating?
I do my own investigating. I also just import it and hope for the best.

7/10 times it gets through

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nah, I haven't purchased from there before
Oh true. Did you get your epi product from NP? For some reason I thought you were running ep1c, and NP dont stock that...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh true. Did you get your epi product from NP? For some reason I thought you were running ep1c, and NP dont stock that...
Nah i jumped on the cheap massterone. Id run epic next if I like this product

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I didn't think NP would sell u a product if it was being shipped to one of the banned countries listed so I haven't tried? Am I wrong in that?

EDIT: I just tried this and yeah, they won't let you order it if it's listed as banned in your country :(

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AB into NZ?, I've never had a problem. even OG Eraise
If ordering grey area things you have a 7/10 chance. I have had a fair few packages seized, but they were mainly Ph,s. Most things from NP get through ok.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
AB into NZ?, I've never had a problem. even OG Eraise
If ordering grey area things you have a 7/10 chance. I have had a fair few packages seized, but they were mainly Ph,s. Most things from NP get through ok.
Yeah, just received email from medsafe confirming ABE and ArA all good.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Awesome, glad it all worked out.
I wouldve been gutted if I couldnt import it (considering my order had already shipped). What actually got me concerned was I stumbled (google image search) across an ABE label that differed slightly in the ingredient listing to the product description at bbcom. Dosnt matter now anyway :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldve been gutted if I couldnt import it (considering my order had already shipped). What actually got me concerned was I stumbled (google image search) across an ABE label that differed slightly in the ingredient listing to the product description at bbcom. Dosnt matter now anyway :)
bb.com carries the new ABE, which is probably why the labels differed