The 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just tell us what we need to do to change that "Most" to an "All".
Well, I live in Canada, and the shipping costs according to the weight is huge, I have to order from a Can. website my protein, and all that is heavy, as it's less expensive for the same product, and it arrives in 2 days.. I know 2 days shipping USPS is impossible, but a free shipping on orders over 300$ would fit my needs for sure..

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
A protein would be killer...one stop shopping!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the sale and went ahead and ordered me a couple bottles of lipo 6. I need to get rid of some of this extra fat Im putting on from the holidays.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate you guys! Instead of buying gifts for others im just treating myself. Along with sending emails to everyone so i can get some gift certs! :]

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
We have actually explored this and haven't been able to obtain the pricing we are shooting for to make it an economical option for our customers. There's not much profit margin in protein unless you are buying a boat load at a time. That doesn't mean it won't happen....just means we have to negotiate harder.

Dsade, time to break out the horses head ;)
Yep, this is what I figured. Everything I have ever seen posted anywhere all says that protein sucks from a profitability standpoint.

Bloute

Awards
Will Anabolic Innovations Whey Isolate be back in stock for the christmas deal ? :D

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Just placed a decent sized order .... saved about $15 It's an NP Christmas.

Would have been bigger if all this capped stuff was in. I really want capped cissus (especially a higher extraction). Also some Muira Pauma, na-r-ala and GET caps.

propho

Awards
  • Established
****! whyyyy!! i was just building up some money too =(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Will Anabolic Innovations Whey Isolate be back in stock for the christmas deal ? :D
Thanks for your question Bloute.

My apologies for what you wanted being out of stock. Was there a particular flavor you were looking for that you didn't see? If so I will see it gets shipped out to Nutra Planet ASAP, just let me know.

CROWLER

Bloute

Awards
Thanks for your question Bloute.

My apologies for what you wanted being out of stock. Was there a particular flavor you were looking for that you didn't see? If so I will see it gets shipped out to Nutra Planet ASAP, just let me know.

CROWLER
Thank you Crowler. Great customer service.

It seems that all the flavor are back in stock. I am ordering right now :). I will give a try to PB, Chocolat and PB and mocha mud slide.

Any feedback about mocha mud slide ?

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Damn u guys are fast. I just ordered 2 days ago and I already got my order in. Thanks NutraPlanet.

DF MALO

DF MALO

Awards
Just put in my order. You guys are the freaking best!!!!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
will Jungle Warefare be in soon.. it shows red in my cart

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Crowler. Great customer service.

It seems that all the flavor are back in stock. I am ordering right now :). I will give a try to PB, Chocolat and PB and mocha mud slide.

Any feedback about mocha mud slide ?
Hey Bloute,
I tried the Mocha Mudslide as a sample way back when and I thought it tasted just like coffee. I'm pretty sure I made my shake with milk.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man id love to see some WMS make it here first.

if not im gonna need some bulk stuff soon anyhow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WMS is not going to be in before this sale is over. Go ahead and order whatever else you need, though...have we ever let you down saleswise before????

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm how about them brownies :nutkick:

CROWLER

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"must have Formesta..." (beeeeeeep, flatline).

Emergency Announcement: "Code blue - Dr. Curley report to emergency stat"

Nurse: "Doctor, why did he die?"
Doctor: "Formestane withdrawl, what an aweful way to go"
Nurse: "Could it have been avoided?"

Announcer: "How many more will have to face this peril? Only Dsade knows for sure; it is he that has the ability to stop this terrible plague"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
WMS is not going to be in before this sale is over. Go ahead and order whatever else you need, though...have we ever let you down saleswise before????

lol **** no i order weekly lol:bruce1:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I heard it was randomly done. I order...[looks over shoulder for wife] on a regular basis and haven't gotten anything free...I'm not complaining though b/c their prices are so darn cheap that I don't need anything free :D

dabone12

Awards
I have a question on the first page of this thread it says everything 12% off for the 12 days of christmas sale. I was going to place a order for diesel test 2010, but it wasn't discounted. Will it be discounted durning confirmation or is this item excluded from the sale. Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to add a coupon code at check out.

dabone12

Awards
Thanks, stxnas. I guess if I had took the time to look I could have found it excited about the sale I guess lol.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
DAMNIT...suckered into my 4th purchase in a month... damn the prices... why must you temp me

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, stxnas. I guess if I had took the time to look I could have found it excited about the sale I guess lol.
No problem DB12. A couple of guys got so excited that they checked out without using the code...and they knew about it.:icon_lol:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Premature transactions.....there must be something to help with that under the "sex enhancer" product category.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Last Call For Alcohol!........

I mean the "12 Days of Christmas Sale!"

Thats right! Only three more glorious days left to receive 12% OFF EVERYTHING!!! This would be a great way to blow off some of that early-received Christmas $$$!

Also, for all of you last minute shoppers, make sure and take advantage of NutraPlanet's gift cards. Everyone loves receiving NutraPlanet gift cards, even Sam himself.

NutraPlanet.com: Search Results For "gift certificate"

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
^^ you had me at "3 days left" ^^

but i spent my last on AP

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Tee hee.. Woops... I did it again.. I just got done placing an order and I um.. wrote in Christmas06, ahh... but I forgot to hit add.. I think. As I didnt get the discount.. Do you guys think you could put it in for me again? I'll remeber to click add next time for sure.

My order # is 42780 btw. Thanks!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Tee hee.. Woops... I did it again.. I just got done placing an order and I um.. wrote in Christmas06, ahh... but I forgot to hit add.. I think. As I didnt get the discount.. Do you guys think you could put it in for me again? I'll remeber to click add next time for sure.

Are you sure you don't want them to keep the discount money for a X-Mas present? Going once, going twice, oops i was just hopin dsade or stryder would of gave me a cut for helpin them out. Better go b4 they stop shipping my orders lol

Oats n' chicken

Awards

Are you sure you don't want them to keep the discount money for a X-Mas present? Going once, going twice, oops i was just hopin dsade or stryder would of gave me a cut for helpin them out. Better go b4 they stop shipping my orders lol
Its tempting, but I'd have to shorten my order if I did that. Xmas has sucked my wallet dry. Nutraplanet just finishes it off. :icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My order # is 42780 btw. Thanks!
I gotcha all hooked up, my friend.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade's mom again. lol

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Thanks Dsade!! :woohoo:

I promise, next time I will remember to put in the code, and add it too! Nutraplanet is by far the greatest site online!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Healthy Cheat Foods Pancake Mix and Peanut Butter Cookie mix are BACK in stock just in time for the last 2 days of the Christmas sale.

NutraPlanet.com: Products By Healthy Cheat Foods

My apologies for letting the supply run out the last few days.

Thanks

CROWLER

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im trying to checkout and nothing is happening when i enter the code. Is it over already?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade! wake up! Refresh! is the sale over? Well i think i will just order without the discount but if it is still going on thru the 25th then can you go in a add the discount? If not thats cool.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it ended at midnight.