Bulk Powerfull?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, IIRC, you are working on bulk Powerfull and bulk Maca. Where are you on these? ETA? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Maca...this week. Bulk powerful (muira Puama) is coming from China, and will take a few more weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

So sorry...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The ingredient that was in PowerFULL, got to say though it worked wonders.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't suppose you all want something crazy like a Bulk Cissus/Muira Puama stack sale, do you?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him :)

beast69

beast69

Awards
just when i thought i was going to stop sending my money to you guys for a while...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok, hold on.....

Like Ziricote said...... PowerFULL is not Muira Puama any longer...... hasn't been for awhile now. Not that you are intentionally misleading.... but some folks might be looking for a bulk 1-carboxy like the current PowerFULL.

I have some BAD news, everyone. I accidentally found out that my favorite domestic supplier just happens to have a VERY potent Muira Puama (yes..the very ingredient in Powerfull) in stock at a reasonable price.

I'm afraid it'll be in this Thursday and will be up on the site Wednesday night.

So sorry...
I quess Sam does not want the PowerFULL bulk that I ordered?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
dsade is always the barer of bad news...and that's why we love him :)
Just as long as he stops baring those other things. The judge's restraining order was quite clear on that point.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Get it straight from USP! Even if it costs more i'd trust it a HELL of alot more then just some cheaper source, even if we have to pay more for it, we'll all pay for quality i'm sure.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in straight concurrence with my big Canadian brethren CHAPS...Mullet likes his USP products factory direct!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Was there a large difference in effectiveness from the earlier to the current version of powerfull?
IDK, the main difference I've noticed is that it kicks in quicker for me.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. :) I don't like to ingest mystery powder. :D

Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? ;) I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry. :)

Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would rather have a lab verified Muira Puama extract than some mystery powder from USP. :) I don't like to ingest mystery powder. :D

Since it is sold under NP brand, NP will have it lab analyzed and verified. Right? ;) I remember the mighty fine job NP did with the generic Halo. That set the standard for the industry. :)

Oh well. WTF? IT is business. If some customers prefer USP version of bulk of PowerFuLL, they can have those. For those of us who prefer NP brand, tested and verified Muira Puama ectract, we can have NP brand, can we? Then everyone will be happy. :D

Absolutely.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. What is it? Muira Puama extract? Or the undisclosed secret herb?
Answer-
USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap*(TM) (100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency.

There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

take care

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just posted in this thread to bump the ingredient. Keep talking to Sam if you had been, about an actual Powerfull bulk. The Muira Puama will be sold as just that...Muira Puama.

We won't be referencing Powerfull in the product description.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was not much mystery behind the Muria Puama in PowerFULL. This is not about NutraPlanet selling a powder in bulk that was in PowerFULL.

I respect Nutraplanet and his buiness ethics. This is about buying a powder that does not represent PowerFULL so should not be marketed in that manner. We ditched it for a reason.

take care
I was not referring to Muria Puama. I was referring to the newer stuff that is in your current PowerFULL. Have you shared with the consumers what it is? I might have missed that. Please cue me in then. Thanks.

"..We ditched it for a reason. .." Would you be so kind as to shed some light on this? :) Thanks again.

So, what is in the bulk you are planning on supplying NP? The original Muria Puama extract or this extract that I don't know about?

Thanks for helping us sorting things out.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
ehh... I know about what they advertised regarding the original PowerFull.

What about the changed/updated/modified/improved version? Isn't that an extract from an undisclosed herb?
What I posted is the current version, updated from the old Muira Puama version of PowerFULL.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that is on product description.

But isn't this "...The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry..." exactly the same stuff in the previous PowerFULL?

There was a big buhaha at MAN's forum about what exactly 'Saponis' actually is, as there is really no such word.

So, what exactly is the 'it' that USP referred to in "...We ditched it for a reason.."? And what did USP replace it with?

Dayumn..... I am more confused than before....

I think I will just stick with NP's brand.... (and hope that NP don't let us down.. lol )

If you prefer USP, then go for it. :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a new slogan there...

NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a new slogan there...

NutraPlanet...we won't let you down.

Whatever Saponis is, we are bringing in a kickass Muira Puama extract. Maca is also due to be delivered Thursday.
Sounds good!
Definitely a winning strategy. :study:

BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good!
Definitely a winning strategy. :study:

BTW, are you working on stocking Horny Goat Weed?
It'll be delivered Thursday (40% Icariin).

Watch the site for another kickass Bulk Stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At a guess I'd say Saponis is the plural of Saponin - Saponin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would have to say Saponins is plural of saponin.

"Because of its reversible nature on cells and its ability to permeabilize cells without destroying cell morphology,it is used in laboratory applications to treat live cells in order to facilitate peptide or reagents such as antibodies to enter cells instead of the harsher detergent triton X-100. "

Seems like a decent penetration enhancing property, or perhaps interaction with skin/hair follicles.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To set the record straight, we are coming out with a high potency extract of Muira Puama. The quality and extraction will be second to none, sourced by one of the best in the industry. We merely wanted everyone to know who requested the bulk PowerFULL, that this is one of the main ingredients in that product. We have been trying to get in bulk P'FULL for some time now, but there have been situations surrounding it that have delayed and kept us from successfully obtaining the raws. This does not mean we will not, it simply means that it's availability is uncertain.

In the meantime, we are offering another option for customers. For those who welcome this option we will have it availble VERY SOON at prices that will surely please everyone. For those who choose not to take advantage of this alternative, we still have PowerFULL capsules to accommodate those needs.

Either way NutraPlanet will service both preferences and will continue to strive to offer the best in the industry to meet the needs of our valued customers.

Have you ever thought of running for Congress?

:bow28:

Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever thought of running for Congress?

Of course, you would have to work on your seduction technique for underage male interns.
Stryder is taking on an imperial tone... Hail Caesar! :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm hurt Sam.

So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hurt Sam.

So - you've been cheating on me with little boys???
Actually, I think he has been cheating on the little boys with YOU.

:jaw:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll show you Dsade!!!

:::grabbing dollar bills:::

For some reason I am having a foreshadow of the infamous Chris Farley Chippendale's sketch

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could someone please elaborate on this??
IIRC, I heard rumour that they were concerned that 'it' is going the way of Cissus, ie being copied by competition. So, they switched to an 'undisclosed herb' to get the same 'Saponis'. Like I said, it was just hearsay and rumour..

But the current product description says it is still MP extract...so... I dunno.... :think:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the old powerful and loved it.Deeper sleeps,higher libido,solid pumps and good strength increases. :thumbsup:

But this new powerfull with the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol) on the label sure has me wondering. Using it just the same as the old version.But if I have some before hitting the sack (2 caps ) it keeps me wired like I've been drinking coffee or been on the stims. :wtf:

Anyone else had this happen? And I'm sure its the powerfull cause it started the first day I started dosing it.

When are you expecting your muira puama Sam?. Cause I'm keen to try it and see if my deep sleeps return. :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Basso has also noticed that TSB4me, like you he is a little...older than most though. I've not had that effect with it.

I've tried the old powerful and loved it.Deeper sleeps,higher libido,solid pumps and good strength increases. :thumbsup:

But this new powerfull with the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4-diol) on the label sure has me wondering. Using it just the same as the old version.But if I have some before hitting the sack (2 caps ) it keeps me wired like I've been drinking coffee or been on the stims. :wtf:

Anyone else had this happen? And I'm sure its the powerfull cause it started the first day I started dosing it.

When are you expecting your muira puama Sam?. Cause I'm keen to try it and see if my deep sleeps return. :D
Try again and report back please. This should never happen nor has ever happened.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Try again and report back please. This should never happen nor has ever happened.
Maybe hje's dosing with REM? I find too much REM, or too much REM/PowerFULL late at night does the same thing to me. I just adjusted the dosage down as I think you advised in another thread. Problem solved, sleep is back.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe hje's dosing with REM? I find too much REM, or too much REM/PowerFULL late at night does the same thing to me. I just adjusted the dosage down as I think you advised in another thread. Problem solved, sleep is back.
I can second that. I think that's the various doseages of Bacopa at work. I have noticed that low doses of Bacopa can have a stim effect and higher doses seem to knock me out.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
it keeps me wired like I've been drinking coffee or been on the stims. :wtf:

Dude...i'm out like a light..gonzo...