!!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Company: Dsade's Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN)
Product: Damage Control Protocol (DCP)!

Just got mine in the mail and popped 3 pills, nice and small with a darkish color. What is in it that makes it a darkish color? Will be updating this log frequently.

Here's my current relevant stats:

Weight- 219.4 lb in the am
body fat %- 16.1% yea I know gained alot of fat in the last few months because of full time school and work, stress stress stress! But school is out and I am ready to hit it hard again with my diet and exercise.

Wish me good luck!

BTW- Dsade you did not need to send me ANOTHER nude photo of you and stryder holding hands. I think one is enough man. But thanks for the free bag of pubic shavings that came along with it!free bag of pubic shavings that came along with it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The darkish color is the Salvia Miltiorrhiza. Thanks for keeping the log, and at least I laminated the picture for you. :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's true, I guess I can hang it up in my bathroom!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck Myth.I just got mine today and its tough to wait til tomorrow to start but I will for the sake of science!I also need to take some measurements and such.So tomorrow my log will start.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Good luck with your log too! Now we just need some AP from USP to top it off!:bb:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im with ya.For the first time in my life size doesnt matter (well not as much LOL) as actually being lean!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail and popped 3 pills, nice and small and a darkish color. What is in it that makes it a darkish color? Will be updating this log frequently.

Here's my current relevant stats:

Weight- 219.4 lb in the am
body fat %- 16.1% yea I know gained alot of fat in the last few months because of full time school and work, stress stress stress! But school is out and I am ready to hit it hard again with my diet and exercise.

Wish me good luck!

BTW- Dsade you did not need to send me ANOTHER nude photo of you and stryder holding hands. I think one is enough man. But thanks for the free bag of pubic shavings that came along with it!
Good luck Myth, will be watching this close. Can you give us an idea on what your diet and training routines look like?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap dsade, what the hell is in here? Did you spike this stuff with some DNP and just call it DCP? WOW, I took my first capsules around noon, and went to the mall for some shopping. Got myself a burrito from Rubio's and 30 minutes after eating I was sweating profusely, and its cold over here!

Scott- I will post that part up manana!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the hot salsa.....then slather it all over your naked, quivering man-boobs?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys about not getting on yesterday, my power was shut off at home because our bill was not paid in time. Anyways I'm back and here's my update for everyone on yesterday and today.

Yesterday (Day 2)- Took my first 3 pills upon waking up and waited 30 minutes to eat. Nothing special during those 30 minutes, however, about 30 minutes after eating I began to sweat profusly again. I had 2 pancakes with butter and syrup, egg omlette, and a scoop of protein. The next 3 pills were at night and again, I ate a ton! Had 5 slices of pepperoni pizza and a glass of milk. 30 minutes later, I was drenched in sweat again and had to change my shirt. My girlfriend says that she wakes up in the middle of the night and has to sleep on the couch because my bed is soaking wet and she does not like it, nor the smell.

Today: I decided to eat right today, it's my last day of finals and I want to have the right calories in me so I function right. I noticed that today I have not sweat as much as I do when I eat crap. I am little warmer, but not much, feeling good actually, lot's of energy. I think this stuff works best when you load the calories up. I can't wait to see how it goes this weekend, moms birthday, so we will be eating at Claim Jumpers, which is probably the highest calorie menu in the world! Off to my last final guys, wish me good luck!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmm...Claim Jumper

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, as I mean no offense.... but..

are you supposed to eat like crap, everyday while testing this stuff?

I'd imagine that if you ate crap once in a while, but ate sensibly the other times, you would have a better review..

No offense... maybe you were told to keep your diet the same. I understand that in theory you could eat like this and not put on too much weight.. but dude.. that's some garbage.. Burritos, Pizza, Pancakes, Claim Jumper...

I noticed you said in your first post in this thread that you were going to hit it hard again with your diet and exercise.

I'm not judging you, I'm just very curious.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to hit it hard again, but after Christmas man. Want to judge how well of a damage control this product is first. So far I would say fricken ausome as I have eaten terrible and actually weigh the same after 3 days. Then there will be enough left for 3 weeks worth of cutting with it, to see how well of a fat burner it is. But yeah, I mean the thing is called Damage Control Protocol, gotta see if it really does that right? Anyone who eats strict and then cheats once a week is going to lose fat regaurdless of supps, in fact it's good for you, so how would anyone be able to judge if it is the supp or the diet and exercise routine? You can't, and that's why I don't trust a people when they talk about how good of a "fat burner" a product is yet they all of the sudden started dieting and exercising at the same time. You catch me? I have been a personal trainer for a while now, and believe me, I know this food is crap, and I know what I am doing.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I am going to hit it hard again, but after Christmas man. Want to judge how well of a damage control this product is first. So far I would say fricken ausome as I have eaten terrible and actually weigh the same after 3 days. Then there will be enough left for 3 weeks worth of cutting with it, to see how well of a fat burner it is. But yeah, I mean the thing is called Damage Control Protocol, gotta see if it really does that right? Anyone who eats strict and then cheats once a week is going to lose fat regaurdless of supps, in fact it's good for you, so how would anyone be able to judge if it is the supp or the diet and exercise routine? You can't, and that's why I don't trust a people when they talk about how good of a "fat burner" a product is yet they all of the sudden started dieting and exercising at the same time. You catch me? I have been a personal trainer for a while now, and believe me, I know this food is crap, and I know what I am doing.

That makes more sense. I just thought that was your normal diet.

I've seen a lot of PT's around the block and just being a PT doesn't always mean they know what they are doing. ;)

Good luck Myth.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes more sense. I just thought that was your normal diet.

I've seen a lot of PT's around the block and just being a PT doesn't always mean they know what they are doing. ;)

Good luck Myth.
I hear ya on that, I work with some idiots who don't know how to train.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Myth Im of the same train of thought as you.Imswitching my macros a little to shift more tawards thermogenesis as Im super resistant to them but Im not doing any real cardio and when the Big Mac comes a callin Ill be a chasin!Not going to eat like a total gorp but Ill not deny myself from indulging when I have the chance either!:D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*************************************Weight Update*************************************

Day 4: Unbefrickingleievable!! My weight is actually down when I wake up in the am. I am down to 218.8lb!!! WOW, I was expecting it to go up at least a little, or at the very least stay the same, but no, it is down! I am stoked, all that sweating was worth it!

Other things I am noticeing now:
-Cramps in my triceps. I had cramps with Melting Point, but never in my triceps. The cramps are not bad at all, just a short pain that isn't anything close to the paralyzing MP cramps.
-I am experiencing low back pain, kind of like a pump, but more of a pain if you know what I mean. Nothing seriouse, just noticable.
-Body temperature is still up, in fact I took it this morning and I am at 99.1 F, and I am ussually around 97.5 in the am. I have not taken my temp after a meal yet, but I am sure it is higher than that, especially when its a high cal meal, because I am soaking wet.
-One last thing is that I am not tired at all like I ussually am with MP, I actually feel good, and DCP is without stims! TTA makes me sluggish all day, and HUNGRY, but I am not as hungry and get full quicker, still finish everything on my plate though.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day5: Claim Jumpers last night, mmmmmm. 6 Layer Chocolate Cake! Again I felt hot after eating there, but also again I was feeling fuller than ussual and could not finish my plate or my dessert. I could normally eat an entire entree and still be able to eat the entire 6 Layer Chocolate Cake. Dsade, any guesses as to why I am now feeling fuller sooner and actually having less cravings for junk?
Hopefully this is the DCP working. You are running it stand alone correct?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are correct sir. I didn't want to take anything else because then I wouldn't be able to accuratly tell which one wwas actually working. The only things I am taking is fish oil, multi, and I drink green tea throughout the day. But I have been doing this for years so it won't screw with the results.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day5: Claim Jumpers last night, mmmmmm. 6 Layer Chocolate Cake! Again I felt hot after eating there, but also again I was feeling fuller than ussual and could not finish my plate or my dessert. I could normally eat an entire entree and still be able to eat the entire 6 Layer Chocolate Cake. Dsade, any guesses as to why I am now feeling fuller sooner and actually having less cravings for junk?

Update: It's now nighttime and I really do not feel like eating at all. I have taken glucomannon, fiber supps, and Hoodia, none of them come close to the feeling of fullness I am experiencing now, my appetite is non exsistant. The sweats are also going away since I can barley eat anything, but the temp is still up slightly. I might go from 6 caps a day to 4 because not eating is also detrimental to your metabolism, hopefully I will have a little bit of my appetite back. Anyone else experiencing this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have really not had MUCH of an appetite the past 3 days, when it comes to gorging.

I am, however, able to eat when I need to. I would probably drop dosage if it is too much of a problem.

It appears the higher dosage initially was right on as a kickstart.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day6:I can barely get myself to eat. I want to cheat, but I can't! I am down sizing my dosdage from 6 to 4, so far today I have taken my 2 and don't feel as full as I was, but still pretty damn full. I was also wondering if it builds up in your system and that's why all the sudden I went from gorging like a mad man to not eating at all. I'll check back in tonight to report how the lowered dosage feels.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: Well today is the start of week 2 and I am down to 218.1lb! I have had ausome results thus far, and even though it's only been just a week, my gf says she has noticed that I am a little bit leaner. She asked if I was taking anything illegal because she can't figure out how I am looking slightly leaner yet eating like crap. I told her nothing illegal, now she wants some! I have switched from 6 pills/day down to 4, as the side affect of not being able to eat at all was pretty strong and that defeated the purpose of using this stuff. 4 seems to be my lucky number with DCP, everyone is different so you just have to test it out yourself to find your number. So after one week here's the good and/or bad:

The Good

-Down a full pound! And I am eating really bad!
-Appetite is to a nill
-Desire to work out has gone up
-Energy is pretty steady and, not lethargic like from TTA alone
-Libido has not got down

The Bad

-This is only slight, but I had small low back pumps at 6 pills/day. Since decreasing to 4 they are gone.
-Appetite was completly shut off and I despised the thought of food at 6 pills/day. Since swithcing to 4/day, my appetite is at a comfortable level to diet, just enough to let me eat what I need to and then get full.

Ratings

Fat Loss- So far 10/10
Damage Control-10/10! Eating like crap, losing fat!
Energy-7/10 this is not a stim at all, just keeps you normal while on TTA
Appetite Suppression-10/10- Nothing compares to this, NOTHING.
Mood Enhancer-7/10
Side Effects- 8/10

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks scott! Got 3 more weeks on it, gonna keep updating.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: Well, last night I went to the movies and ordered a large popcorn and brought in a mini loaf of bananna nut bread for dessert. I felt so sick after eating both of them because I was super full and I could feel the oil leaking out of my skin. I thought for sure that I was going to be heavier in the morning, but I was wrong. I seem to be a tad bit leaner in my abs, and my weight was only up by .3 of a pound. I have noticed also that after about day 4 I have been taking more frequent and extreme ****s. By extreme I mean they are huge and never ending. It's like I am emptying out everything I ate, gross but cool. There also are some globules of clear fat that come out, I think this is excess fat, kinda reminds me of the chitosan days. So far I am loving this product, it's an endomorphs dream!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
looks like great results so far... I may have to take this with me on vacation. ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its still discounted at NP. plus you get the additional 12% off!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD THING I GOT MINE!

MUHAHAHAHA! Now if it will jsut get to me before christmas, i'd be happy!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have mine chillin' in my cupboard... with Dsade's hair trimmings taped to it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the Chia DCP we sent you.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I Wish I May
I Wish I Might
Get Some Dcp
With Dsade's Pubes Tonight!!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so much for visions of sugarplums dancing in your heads

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be purchasing DCP and Venom Hyperdrive, and running them jointly. If the DCP discount is coming off, I'll go ahead and order - so far I've just been waiting on the formestane to come in.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Still going strong here, home for the Xmas break and treating myself to all the goodies that come along with the season. I have eaten ALOT more than I was already eating the past week, mainly because it's the last few days before Xmas and I want to enjoy ever bit of it. With the added calories that I have taken on, I have managed to only put on 1/2 a pound over the last 3 days, which is great considering my foods are pizza, burgers & fries, ice cream (coldstone, mmmmmm...), burritos & chips, cookies, cake, and candy. If I wasn't using DCP, I know for sure I would be up at least 10 pounds, as I am an endomorph and just looking at crap food adds weight for me. After Xmas I start my cutting routine, which I will be able to observe the fat loss aspects of DCP! So far so good Dsade! BTW, the sweats are gone now, but it is alot colder up here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY cool....coldstone..you bastard, now I am craving.

I am excited to see cumulative from this holiday season. Yes, it is a badass fat burner, but nothing else prevents fat gain like this.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O how I love my Coldstone! Feel so great to have it every other day! Mmmmmmmmm..........:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had CS every other day, especially with Pizza, I would have been up 6 pounds already.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O, believe me, I would be adding twice that! I havn't eaten 1 healthy thing since Wednesday! I think this could be marketed as a Heart Attack preventer too! Helps keep your arteries clear! lol, seriously though.....

Hey any word from Avant on the Metabolic Rebirth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still looking at end of January for Rebirth. Trust me, I love the product as well, as I am going to be pushing for it.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So all us testers get to test out Rebirth right ;)! What will be the price on the rebirth. I am assuming Avant doesn't need testers for it since everything of theirs works great!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will tell you what...I would love to see a combo of Rebirth/DCP tested, for hardcore endos.

I will donate 10 containers of BETA rebirth to those that prove themselves with detailed logs.