Poseidon Delivered!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I just confirmed Poseidon was delivered to Nutra Planet today. Thanks to all for your patience! ;-)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this poseidon? No link? :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hmmm posiedon ahhh never heard of it. maybe someone should send me a tub to do some in house testing :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say I blame the guy. The feeling of getting something you started from scratch off the ground and running must be an unreal feeling of joy and excitement.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't say I blame the guy. The feeling of getting something you started from scratch off the ground and running must be an unreal feeling of joy and excitement.

You mean like good old Jayhawkk in the morning??? :icon_lol:

Adams

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Your exactly right Jayhawkk, It's one of my most rewarding accomplishments...nothing beats the feeling of being able to reach out and touch peoples lives in a positive way. I firmly believe Poseidon is going to CHANGE peoples lives and the way they view sports nutrition...so yes, I suppose you could say I'm a bit excited ;-)

BTW, at his request, Dsade will now be know as "Sir Dsade"...please make a note of it :study:

Workin

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW already oversold!

Should be getting more in stock Tuesday...I have the feeling we will be blowing through Nimbus' first run in no time (hint...hint....buy it while you can) :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was mad when I didn't even get a chance to purchase one & I work here!.....What gives??? :smite:

WOW already oversold!

Should be getting more in stock Tuesday...I have the feeling we will be blowing through Nimbus' first run in no time (hint...hint....buy it while you can) :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I would like to thank all of Nimbus' success on me and my brilliance of formulating the product...Where's my cut :)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
lol, I would like to thank all of Nimbus' success on me and my brilliance of formulating the product...Where's my cut :)
:think: auuhhhh....checks in the mail...

I thought we agreed that was going to be kept on the DL...lol!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was mad when I didn't even get a chance to purchase one & I work here!.....What gives??? :smite:
That is bad! We are shipping more out tomorrow...You should have them by Tuesday my friend!

I want to thank everyone for there support and contributions in making Poseidon a success. We wouldn't be here without you ;-)

Workin

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Nope, Jay has been blabbing his successes off to everyone and has been taking ALL of the credit! He was even claiming that Poseidon was named after his mother's maiden name. :nutkick:

:think: auuhhhh....checks in the mail...

I thought we agreed that was going to be kept on the DL...lol!

Workin

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks!

Though, at the rate of sales, I'd better go ahead and deduct one for myself before the stock is sold out again!

That is bad! We are shipping more out tomorrow...You should have them by Tuesday my friend!

I want to thank everyone for there support and contributions in making Poseidon a success. We wouldn't be here without you ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nope, Jay has been blabbing his successes off to everyone and has been taking ALL of the credit! He was even claiming that Poseidon was named after his mother's maiden name. :nutkick:
Oh man! I'm not touching that one! :icon_lol:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks!

Though, at the rate of sales, I'd better go ahead and deduct one for myself before the stock is sold out again!
Not a bad idea...lol ;-)

We're placing orders for raw materials to be shipped out today...anything I should know before we decide on quantity?:think:

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because she went down whenever she got wet doesn't mean that was her maiden name...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
When will some more be available? I missed out on the first run like at NP like 3 years ago. :(

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
No worries....Poseidon is in stock and ready for shipment! :head:
Tried Poseidon for the first time yesterday....very promising product.

Also ordered Nimbus Performance Pudding and NP sent Instone Pudding (which does not have as good of ingredient profile).

Not a big deal, Nutraplanet is typically money and I do not want to send back 12 cans of pudding, but just something to watch out for as people start to order Nimbus products.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Also ordered Nimbus Performance Pudding and NP sent Instone Pudding (which does not have as good of ingredient profile).

Not a big deal, Nutraplanet is typically money and I do not want to send back 12 cans of pudding, but just something to watch out for as people start to order Nimbus products.
Sorry to hear about the mix up bird4three. Your right Nutra Planet is usually dead on...I guess they are human after all...lol ;-)

As far as the ingredient profile of Performance Pudding -vs- Instone Pudding...there just is NO COMPARISON. Performance Pudding really is in a league of its own.

I look forward to your results on Poseidon...keep us updated :thumbsup:

Workin

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I thought that I had one of our employees send you out a Performance Pudding to resolve this issue. Please correct if I am wrong and I will look into resolving this for you.

Thanks for your business!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I thought that I had one of our employees send you out a Performance Pudding to resolve this issue. Please correct if I am wrong and I will look into resolving this for you.

WOW!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Once again proving to be a leader in customer service. Nice job NP :thumbsup:

Workin

bird4three

bird4three

Awards

I never contacted Nutraplanet about it, so I do not think you are referring to me.

Regarldess, it is just a simple mistake, so no need for anything to be done. Only reason I mentioned it in NP's forum area is to let you know someone is packing the wrong pudding (which sounds gross - haha).

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
HAHA! That did sound gross, but funny!

First off, apologies for the confusion on my part and for your inconveneince. Thank you so much for the heads up and your great attitude! I just can't believe the same mistake has happened twice now; I'll get to the bottom of things.

In the mean time, I would love for you to get what you paid for because I can personally assure you that the Performance Pudding is of much better taste/benefits than the Instone. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll get things worked out for you. Thanks!

I never contacted Nutraplanet about it, so I do not think you are referring to me.

Regarldess, it is just a simple mistake, so no need for anything to be done. Only reason I mentioned it in NP's forum area is to let you know someone is packing the wrong pudding (which sounds gross - haha).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the mean time, I would love for you to get what you paid for because I can personally assure you that the Performance Pudding is of much better taste/benefits than the Instone. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll get things worked out for you. Thanks!
CS your the man!!

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
E-mail sent.....thanks.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
HAHA! That did sound gross, but funny!

First off, apologies for the confusion on my part and for your inconveneince. Thank you so much for the heads up and your great attitude! I just can't believe the same mistake has happened twice now; I'll get to the bottom of things.

:clap2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well well well.

I went for a 25 mile bike ride today. Nothing super hard but it was a good solid workout(I do triathlons) Wind was REALLY bad but I still averaged about 21 MPH. As I sit here my legs are aching. My legs never ache even after a HARD CORE interval, all out effort workout. So why do they ache like this.

Simple answer, I have been lazy and haven't been taking my Poseidon for the past 5 days. I really can't believe how good this stuff is.

Note to self ALWAYS take your poseidon.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well well well.

I went for a 25 mile bike ride today. Nothing super hard but it was a good solid workout(I do triathlons) Wind was REALLY bad but I still averaged about 21 MPH. As I sit here my legs are aching. My legs never ache even after a HARD CORE interval, all out effort workout. So why do they ache like this.

Simple answer, I have been lazy and haven't been taking my Poseidon for the past 5 days. I really can't believe how good this stuff is.

CROWLER

Thanks for your feedback Crowler ;-)

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
sometimes u just don't realise how good it is till it's not there anymore

personally, i'm into my third day of poseidon and all is well, will do a write up soon, after about a week, should have a good gauge on it after a few sessions at the gym

:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

personally, i'm into my third day of poseidon and all is well, will do a write up soon, after about a week, should have a good gauge on it after a few sessions at the gym

Looking forward to the review B.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

I'll be looking for it b_unit! I've been looking forward to your review my friend. :thumbsup:

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the review B.Workin
I'll be looking for it b_unit! I've been looking forward to your review my friend. :thumbsup:

Workin
no worries guys, i'll be calling it straight down the line, as always!!

just need some gym time to truely measure it's worth cause it's summer time down here in NZ
:head:

off to gym shortly actually, been loading up all day on the mix

p.s it's got to the point now that i'm not wanting to drink my water unless it's got my poseidon in it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
no worries guys, i'll be calling it straight down the line, as always!!

just need some gym time to truely measure it's worth cause it's summer time down here in NZ
:head:

off to gym shortly actually, been loading up all day on the mix

p.s it's got to the point now that i'm not wanting to drink my water unless it's got my poseidon in it :thumbsup:
No time like Summer Time to test your Poseidon!!! I think your going to be very, VERY impressed :D

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You to huh.:D

I love the extra endurance I get in the gym off of poseidon, and personally I think your gym time will want to get longer.

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
E-mail sent twice....never got a response.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm....I hope it didn't get filtered into my junk folder. What is your order number? I can look you up this way and get you taken care of, first thing Monday.

Thank you for your patience!

E-mail sent twice....never got a response.

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
Hmmmm....I hope it didn't get filtered into my junk folder. What is your order number? I can look you up this way and get you taken care of, first thing Monday.

Thank you for your patience!
I sent the e-mail from work, so it might have got grabbed by your junk folder (but if that is the case you have your filters to aggressive!).

Anyway, the order was #141512.

NP has amazingly good service...much appreciated.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem B4T! I'll make sure things are addressed tomorrow.

I sent the e-mail from work, so it might have got grabbed by your junk folder (but if that is the case you have your filters to aggressive!).

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The situation has been addressed! I sent you a out a bag of of Performance Pudding (chocolate), via USPS. I also sent you an email with your tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and your business!