Bulk Powerfull? - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Powerfull?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Bulk Powerfull?


    Hey guys, IIRC, you are working on bulk Powerfull and bulk Maca. Where are you on these? ETA? Thanks.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bulk Maca...this week. Bulk powerful (muira Puama) is coming from China, and will take a few more weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    1422

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Bulk Maca...this week. Bulk powerful (muira Puama) is coming from China, and will take a few more weeks.
    Bulk powerful
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

    I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

    So sorry...
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    The ingredient that was in PowerFULL, got to say though it worked wonders.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't suppose you all want something crazy like a Bulk Cissus/Muira Puama stack sale, do you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Boinnngggg!!!
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him
  9. New Member
    beast69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    just when i thought i was going to stop sending my money to you guys for a while...
  10. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I don't suppose you all want something crazy like a Bulk Cissus/Muira Puama stack sale, do you?
    now youre talking!!!
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Ok, hold on.....

    Like Ziricote said...... PowerFULL is not Muira Puama any longer...... hasn't been for awhile now. Not that you are intentionally misleading.... but some folks might be looking for a bulk 1-carboxy like the current PowerFULL.
  12. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    I would buy some but i'd like it capped.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

    I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

    So sorry...
    I quess Sam does not want the PowerFULL bulk that I ordered?
  14. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him
    Just as long as he stops baring those other things. The judge's restraining order was quite clear on that point.
  15. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    Get it straight from USP! Even if it costs more i'd trust it a HELL of alot more then just some cheaper source, even if we have to pay more for it, we'll all pay for quality i'm sure.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    I'm in straight concurrence with my big Canadian brethren CHAPS...Mullet likes his USP products factory direct!
  17. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1139

    Reputation

    Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?
  18. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?
    IDK, the main difference I've noticed is that it kicks in quicker for me.
  19. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. I don't like to ingest mystery powder.

    Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry.


    Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy.
  20. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I quess Sam does not want the PowerFULL bulk that I ordered?
    Just curious. What is it? Muira Puama extract? Or the undisclosed secret herb?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. I don't like to ingest mystery powder.

    Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry.


    Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy.

    Absolutely.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Just curious. What is it? Muira Puama extract? Or the undisclosed secret herb?
    Answer-
    USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap*(TM) (100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with un*****ed quality and potency.
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. I don't like to ingest mystery powder.

    Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry.


    Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy.
    There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

    I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

    take care
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just posted in this thread to bump the ingredient. Keep talking to Sam if you had been, about an actual Powerfull bulk. The Muira Puama will be sold as just that...Muira Puama.

    We won't be referencing Powerfull in the product description.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Answer-
    ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

    What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?
  26. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

    I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

    take care
    I was not referring to Muria Puama. I was referring to the newer stuff that is in your current PowerFULL. Have you shared with the consumers what it is? I might have missed that. Please cue me in then. Thanks.

    "..We ditched it for a reason. .." Would you be so kind as to shed some light on this? Thanks again.


    So, what is in the bulk you are planning on supplying NP? The original Muria Puama extract or this extract that I don't know about?

    Thanks for helping us sorting things out.
  27. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

    What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?
    What I posted is the current version, updated from the old Muira Puama version of PowerFULL.
  28. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yeah I saw that is on product description.

    But isn't this "...The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry..." exactly the same stuff in the previous PowerFULL?

    There was a big buhaha at MAN's forum about what exactly 'Saponis' actually is, as there is really no such word.

    So, what exactly is the 'it' that USP referred to in "...We ditched it for a reason.."? And what did USP replace it with?


    Dayumn..... I am more confused than before....

    I think I will just stick with NP's brand.... (and hope that NP don't let us down.. lol )

    If you prefer USP, then go for it.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like a new slogan there...

    NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

    Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Sounds like a new slogan there...

    NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

    Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.
    Sounds good!
    Definitely a winning strategy.

    BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?
  31. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    At a guess I'd say Saponis is the plural of Saponin - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Sounds good!
    Definitely a winning strategy.

    BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?
    It'll be delivered Thursday (40% Icariin).

    Watch the site for another kickass Bulk Stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    At a guess I'd say Saponis is the plural of Saponin - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I would have to say Saponins is plural of saponin.

    "Because of its reversible nature on cells and its ability to permeabilize cells without destroying cell morphology,it is used in laboratory applications to treat live cells in order to facilitate peptide or reagents such as antibodies to enter cells instead of the harsher detergent triton X-100. "

    Seems like a decent penetration enhancing property, or perhaps interaction with skin/hair follicles.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

    In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

    Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

    In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

    Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.

    Have you ever thought of running for Congress?



    Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    It'll be delivered Thursday (40% Icariin).

    Watch the site for another kickass Bulk Stack.
  37. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Have you ever thought of running for Congress?

    Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.
    Stryder is taking on an imperial tone... Hail Caesar!
  38. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Stryder is taking on an imperial tone... Hail Caesar!
    et tu Brute?
  39. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    I'm hurt Sam.

    So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I'm hurt Sam.

    So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???
    Actually, I think he has been cheating on the little boys with YOU.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
  3. Bulk powerFULL
    By scott72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
  4. Did someone say Bulk PowerFULL?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 04:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in