ultimate masspump stack

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
hey, how come i cant order the ultimate masspump stack? but i can order the supps separately?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
uh... from the website? i can put the supps together & order them for $27.95, but cannot place an order for just the UMS for $19.95 by itself.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
hey, how come i cant order the ultimate masspump stack? but i can order the supps separately?
Maybe because one of the ultimate masspump stack creatine options is Creatine Gluconate and it is currently out of stock.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
alls i see is "100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate" i dont see the Gluconate option.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
thx. i decided to try the Dicreatine with the AEE. see how that works out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Any word on my order. I put it in late Sunday night. So I guess Monday morning, Order #46338. NP site still says processing, but my bank doesn't show it at all now.:think:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Due to the overwhelming response we had to the Dicreatine Malate, we quickly sold through our stock. Though, we just received 25 more kilos; so we be sure to get your order out the door for you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! :cheers:

Cool. Any word on my order. I put it in late Sunday night. So I guess Monday morning, Order #46338. NP site still says processing, but my bank doesn't show it at all now.:think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to the overwhelming response we had to the Dicreatine Malate, we quickly sold through our stock. Though, we just received 25 more kilos; so we be sure to get your order out the door for you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! :cheers:
::: Checking sales figures :::

Holy crap...you aren't kidding. that was insanely fast sellout.

Let's get some feedback on the DM, please.

Sharia

Awards
We now have a dozen more units up on our site, ready for purchase. Unfortuanetly, all we have to offer at the moment is the CEE stack. We are currently out of stock on creatine gluconate, but we should have more in by next Tuesday.

NutraPlanet.com: Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By NutraPlanet
Hello, I just recieved my mass stack today. How many times a day do I take my supplement? I have the citruline, arginine and creatine. They all say 1/4 table spoon. Is that once a day or twice a day?
Do you think it would be effective if I mixed all three together into one bottle and when ready to take just take two spoons or so or better for me to keep them separate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can mix all 3 together. I would save this stack to take right before workout.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It is suggested to take 3 grams of each the Citrulline Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, and CEE in 8-16 onches of your preferred beverage (I hear crystal light works well), 30 minutes prior to workout. Also, it is not required to take them seperately. Thanks for you support!

Hello, I just recieved my mass stack today. How many times a day do I take my supplement? I have the citruline, arginine and creatine. They all say 1/4 table spoon. Is that once a day or twice a day?
Do you think it would be effective if I mixed all three together into one bottle and when ready to take just take two spoons or so or better for me to keep them separate?

Sharia

Awards
It is suggested to take 3 grams of each the Citrulline Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, and CEE in 8-16 onches of your preferred beverage (I hear crystal light works well), 30 minutes prior to workout. Also, it is not required to take them seperately. Thanks for you support!
Thanks for responding. Two more questions, so would 3 grams each mean ¼ tablespoon each? And can I mix it in my protein drink or in some grape juice?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for responding. Two more questions, so would 3 grams each mean ¼ tablespoon each? And can I mix it in my protein drink or in some grape juice?
The measurements for each powder are listed on the bottle. I think they average around 600mg per 1/4 tsp.

I would recommend something like crystal light or grape juice, rather than a protein shake, but that might be my personal preference. I cannot drink protein shakes before I go work out.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem Sharia!

Everyone of our bulk containers has 1/4 tsp measurement. Just multiply it out until you figure out how much of a teaspoon to use. For instance, there is 700 mg in 1/4 teaspoon of Arginine Ethyl Ester. Therefore, you would use about 1.07 teaspoons of Arginine Ethyl Ester per serving.

Yes, you can mix the stack in either of these drinks. Though, you might encounter a slight absorption problem by mixing it in protein. Therefore, I would personally mix it in the grape juice.

Thanks again for your business!

Sharia

Awards
No problem Sharia!

Everyone of our bulk containers has 1/4 tsp measurement. Just multiply it out until you figure out how much of a teaspoon to use. For instance, there is 700 mg in 1/4 teaspoon of Arginine Ethyl Ester. Therefore, you would use about 1.07 teaspoons of Arginine Ethyl Ester per serving.

Yes, you can mix the stack in either of these drinks. Though, you might encounter a slight absorption problem by mixing it in protein. Therefore, I would personally mix it in the grape juice.

Thanks again for your business!

Im curious, Im laughing my head off. Why didn’t you guys make it simple like other supplements and say “Take one teaspoon per day” like other products out there. I had to summons three other guys to do the calculations and it came to just take one teaspoon of each per day. Is this right or are we all dumb?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you start making recommendations on dosage on the label, you get into a whole new world of liability and regulation governing labels.

We simply sell bulk powders, and let the customer decide how much to take. :)

Sharia

Awards
When you start making recommendations on dosage on the label, you get into a whole new world of liability and regulation governing labels.

We simply sell bulk powders, and let the customer decide how much to take. :)
OK, thanks bro. Oh and thanks for the timely responses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Post Will Self Destruct in 30 seconds.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Well i started the Dicreatine & AEE today 30-40 min b4 my workout. mixed with grape crystal light. TASTE LIKE A$$. man did it go down hard. I did mix in my bulk cissus with it too, so maybe that is another problem. Hope to give a good review done the line.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus and Masspump? Ewwwww

Sharia

Awards
Well i started the Dicreatine & AEE today 30-40 min b4 my workout. mixed with grape crystal light. TASTE LIKE A$$. man did it go down hard. I did mix in my bulk cissus with it too, so maybe that is another problem. Hope to give a good review done the line.
I do mine with the frozen grape juice. I buy the frozen grape juice, mix the whole can in like half a gallon of water and there you have your grape juice. I tried a glass with my mass stack and mmmm mmmm good. And I think the sugar in the grape juice also helps in the absorption of the creatine etc into your body. This is the same concept cell-tech is. creatine mixed with sugar but I think my cocept is better because you have all three(creatine, arginine and cirtuline).
Nutraplanet guys when will you get in L-Novrvaline?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norvaline is pretty pricey, with a high minimum. Let me see what I can do.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...but a new product runs around $5k (with 25 kilos minimums, shipping, new labels, bottles, etc.)

If I can snag 5 kilos of so, I will put it right up.

Sharia

Awards
Yes...but a new product runs around $5k (with 25 kilos minimums, shipping, new labels, bottles, etc.)

How much would you sell it for to individuals?

Sharia

Awards

How much would you sell it for to individuals? DO you think it really works? I tried a sample Nitrobolic extreme which has Norvaline in it an my arms almost exploded. I bet you the stuff in Nitrobolic is not as effective in buying ultimate mass pump because you are getting %100 of all of the supplements. I can almost bet you the contents in Nitrobolic is 60 or 70 percent pure supp and the rest is all sugar, flavoring, preservatives, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working to have the best prices around. I would imagine we would sell 25 grams for around $14.

Let me wait for the response from my supplier.

Sharia

Awards
We are working to have the best prices around. I would imagine we would sell 25 grams for around $14.

Let me wait for the response from my supplier.
Cool, let us know, we will be waiting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. It will ship tomorrow.

Sharia

Awards
Got it. It will ship tomorrow.
Ok, I just had my first drink of my mass stack in grape juice and eeeewwwww, nasty. Very potent too. Are you sure this is creatine, cirtuline and Arginine and not battery Acid? The taste was very stong.
I will work on my legs today hopefuly I will feel the results.
My dosage was Arginine = 1 1/2 teaspoon, the same with cirtuline and creatine. Nutraplanet folks if this is too much dosage or too little please let me know.

Thnaks guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks right...CEE and AEE are not pleasant tasting. Crystal Light Lemonade flavor covers it VERY well.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did not imagine that it would taste very well with grape juice. As Dsade mentioned, Cystal light-lemonade will work much better. Also, I found that any drink high in citric acid (such as OJ, lemonade, or grapefruit juice) will usually mask the taste the best.

Sharia

Awards
Yeah, I did not imagine that it would taste very well with grape juice. As Dsade mentioned, Cystal light-lemonade will work much better. Also, I found that any drink high in citric acid (such as OJ, lemonade, or grapefruit juice) will usually mask the taste the best.
When am I supposed to start feeling the effects of this stack? I’m not getting any results. Tell me if I am doing something wrong, I take about a teaspoon and half (1 ½) of each (Arginine, CEE and Citruline) in 8 oz of crystal light and water 30 min before workout. This is day three and still don’t feel any pumps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are not noticing anything at all? The component I would increase dosage on is the Arginine. You MIGHT have increased phosphodiesterase enzyme activity, which would cause an accelerated breakdown of NO.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Will Creatine Gluconate become available with this stack again?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
well the Di-creatine & AEE are working great for me!!:woohoo: and i was always a non responder to creatine.

Henry89

Awards
Okay when exactly should I be taking this stack? Before or after my workout to get the best results? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before.

Henry89

Awards
Thanks! Maybe that would explain why I haven't been seeing any results in the past two weeks since I was taking the stack after my workout!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Maybe that would explain why I haven't been seeing any results in the past two weeks since I was taking the stack after my workout!
It's meant to increase strength, endurance and pump, definitely before workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP on Norvaline feedback.

rkretz

Awards
what is the dif in creatine gluconate and CEE sorry I cant keep track of all these creatines now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the dif in creatine gluconate and CEE sorry I cant keep track of all these creatines now
Theoretically, Creatine Gluconate, bonded to a glucose molecule, is carried in with insulin, making it more readily taken up by muscle.

Personally, I am inpressed with it...though i am trying the DiCreatine malate right now.