dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A supplier has some overstock of Berberine that he is going to sell to us at a discount. We should be able to put together a VERY kickass SesaThin/DCP/Berberine stack for the holidays.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Damn D, how am I suppose to order the whole stock if you go advertising it. Keep us updated brotha!:cheers:

jdev

Awards
  • Established
what products is berberine in? or what does it do?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Berberine seems to be the 'in' topic at the moment :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think its dsades capped concoction that nutra will be carrying standing for Damage Control Protocol. very good idea IMO
That would make sense. I think that if you don't lose weight on that stack, then there needs to be a scientific study on their metabolism.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
That would make sense. I think that if you don't lose weight on that stack, then there needs to be a scientific study on their metabolism.
very true but i think it will be marketed to use when the diet is subpar or slacking... i.e. the holiday season, on vacation, or the infamous cheats. i would like it for contest prep myself

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true but i think it will be marketed to use when the diet is subpar or slacking... i.e. the holiday season, on vacation, or the infamous cheats. i would like it for contest prep myself
I want to try before I have to cut weight. I know that I would probably have to stop the TTA usage about 2 wks before weigh-in for water retention, but I can only imagine how potent this stack is, especially if you stack some LX with it.

I-Vtec

Awards
is this similiar to Yellow gold?

how is this dosed?

sign me up for a few pounds :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this similiar to Yellow gold?

how is this dosed?

sign me up for a few pounds :)
Similiar in that it's a percentage of the whole, have no idea how ithwould be dosed though, but my guess would be in much larger quanities then AP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 100-200mg would be POTENT.

This shipped out today, and should be on the site by Thursday.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps large was an overstatement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pricing should be somewhere near the following:

25 grams: $9.95, 50 grams $15

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks to be a tradoff between possible detrimental effects on hypertrophy, and AMPk activation.

Still looking into it more.

P01Shooter

Awards
Pricing should be somewhere near the following:

25 grams: $9.95, 50 grams $15
Have you guys thought about volume discounts? There are several herbs I'd be willing to get a kilo or 500 g's if it was worth it.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys thought about volume discounts? There are several herbs I'd be willing to get a kilo or 500 g's if it was worth it.
Im with you on that one brotha. or at least like 200 grams :hot:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not wish to cause any controversy or argument so I will make this brief. Bulk Berberine is not Anabolic Pump, Phellodendron contains Berberine, though our extract does not utilize AMPK activation, and does not pose a detriment to protein synthesis

-Mullet

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I do not wish to cause any controversy or argument so I will make this brief. Bulk Berberine is not Anabolic Pump, Phellodendron contains Berberine, though our extract does not utilize AMPK activation, and does not pose a detriment to protein synthesis

-Mullet
No controversy here :drunk: . I just want this to hold me till AP arrives. If it works well I may use it in conjunction with a lower dose of AP to alleviate the cost.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be around 3 times a day a little bit before a meal, similar to yellow gold. I could be wrong though, I would wait for dsade for the final word

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...Nobody claimed that this was Anabolic Pump.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
FYI...Nobody claimed that this was Anabolic Pump.
i was wondering about that.seems nutra and usplabs have a very good relationship and i know in previous post you have said that you didnt wanna try to copy there formulations.theres a lot of assumptions being made by people tho

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering about that.seems nutra and usplabs have a very good relationship and i know in previous post you have said that you didnt wanna try to copy there formulations.theres a lot of assumptions being made by people tho
Berberine was requested as something that would stack well with DCP.

I also went over my supplier's overstock list, and he had it for me.

As for the jabs being thrown our way that we are aching to copy USP...ridiculous. I can do my own research and design, as I have already proven.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Berberine was requested as something that would stack well with DCP.

I also went over my supplier's overstock list, and he had it for me.

As for the jabs being thrown our way that we are aching to copy USP...ridiculous. I can do my own research and design, as I have already proven.
Yea... I think you reaking HAVOC, and the beauty of DCP will prove that. Anyway AP is being reformulated for any of those thinking it will be a copy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Derived from the Vinegar discussion at M&M, and the article cited:

Cellular Basis of Exercise-induced Changes in Substrate Metabolism
Finally, Neil Ruderman, MD, PhD, of the Boston University School of Medicine, a leader in the enzymology of muscle metabolic pathways, discussed the latest information on the cellular basis for exercise-induced changes in substrate metabolism.[7] Dr. Ruderman addressed the regulatory events that allow the muscle cell to utilize glucose or fatty acids at rest and during exercise, and he focused particularly on the role of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) in fatty acid oxidation.
Skeletal muscles consume 80% to 90% of whole body oxygen utilized during exercise. Their choice of substrate for fuel differs during rest and exercise in normal persons. At rest (while fasting) about 90% of fuel consumption is fatty acid-derived and about 10% is carbohydrate-derived. But with moderate exercise, there are substantial increases in both fatty acid and carbohydrate oxidation. How do these shifts occur? There is an important molecular sensor that regulates the change the level of AMP in the cell, which reflects a decrease in the fuel supply.

During exercise, as a result of increased glucose uptake and glycogenolysis, glucose-6-phosphate increases in muscle cells. Normally it is not permitted to accumulate because pyruvate dehydrogenase is activated within seconds, resulting in increased flux through the Krebs cycle leading to increased glucose oxidation. Fatty acids are likewise oxidized but via a different pathway under different regulation. Lipolysis during exercise leads to increased delivery of free fatty acids to muscle cells. These are taken up by the cells, initially bound to a fatty acid binding protein, and then acted on by fatty acyl-CoA synthase to produce long chain fatty acyl-CoA.

A crucial next step is the activation of carnitine palmitoyl transferase I (CPT I) to shuttle the fatty acyl-CoA into the mitochondria for oxidation. CPT I is inhibited by malonyl-CoA, which is synthesized by the action of acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC), ACC is regulated positively by increased citrate (an allosteric activator that accumulates in the presence of insulin and glucose) and negatively by AMPK. Citrate activates ACC, while AMPK phosphorylates and inhibits ACC in a manner that supersedes the effect of insulin and glucose. A third regulator of malonyl-CoA is malonyl-CoA decarboxylase, the activity of which is also increased by AMPK, and which decreases malonyl-CoA levels in the cytosol.

To put these events in a physiologic context: during feeding, in the presence of insulin and glucose, malonyl-CoA accumulates and inhibits CPT I, thus inhibiting fatty acid oxidation. Conversely, when the muscle cell is deprived of glucose, or when it is contracting, malonyl-CoA decreases due to increased AMPK activity (resulting from low fuel supply and increased cellular AMP) as well as increased malonyl-CoA decarboxylase activity -- fatty acyl-CoA can then be transferred to the mitochondrion for oxidation.

So, as a result of AMPK activation during muscle contraction, the activity of ACC goes down and the activity of malonyl-CoA decarboxylase goes up, and they remain in this state for some time after the contraction. During this time the concentration of malonyl-CoA presumably remains low, permitting enhanced fatty acid oxidation. This mechanism may be a major pathway of enhancing lipid oxidation after exercise. There are also other amplifying effects of this mechanism. For instance, AMPK can also phosphorylate and inhibit glycerol phosphate acyl-transferase, an early step in forming diacylglycerol and triglycerides. It would be beneficial to prevent the accumulation of these lipid moieties in the muscle cell, inasmuch as increases in muscle diacylglycerol, triglyceride, fatty acyl-CoA, and the resultant activation of protein kinase C isoforms, are associated with insulin resistance. Furthermore, data from research by Goodyear and colleagues[8] at the Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, show AMPK activity enhances glucose uptake into muscle cells.[8]

These data underscore the importance of effective lipid oxidation in response

taken from:Log In Problems

Correct me, then, if I am wrong...but a DCP/SesaThin/Berberine dose before workout, then Anti-Oxidants/HCA/Vinegar/citrate post workout would seem to be an extremely potent Recomp protocol?

Thoughts?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Not the smartest person here, but it sounds pretty damn spot on to me. I might give it a run when I can buy some DCP samples and let you know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the addition of RK in the formula...read a very good write up on the benefits for fat loss over at BB.com

This design will truly change the direction of fat loss supplements in the industry!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys I bought it all up... Please move along.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a miscalculation on the total amount he had on hand. There is only going to be a little bit available. I did, however, talk to my overseas source to bring in more material.

The price wont be beat by anyone.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
There was a miscalculation on the total amount he had on hand. There is only going to be a little bit available. I did, however, talk to my overseas source to bring in more material.

The price wont be beat by anyone.
When will you have that little bit available. Im ready to buy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
Evomuse 34
Supplements 13
EasyEJL Supplements 5