Bulk Powerfull? - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Powerfull?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned

Bulk Powerfull?

Hey guys, IIRC, you are working on bulk Powerfull and bulk Maca. Where are you on these? ETA? Thanks.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulk Maca...this week. Bulk powerful (muira Puama) is coming from China, and will take a few more weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Bulk Maca...this week. Bulk powerful (muira Puama) is coming from China, and will take a few more weeks.
    Bulk powerful
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

So sorry...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

The ingredient that was in PowerFULL, got to say though it worked wonders.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I don't suppose you all want something crazy like a Bulk Cissus/Muira Puama stack sale, do you?
  7. Senior Member

Boinnngggg!!!
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him
  9. New Member

just when i thought i was going to stop sending my money to you guys for a while...
  10. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

I don't suppose you all want something crazy like a Bulk Cissus/Muira Puama stack sale, do you?
    now youre talking!!!
  11. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Ok, hold on.....

Like Ziricote said...... PowerFULL is not Muira Puama any longer...... hasn't been for awhile now. Not that you are intentionally misleading.... but some folks might be looking for a bulk 1-carboxy like the current PowerFULL.
  12. Registered User

I would buy some but i'd like it capped.
  13. Guest

I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

So sorry...
    I quess Sam does not want the PowerFULL bulk that I ordered?
  14. Elite Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him
    Just as long as he stops baring those other things. The judge's restraining order was quite clear on that point.
  15. Registered User

Get it straight from USP! Even if it costs more i'd trust it a HELL of alot more then just some cheaper source, even if we have to pay more for it, we'll all pay for quality i'm sure.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm in straight concurrence with my big Canadian brethren CHAPS...Mullet likes his USP products factory direct!
  17. Senior Member

Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?
    IDK, the main difference I've noticed is that it kicks in quicker for me.
  19. Banned

I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. I don't like to ingest mystery powder.

Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry.

Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy.
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I quess Sam does not want the PowerFULL bulk that I ordered?
    Just curious. What is it? Muira Puama extract? Or the undisclosed secret herb?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. I don't like to ingest mystery powder.

Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry.

Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy.

Absolutely.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Just curious. What is it? Muira Puama extract? Or the undisclosed secret herb?
    Answer-
    USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap*(TM) (100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with un*****ed quality and potency.
  23. Guest

There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

take care
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I just posted in this thread to bump the ingredient. Keep talking to Sam if you had been, about an actual Powerfull bulk. The Muira Puama will be sold as just that...Muira Puama.

We won't be referencing Powerfull in the product description.
  25. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Answer-
    ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?
  26. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

take care
    I was not referring to Muria Puama. I was referring to the newer stuff that is in your current PowerFULL. Have you shared with the consumers what it is? I might have missed that. Please cue me in then. Thanks.

"..We ditched it for a reason. .." Would you be so kind as to shed some light on this? Thanks again.

So, what is in the bulk you are planning on supplying NP? The original Muria Puama extract or this extract that I don't know about?

Thanks for helping us sorting things out.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?
    What I posted is the current version, updated from the old Muira Puama version of PowerFULL.
  28. Banned

Yeah I saw that is on product description.

But isn't this "...The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry..." exactly the same stuff in the previous PowerFULL?

There was a big buhaha at MAN's forum about what exactly 'Saponis' actually is, as there is really no such word.

So, what exactly is the 'it' that USP referred to in "...We ditched it for a reason.."? And what did USP replace it with?

Dayumn..... I am more confused than before....

I think I will just stick with NP's brand.... (and hope that NP don't let us down.. lol )

If you prefer USP, then go for it.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Sounds like a new slogan there...

NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.
  30. Banned

Sounds like a new slogan there...

NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.
    Sounds good!
    Definitely a winning strategy.

BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

At a guess I'd say Saponis is the plural of Saponin - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Sounds good!
    Definitely a winning strategy.

BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?
    It'll be delivered Thursday (40% Icariin).

Watch the site for another kickass Bulk Stack.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    At a guess I'd say Saponis is the plural of Saponin - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would have to say Saponins is plural of saponin.

"Because of its reversible nature on cells and its ability to permeabilize cells without destroying cell morphology,it is used in laboratory applications to treat live cells in order to facilitate peptide or reagents such as antibodies to enter cells instead of the harsher detergent triton X-100. "

Seems like a decent penetration enhancing property, or perhaps interaction with skin/hair follicles.
  34. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.

Have you ever thought of running for Congress?

Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.
  36. Banned

It'll be delivered Thursday (40% Icariin).

Watch the site for another kickass Bulk Stack.
  37. Banned

Have you ever thought of running for Congress?

Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.
    Stryder is taking on an imperial tone... Hail Caesar!
  38. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Stryder is taking on an imperial tone... Hail Caesar!
    et tu Brute?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm hurt Sam.

So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I'm hurt Sam.

So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???
    Actually, I think he has been cheating on the little boys with YOU.

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
  3. Bulk powerFULL
    By scott72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
  4. Did someone say Bulk PowerFULL?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 91