dosage suggestions for "ultimate masspump stack"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/3/3 isn't a bad place to start.
This.

3/3/3/30 is a good way to remember...3 grams of each, 30 minutes before workout.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
is it suggested that i take it 30 minutes after a workout as well as before? what about a dosing before bed? i heard that vitamins absorb better while you sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it suggested that i take it 30 minutes after a workout as well as before? what about a dosing before bed? i heard that vitamins absorb better while you sleep.
There are no vitamins in this stack. There is no need to take this after workout.

This stack is designed to do a few things:

1) Increase production of Nitric Oxide, which causes your blood vessels to open up, thus increasing your "pump" and getting more nutrients into your muscle cells

2) taking advantage of number 1, it delivers creatine to your muscles, increasing the number of sets/reps you can do before failure (stimulating more muscle growth)

3) Provide endurance boosting and energy producing nutrients, to aid in getting the most from your workouts.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
is it suggested to take it after as well as before a workout? what about at night before you sleep? i heard vitamins are absorbed better during sleep.