Need capping advice

djl

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of getting this (10g Prot, 500 mg Omega 3). Says one serving is 1.5 tablespoons, and I was wondering how many "0" caps that would fit into.

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you want to cap this?...especially since it's so DELICIOUS!?! :think:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You do know that it is cookie mix thus its cookie dough.If you dont want to cook it then just mix it up and eat a serving then refridgerate the rest.It may not be your best option to cap cookie mix.but if you really want to my GUESS is you could get around 400mg per 0 cap.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually i doubt it will even work. you'd end up getting MAYBE a single chocolate chip into the 0 cap before it clogged--thus making the majority of the cap air.

anyway, this is the most retarded idea i've ever heard. why would u cap cookie mix?
yes it has 10g of protein and omega 3's, but its made to be eaten for taste. and 1 serving would prob be like 35 caps!!!

it's like capping protein powder, it just doesn't make any sense.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Really slow day at work, had to get some of the silliness out of me.

Of course it'd be silly to cap cookie mix :) But, in a really strange way, it'd be a funny thing to do. Only a little more absurd than capping whey :D

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wondering why you would want to cap that cookie mix!?:jaw: Capping is done sometimes to get rid of the taste, but that stuff taste too damn good to not eat it directly.Mmmmm.....AI Cookies:food: