The 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"...On the 12th day of Christmas NutraPlanet gave to me...
A KILLER DEAL TO PUT UNDER MY TREE!
"

INTRODUCING, THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE AT NUTRAPLANET!

Starting Dec 12th at 12pm for 12 days...receive 12% off on EVERYTHING!

SALE EXCLUDES: GIFT CERTIFICATES, SPOILED AND ROTTEN CHILDREN, DISHONEST PEOPLE, AND THOSE WHO LACK A MORAL DISPOSITION

12 Days of Christmas Sale at NutraPlanet!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
F**** I just confirmed my order yesterday afternoon. :jaw:

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Not to fret my friend...we are going to have some INSANE deals for the New Year SALE! :D

COOL ( I wipe my snots, suck my thumb and go back to sleep dreaming about Nutraplanet New Years Sales)

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Awesome Deal! (now just get those cheat foods up ;) )

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sam, is the DCP presale going up any time soon? That's the only thing keeping my order from happening. And please don't let Dsade get mad, i know ive nagged the hell out of him about it, keep the christmas spirit alive please :)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn 2 days too late. oh well time for another order perhaps...?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam, is the DCP presale going up any time soon? That's the only thing keeping my order from happening. And please don't let Dsade get mad, i know ive nagged the hell out of him about it, keep the christmas spirit alive please :)
Let me make sure everything is going as scheduled...the last thing I want to do is throw up a presale and it be delayed...but I'll get it up ASAP when everything is in place.

dsade has got his hands full with so many different things...my man is working his tail off 24/7, but not to worry...he can handle it ;)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Great sale bro... Order going up later.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Let me make sure everything is going as scheduled...the last thing I want to do is throw up a presale and it be delayed...but I'll get it up ASAP when everything is in place.

dsade has got his hands full with so many different things...my man is working his tail off 24/7, but not to worry...he can handle it ;)
Oh believe me, I am lingering around the NP section here all the time, I dunno how he does it. If people give you guys any guff about waiting for the presale i will regulate though :bruce1: Thanks for the reply sam!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing RJ, we just got some more panther in stock :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh believe me, I am lingering around the NP section here all the time, I dunno how he does it. If people give you guys any guff about waiting for the presale i will regulate though :bruce1: Thanks for the reply sam!
Lay down the LAW brotha!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niccce!

SXULB52

Awards
Just missed the sale. However I like the sounds of the INSANE New Year sale, damn nutraplanet always taking all my money.

Mr X

Awards
I'm entering Christmas06 into the Coupon Code box and nothing is happening...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
What is your order number? I'll make sure it gets applied to your order.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this code is like previous codes then it will not take items already on sale into account. Is it safe to assume that this one is the same way?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey while you are at it NPCS, AI's Chaos has no "add to cart" option. Is it out of stock?
Bump to this question, I was wondering the same thing. Also, are you going to get AI's Healthy Cheat Foods up during this sale?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this question, I was wondering the same thing. Also, are you going to get AI's Healthy Cheat Foods up during this sale?
X2 - Health Cheats!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chaos will be updated tomorrow as well as the Healthy Cheats!

I-Vtec

Awards
any chance waxy maize starch will be in the next 12 days :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Like kids on Christmas morning (hits checkout button).

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

Any chance 5-tetra and/or Z-force will be back in stock before the sale is up?

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
I would have ordered all my stuff on the 11th :hammer:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
YAY... instead of my pockets gettng fatter.. there gettng slimmer... whooo whoooo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holiday my ass! I'm on the year around program!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This store will have most of my supp. purchases. They are simply the best I have ever seen. Period!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This store will have most of my supp. purchases. They are simply the best I have ever seen. Period!
Just tell us what we need to do to change that "Most" to an "All".

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome sale guys i just picked up

2 cycle support
1 Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
50g's Rasberry Ketones
2 DCP
1 Lipoderm Ultra

and i think i'm missing something lol. It's time for some serious fatloss :twisted:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CDONDICI, the Z-Force is in stock. The 5Tetra didn't sell well for us, therefor we don't stock it...BUT if you want to try it out at the XMas Special, you can order it and I can have it shipped out to you in a day or two max :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I asked in another thread, and normally try not to double post - but since this type of issue is being addressed here, well....

Will you have the bulk formestane in stock in time for me/us/everyone to buy it while the Christmas Special is on?

I-Vtec

Awards
will Waxy maize starch be in in the next 12 days ? and dammit i ordered 2 days early

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I asked in another thread, and normally try not to double post - but since this type of issue is being addressed here, well....

Will you have the bulk formestane in stock in time for me/us/everyone to buy it while the Christmas Special is on?
dsade is sending me some from Cali so I believe it will be another 3-4 days...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will Waxy maize starch be in in the next 12 days ? and dammit i ordered 2 days early
I really don't think it will be here by the end of the sale to be honest with you...it may be another 3 weeks or so.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Just tell us what we need to do to change that "Most" to an "All".
Would you be able to use your bulk powder magical powers for NP protein? There's a site out there thats 14.99 for 2 lbs of WPI that is very good

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you be able to use your bulk powder magical powers for NP protein? There's a site out there thats 14.99 for 2 lbs of WPI that is very good
We have actually explored this and haven't been able to obtain the pricing we are shooting for to make it an economical option for our customers. There's not much profit margin in protein unless you are buying a boat load at a time. That doesn't mean it won't happen....just means we have to negotiate harder.

Dsade, time to break out the horses head ;)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
That's our new Holiday Pocket Slimming Stack
well luckily i'm single.. or else this would have been a ****ty christmas for the gf .. and i woulda ended up single.. so whens the DCP comin in.. i plan on stuffin my face and working out between the 20th and the 31st... good by army food... hello home cookin