The 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Arrow The 12 Days of Christmas Sale!


    "...On the 12th day of Christmas NutraPlanet gave to me...
    A KILLER DEAL TO PUT UNDER MY TREE!
    "




    INTRODUCING, THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE AT NUTRAPLANET!

    Starting Dec 12th at 12pm for 12 days...receive 12% off on EVERYTHING!

    SALE EXCLUDES: GIFT CERTIFICATES, SPOILED AND ROTTEN CHILDREN, DISHONEST PEOPLE, AND THOSE WHO LACK A MORAL DISPOSITION

    12 Days of Christmas Sale at NutraPlanet!


  2. F**** I just confirmed my order yesterday afternoon.

  3. Very Cool!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by psychospic
    F**** I just confirmed my order yesterday afternoon.
    Not to fret my friend...we are going to have some INSANE deals for the New Year SALE!
  5. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Not to fret my friend...we are going to have some INSANE deals for the New Year SALE!

    COOL ( I wipe my snots, suck my thumb and go back to sleep dreaming about Nutraplanet New Years Sales)

  6. Awesome Deal! (now just get those cheat foods up )

  7. Sam, is the DCP presale going up any time soon? That's the only thing keeping my order from happening. And please don't let Dsade get mad, i know ive nagged the hell out of him about it, keep the christmas spirit alive please

  8. Quote Originally Posted by \_JIMBO_/
    Awesome Deal! (now just get those cheat foods up )
    LOL...alright alright. Too many things on the burners at once, but we will get it up very soon

  9. damn 2 days too late. oh well time for another order perhaps...?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Sam, is the DCP presale going up any time soon? That's the only thing keeping my order from happening. And please don't let Dsade get mad, i know ive nagged the hell out of him about it, keep the christmas spirit alive please
    Let me make sure everything is going as scheduled...the last thing I want to do is throw up a presale and it be delayed...but I'll get it up ASAP when everything is in place.

    dsade has got his hands full with so many different things...my man is working his tail off 24/7, but not to worry...he can handle it

  11. Great sale bro... Order going up later.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    damn 2 days too late. oh well time for another order perhaps...?
    I like the way you think...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Let me make sure everything is going as scheduled...the last thing I want to do is throw up a presale and it be delayed...but I'll get it up ASAP when everything is in place.

    dsade has got his hands full with so many different things...my man is working his tail off 24/7, but not to worry...he can handle it
    Oh believe me, I am lingering around the NP section here all the time, I dunno how he does it. If people give you guys any guff about waiting for the presale i will regulate though :bruce1: Thanks for the reply sam!

  14. Perfect timing RJ, we just got some more panther in stock

  15. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Oh believe me, I am lingering around the NP section here all the time, I dunno how he does it. If people give you guys any guff about waiting for the presale i will regulate though :bruce1: Thanks for the reply sam!
    Lay down the LAW brotha!

  16. Niccce!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Just missed the sale. However I like the sounds of the INSANE New Year sale, damn nutraplanet always taking all my money.

  18. Im waiting for the DCP personally.

  19. WOW..My heart just stopped

  20. I'm entering Christmas06 into the Coupon Code box and nothing is happening...

  21. Uh oh... Here we go again...

  22. What is your order number? I'll make sure it gets applied to your order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    I'm entering Christmas06 into the Coupon Code box and nothing is happening...
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Hey while you are at it NPCS, AI's Chaos has no "add to cart" option. Is it out of stock?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mr X
    I'm entering Christmas06 into the Coupon Code box and nothing is happening...
    If this code is like previous codes then it will not take items already on sale into account. Is it safe to assume that this one is the same way?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Hey while you are at it NPCS, AI's Chaos has no "add to cart" option. Is it out of stock?
    Bump to this question, I was wondering the same thing. Also, are you going to get AI's Healthy Cheat Foods up during this sale?

  26. woo hoo, i aint missing this sale

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22
    Bump to this question, I was wondering the same thing. Also, are you going to get AI's Healthy Cheat Foods up during this sale?
    X2 - Health Cheats!

  28. DCP presale is now up

  29. Chaos will be updated tomorrow as well as the Healthy Cheats!

  30. any chance waxy maize starch will be in the next 12 days

  31. LOL. Like kids on Christmas morning (hits checkout button).

  32. Stryder,

    Any chance 5-tetra and/or Z-force will be back in stock before the sale is up?

  33. I would have ordered all my stuff on the 11th

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    Stryder,

    Any chance 5-tetra and/or Z-force will be back in stock before the sale is up?

    5-Tetra? Why, praytell? :huh:

  35. YAY... instead of my pockets gettng fatter.. there gettng slimmer... whooo whoooo

  36. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    YAY... instead of my pockets gettng fatter.. there gettng slimmer... whooo whoooo
    That's our new Holiday Pocket Slimming Stack
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Holiday my ass! I'm on the year around program!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  38. This store will have most of my supp. purchases. They are simply the best I have ever seen. Period!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    This store will have most of my supp. purchases. They are simply the best I have ever seen. Period!
    Just tell us what we need to do to change that "Most" to an "All".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Awesome sale guys i just picked up

    2 cycle support
    1 Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
    50g's Rasberry Ketones
    2 DCP
    1 Lipoderm Ultra

    and i think i'm missing something lol. It's time for some serious fatloss
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The 8 days of Man Sports GAME DAY Pre workout
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 03:39 PM
  3. The 12 days of Douchemas
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:38 PM
  4. The final days of 1T Tren Add
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:29 PM
  5. Last Day of the Sale, Post Your Order
    By supersoldier in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Log in
Log in